It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Anwar Abdul-Hafiz Muhammad - anwarabdulhafizmuhammad@gmail.com/anwarhafiz754@gmail.com

African scammers posing as white women.
Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Anwar Abdul-Hafiz Muhammad - anwarabdulhafizmuhammad@gmail.com/anwarhafiz754@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:12 pm

ANWAR HA
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5864300344

Last Active: 3 days ago
Languages: English

NICE TO MEET YOU. dear my name is miss ANWAR i will like you to write me through my email (anwarabdulhafizmuhammad@gmail.com) I have important thing to tell you thanks
(anwarabdulhafizmuhammad@gmail.com)

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: ANWAR HA - anwarabdulhafizmuhammad@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:28 pm

samotni.pl
abdulhafiz muhammad "Anwar11",
26 yo

ilkarkadaslik.com/kisi.php?id=1722722
Anwar11
Date of Birth01 january 2000
Place of birth ResidenceAdıyaman / Gerger

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:46 am

RPO = Maya AlHawary
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_Alhawary
=> twitter.com/MayaAlhawary
=> instagram.com/mayaalhawary/
.dwchighschool.wordpress.com/2014/09/15/a-farewell-to-our-mentor/

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 30, 2020 2:33 am

hotdating.co.za/users/view/8672/wall
anwar22
age 30
My name is miss Anwar please hit me up via my contact email: anwarabdulhafizmuhammad@gmail.com

I'm a good, honest person with an environmental conscious who loves nature and outdoor activities and wants to have a positive impact on its community and our biodiversity.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:41 pm

Anwar11
Height: 173CM
Weight: 64KG
Marital Status: Single
Region: Beijing
Dating Type: Dating

Email: anwarabdulhafizmuhammad @ g

Im a good, honest person with an environmental conscious who loves nature and outdoor activities and wants to have a positive impact on its community and our biodiversity. Im also a good and reliable friend who enjoy helping others and like to spend time with family and friends. Love animals, plants and going outdoors to enjoy the beauty of our planet.

Aquila
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

ANWAR A - abdulanwar373@gmail.com

Postby Aquila » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:38 pm

ANWAR A
tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5924126461

Last Active: 11 days ago
Languages: English

NICE TO MEET YOU. dear my name is miss ANWAR i will like you to write me through my email
(abdulanwar373@gmail.com)I have important thing to tell you thanks (abdulanwar373@gmail.com)

Pedrosenna
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pedrosenna » Sat Jul 11, 2020 7:24 am

:heartbroken: preciso conhecer você,,,,eu te enviei um e-mail, meu bem..eu estou te esperando para podermos conversar,e nos conhecemos..
Gostaria muito de poder conquistar o teu coração,e ter você comigo.. eu espero uma mensagem sua, meu bem..
Com carinho..
Pedro Senna

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 11, 2020 12:46 pm

@Pedrosenna

soooorry, this is no dating site, you got it wrong ;)
I need to know you ,,,, I sent you an email, honey..I am waiting for you so we can talk, and we met ..
I would very much like to be able to win your heart, and have you with me .. I wait for a message from you, baby ..
With love..
Pedro Senna

message posted ---> IP 181.114.102.93
Sta Cruz, Bolivia

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jul 11, 2020 1:49 pm

Esta mujer no es real, Pedro ;) saludos a Bolivia :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Anwar - anwarhafiz754@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:38 pm

..... she's Banker .... so its clear what she wants

Anw
- ID: 255284
- 30 y/o female (1991 - May - 13)
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Arabic, English
- Ethnicity Asian
- I'm a Banker
- Have no children

Dearest One, nice writing to you. I am looking for a man with good feelings, for me the physical is only an appearance, I think that the beauty of people is in their heart. Let's exchange conversation in my email. (anwarhafiz754@gmail.com) I have many interesting things to share with you, I have a special reason why I contacted you, don't miss to reply to me. (anwarhafiz754@gmail.com)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anwar - anwarhafiz754@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:39 pm

My Dear Friend,

How are you today? I would like to thank you for honoring my message, it is my pleasure to let you know that I appreciate our friendship; I know that knowing one another is a gradual process but I strongly believe that in the near future we will perfectly understand each other very well.

