It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Shyla Jennings

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Shane; <shanecurry97@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:25 pm

shane11

34 / woman / Heterosexual, Lives in Shelbyville, Indiana.

About me

I am pretty new on here so i am looking to meet new people, a friend and a lover.I am seeking for a special person to be a friend, a true friend walks in when the whole world walks out and one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's want me to pamper him and love him unconditionally,who is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime thing, though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. You can try and email me on shanecurry97@yahoo.com !!!!!

Hey, I am shane . I am pretty new on here so i am looking to meet new people, a friend and a lover.I am seeking for a special person to be a friend, a true friend walks in when the whole world walks out and one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows. Someone who's want me to pamper him and love him unconditionally,who is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal,sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime thing, though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for love doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. if you are interested email me at shanecurry97@yahoo.com shane

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Shane; <shanecurry97@yahoo.com>

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Carolyn; <carolyn_evelyn@rocketmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 11, 2013 12:32 pm

Caroo74

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: New york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

here is carolyn evelyn from uk here and am here to search for my real love

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos
Nigeria

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Carolyn Evelyn Rebecca

https://www.facebook.com/carolynevelyn.rebecca" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...... fake SJ profile
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Shyla Jennings

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:00 pm

pretylove on netlog
female - 33 years, Texarkana, United States
Name: prety love12
Date of birth: 13/04/1980
Mother Tongue: English

hello and how are you doing today?
am esther and am looking forms a real man to spend the rest of my life with and also grow old with
pls add me on wujimoney@yahoo.com if you care

:lol:
wujimoney@yahoo.com
I have a happy and cheerful personality. I am quite straightforward as I do not like intrigues. Life is much more pleasurable if we do not complicate it. The main thing that I wish to say is that my great dream is to meet the love of my life. This is very important for me and this is why I am here. I am studying, working as model, spend most of my free time with friends or visiting my family. I love to travel, listen to nice, relaxing music, enjoy reading, watching movies. I find it important for girl to be feminine, elegant, smart, intelligent and I believe
I am that way.add me on yahoo if you have wujimoney@yahoo.com

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:16 pm

IP is Philippine but script is mugu.

name used = shylas gibsons

email addy = shylas_gibsons1987@yahoo.com

IP NOT in RS DB

IP: 110.55.3.84
ISP: Bayan Telecommunications Inc.
State/Region: Quezon City
City: Quezon City

header =

Return-Path: <shylas_gibsons1987@yahoo.com>
Received: from [110.55.3.84] by web160901.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 13 Jan 2014 11:42:51 PST

email sent =

hello im shyla 25 single no kids and never been merried and im not Looking for pysical Looks if handsome or not i accepted when i guess he is a good person i accpted i want to fine the guy that can take care of me and Love me forever i want to build a trong family i can do all my best to my famiLy even im sacrifice i Do for my family chat me on YM if you want to know better my connection here email is very slow thank you

CB1975 :cool:

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:17 pm

CF = syhylas1987

26 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 10:57 am

Joined November 16, 2013. From new york. Living in New York City, New York.

About Me
ol..thanks for messaging me..I like what I read in your profile and want to see how things work out between us.i would like to get to know you..i will leave my messeng3r id so we can easily know each other better.my id is shylas_gibsons1987 at y.h00 d()t c*m.. Looking forward to hearing from you ..

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:20 pm

FB = Shyla G Gibson

About

Studied at New York University
Past: Eleanor Roosevelt High School (New York City)
Lives in New York, New York
From New York, New York

8 pics and 8 friends :mrgreen:

Joined Facebook
August 4, 2013

~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Angie; <angiemoran60@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:53 pm

From C

angie24

25 / woman / Heterosexual / single, from new york. Lives in New York City, New York. Visited new york university

About me

I'm very temperate and shy person, tolerant to others. I like to create a sincere and warm atmosphere around me. I am very soft-hearted, tender and gentle although I can also be very expressive and temperamental, which makes me a true woman, charming and modest at the same time! )) Love rising up mood of people, that's why I'm here :)

so hit me up its angiemoran60 at yeah who...see you there,,,,

hi, do you have a skype acount?can you add me its JIE.KL see you there,,,
2014-02-03 09:48:34