I have been a hard working woman all my life even before married, anyway I like to tell you little about me, My name is Anwar Abdul-Hafiz Muhammad 31 years old from Abu Dhabi, and I was born in Abu Dhabi ( United Arab Emirates) - UAE,the second largest city of UAE. I Studied Banking in Abu Dhabi University where I obtained my Bsc and master degrees in Banking/Finance ..

I was married but my ex-husband got married to another woman because of my work, which caused our divorce, but it's okay since he has accused me of giving much attention to my work than him (being so busy with my banking work ) accounting / auditing, that I was not having much time for him, but he refused to understood that I was pursuing a goal, although I told him that soon I would resign so that we will have enough time for each other but he was impatient with me while he knows me like that even before he married me, but it is over between us now, I am now free and happy because I have everything I need in life and that is the reason why I am thinking of relocating to another place or country to get into investment and maybe own a small company which I can be reliable to manage enough by myself with the help of a foreign since he has gotten married to another woman already.

So please tell me more about you, and also please tell me more about your country, as I made it known to you, I like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as I wish, but based on my past experience with my ex-husband I find it very difficult to trust people.

And to be honest I have not been to any other country for a while, and due to the nature of my job I have no adequate idea of any current business that will be profitable, you stand a better chance to know which business that is profitable, and I urge you to tell me more about your country and the current profitable business therein.

I look forward to your positive response and I wish you have a pleasant day,

Yours faithfully,
ANWAR

..... IP shows Google
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 09:33:43 +0000

My-foto.jpg

.... Pic 1 from yesterday is the Pic beside her Emailaddy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Anwar - anwarhafiz754@gmail.com

Postby IceFM » Wed Jan 19, 2022 4:59 pm

Hello My Dear,

Thanks a lot for your mail, It is my pleasure to let you know that I appreciate our friendship; I know that knowing one another is a gradual process but I strongly believe that in the nearest future we will perfectly understand each other better, and I like us to keep this closeness and hope this will bring us to a better future as I wish, but based on my passed experience with my ex-husband, I find it very difficult to trust people easily.

As I made it known to you in my previous mail, I was married but my ex-husband cheated on me by having an affairs with my childhood friend which led to our separation, though I don't see my divorce as a failure, I see it as an end to a relationship because most relationships has beginning and end, our divorce seemed to people like a tragedy, but it wasn't to me, had it been we had continued to stay together, it would've been even worse, When any husband starts having an affair with his wife's childhood friend, it's an insult beyond comparison.

We own a car rental company, airport taxis and commercial transport company together and we had joint account, but due to the nature of my work I do not have the time to follow up our companies, my ex-husband was the one in-charge of the companies, but the general manager of our companies was very sincere to me by revealing to me the way things are going in our companies, the manager of our company open up to me how my ex-husband was busy lavishing money on women, that was the obvious reason why I opened a secret account since 2014, while my ex-husband was busy showering money on another woman, buying houses and cars for another woman, I was busy saving money planning for the future of me and my only Son.

But before our divorce last year we sold our companies, we sold all our shares, we shared the money and everything we owned together amicably, but my ex-husband is not aware of the secret account that I owned, and I don't want him to know of the account, If he finds out about the account,he will sue me for breach of confidence, and I may lose the money or be forced to share the money with him, that is why I need your assistance as a foreign partner to get the money transferred for an investment. meanwhile the total money I am talking about is ($9,500,000.00) Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars, I will like to invest it in your country into any lucrative business venture which you are to advise and execute seeing that I have no business experience for now no knowledge of your environment, I am doing this for the future of my only Son.

On acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund. It is my intention to compensate you with 30% of the total money for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital. This is the reason why I decided to contact you. Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.

As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately. In the light of the above, I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction will be of utmost sincerity. Please do keep this only to yourself, I beg you not to disclose it to anybody, and once this fund is completely transferred, I will resign and come over, I am giving you all this detail with every transparency believing that you will have a clear picture of the base of help I need from you.

But before I commence, I want you to send me the details as follows,

1 A scan copy of your identification (ID, Driver's license or passport)
2. Your Full names
3 Telephone numbers
4. Current residential address or office address
5. Occupation

Upon the receipt of the above data; I will provide you with more details of these operations.

But if you read my proposal below and you are not convinced enough or you are not interested then feel free to back out of this proposal or quit our communication .

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation

Yours faithfully,
ANWAR

Return to “White Females”