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:58 pm

name used = Lana Brown

email addy = lbrown344@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 188.126.70.66
ISP: Portlane Networks AB
Services: Suspected network sharing device

header =

Return-Path: <lbrown344@yahoo.com>
Received: from [188.126.70.66] by web120904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 04 Feb 2014 16:29:30 PST

email sent =

Hello ,
Thanks for the mail , I want you to know first before anything that i am a Christian but i dont critisize other people's believe or religion and i have tried as much as possible never to allow my relationship with God to affect my romance life in any way whatsoever . I was born in , UNITED STATES. Due to the nature of my Job, i have lived in most part of US especially Portland Oregon . I reside in arkansas now .
I will love to share the intimate side of me with someone willing to do the same, this are the things i feel you should know about me: I am 28 year Old, I like going to beaches , musical concerts and sometimes go for dinner and taste a little coffe or wine from a small window and attend church services . I also love cooking .

Actually i am looking for a new love, relationship thats the reason you saw my profile on the dating site, it was exactly this site that my friend who we attend church together met her husband and thank God they are now happily married now .
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well responsible, Intelligent, Honest , Caring , Faithful , loving ,loyal and understanding.
The type of companion i desire is rather simple as Race , Ethnicity , Age , Religious believe , Social status and Physical appearance in general are not problem . My interest is in good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits .
I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life and beginning when i get back .
I am Still Single, Still Searching for a man that will make me happy till the end of my life . You can get back to me , If you think we can have a chance together . I attach some of my pictures , so you can have a better idea how i look like . I will send more pictures later when you reply . But , honestly , I think that the inside beauty is much more important than how people look, isn’t it?
Looking forward to read from you again ,

pics got no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:00 pm

CF = loverbabe00

27 / Female / Straight / Single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 7:21 pm

Joined April 10, 2013. From Arkansas. Living in Bee Branch, Arkansas. :liar:

About Me
i am a serious and a dedicated young lady looking for a decent and a honest man to be with..to love and to care for.i am sincere,faithful and i am looking for a man that has the same qualities..i am a good christian,new to this site just to find love..i have been hurt many times by unfaithful men and Gold giggers who just want to use and dump.... Reason why i gave this site a trial is that a friend of mine that introduced me to this site got married to the man she met on here and she is living happilly with her man now..well thats just enough reasons for me to try it out here.. I am not a liar nor am i an heartbreaker,but an heartmaker looking for true love and sincerity from a man with same beieve..i so much believe in the power of communication and love and i believe that nothing is impossible...well i hope we can have a good connection and have really good time together getting on well by chatting and sending email..

pic gets no GI hits to RS

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Linda Tina <slavetina52@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:30 pm

name used = Linda Tina

email addy = slavetina52@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB = proxy
IP: 82.145.221.109
ISP: Opera Mini Proxy

header =

Return-Path: <slavetina52@yahoo.com>
Received: from [82.145.221.109] by web126705.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 25 Sep 2014 14:19:51 PDT

email

Hi sweety,thanks. For the email I really appreciate it,you sound so sweet and I will really love to get to know you more better please kindly sign up for a yahoo email via http://www.yahoomail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and download yahoo instant messenger via http://www.messenger.yahoo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; so that we can chat via it to get to know more of each other because I get on there often get back to me with your yahoo email id so that I can add you to my messenger.Thanks Tina

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Linda Tina <slavetina52@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:31 pm

TF = topface.com/profile/85290733/msg/

Tina
, 27
Laurel, Maryd, USA

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:32 pm

FMF = fishmeetfish.com/profile/slavetina52

I am seeking for a good master to serve.chat me on yahoo messenger via Slavetina52 at yahoo dot com

Age & Gender: 26 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
Body Type: Thin
Religion: Christian - Catholic
Ethnicity: Caucasian with Brown Hair Color / Blue Eye Color
Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Am a submissive slave seeking a reliable,honest and
trustworthy master who i will server with all my
heart,soul and life.Am not new to this lifestyle.Life is full
of ups and down but one need to be happy with anyone
she lives with.Should i go on?

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:33 am

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:15 pm

latest from same proxy server

Am looking for a good man to love me and cherish me till death do us part. :thinking:

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:45 pm

with the pics posted in this thread all over the web ...

pics shows adult model
Shyla Jennings
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Thanks, merged.

Return to “White Females”