It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:41 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Andi Pink aka Andi Land

African scammers posing as white women.
mrainwater5150
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Politician's Wife supposedly and said she was named Sheryl Hamilton

Postby mrainwater5150 » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:10 pm

I will gather that information as quickly as I can but please be patient with me. I'm having to go through my dad's cell phones, iPad, computers *two laptops and a PC that was encrypted with Ubuntu* to find all the information that I can on all three women. I only recently learned that Google offered a reverse image search feature and that was how I found this website for reporting scammers.

It's a slow process and I'm not a computer tech. I believe he even called the FBI and filed a report with them, so I am trying to get a link to the Cyber Crimes Unit's page with that report as well.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Andi Pink aka Andi Land

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:20 pm

@mrainwater5150
so sorry to hear your story

these criminals cause lots of damage, can hardly be caught and brought to justice
generally, it's not only the financial loss victims suffer from
more strain as to be seen in your case are the emotional wounds affected to the victim's psyche

BTW
phone number 206-415-7044
Seattle, WA
Onvoy

mrainwater5150
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mrainwater5150 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:51 pm

I posted this on your site over on the "Am I Being Scammed" page and was asked for more information; I don't think the moderator understands that I'm struggling to put my dad's stuff into some semblance of sanity and manageable reading. He was so easily confused and 'fell' for not just the scammers lies but also in 'love' with the eyes of the women's photos that were used. Dad was old school, what was in a woman's eyes was more important to him that their bodies I think.

Postby mrainwater5150 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:36 pm

I haven't been able to locate a phone number, yet, but I'm beginning to come to the realization that the person who scammed my dad, was ***probably*** the same guy who is listed here on this site.

And I'm beginning to suspect he used three different email addresses and three different sets of images *possibly a 4th set with the one who claimed to be an older, much less attractive woman and scammer from the Philippines* because of the names and email addresses that were used.

The first email I can find that he answered was to:
richalexall@gmail.com

*this one claimed to be a single Philippine woman with grown children and sent photos of her self after lying to him for almost a full year* I am still searching for the non-nude photos that were used as well as the other email addresses the scammer might have used with that one.

the second was to sherrlyhamiltion@gmail.com

*who had him send PayPal payments for $3,000 twice and $2,500 once to a business email address for
Ann's Travel Service - AnnLRutledge@aol.com*

and I am still trying to unlock his PC and laptops to find out if the third woman's email address is located on one of them.

I have only one image of that third woman so far, with a daughter, supposedly, and she was the one who proposed marriage to my dad, accessed his credit cards and bank accounts and emptied them all (the credit card debts in bankruptcy court totaled the $64,000.00 USD he lost and his bank records are so scattered and most missing that I may never be able to find how much he had in his personal savings before the third scammer emptied it. I do know he sent her a $3,000.00 diamond engagement ring, along with an iPhone, an iPad, a 2 Tb Hard Drive and a Karaoke Machine to her "daughter" for her birthday.

I'm digging through his receipts *the few he kept* hoping to find them, and again I hope to access the FBI report he did file to share on here as well. It might have much of the information I am lacking.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:11 am

mrainwater5150

We are truly very sorry that your dad was scammed. It is so sad that these evil pests exist in cyber world and pray on vornouble people. Their managed to brainwash your dad as well as their brainwashed me and by achieving it their were able to manipulate him and still so much. He gave because he has a good, loving heart and felt for them not knowing that those bastards are criminals from internet cafes of Lagos Nigeria.

Please know that scammers do money laundering online, they send stolen from victims accounts and credit cards money to other recruited victims, so receivers will be associated with fraud before money will get to the scammers hands. Same with gifts and merchandise bought online. Scammers pretend they live somewhere in Europe or Asia and they will ask to send goods there but it will be send again to recruited European and Asian mules and they will be able to forward this to West Africa as it's very hard to ship anything from US to Nigeria. I was asked to send money to Spain and Malaysia and it ended up in Nigeria somehow.

Unfortunately FBI has no jurisdictions in Nigeria and will not investigate the case, also the truth is that there is no way to find the real criminals as every info they gave about themself was fake. They managed to pursue your dad to give him bank and credit cards infos. There are terms which need to be accepted when person opens bank account or apply for card and no matter what happens later the owner is responsible for it. It is very painful and I know how it feels because I also lost lots of money and not having much I had to pay back my debts.
Please contact fraud departments and ask them to consider lower the interests and amounts to pay back to minimum. I was lucky with them and didn't have to pay back all I owed. First of all file IC3 complaint with FBI via the link: https://www.ic3.gov/Home/FileComplaint - and when you get the confirmation ID please use it in letters to the banks. With this you will be able to get a small tax deduction if your tax-preparing person will feel the "Defraud under false pretences on internet".

Please don't worry about posting anymore info fast. Take care about your business first. You mentioned a suicide note. I am scared to ask if he is alive? Please do not answer if it's too personal. We only hope it will get better in time. It takes baby steps, but it gets better. My scam was 7 years ago, I was in pain and wanted no longer be alive but I forgave myself for not knowing better and moved on with help of wonderful people which helped me go through. Hope life will get better for you and your family too. God bless! :heartbroken:

The scammers are nothing more than sociopaths who have no feelings of remorse, guilt, shame nor do they know what sympathy or empathy mean. They don't care how their behavior affects others as their victims are nothing more than MUGUS to them ..."easy fools". Being such gullible easy fools they reason that the victims deserve to lose their money as it appears to them that they must have it to give away so readily to them . This is why they don't believe the victim who says I can't give anymore as in their minds if they gave so freely and easily before than they must have it.To them the victims come from Nations with money hence the victims too must have money.

Remember the average yearly income is $900.00 USD ..nine hundred dollars a year ..why people earning minimum wage are millionaires to them. Also they feel entitlement for past wrongs done to them by Western Civilization including slavery forgetting that it was often tribal chiefs who sold out the prisoners from warring tribes etc. They have so many reasons that we can not begin to comprehend or understand ..they are after all sociopaths. This is often also just a game to them to see just how much money they can get out of their victims.

On that long list scammers are working ALL HOURS you have to be vigilant ALL HOURS not just some hours. I run into people I feel are scammers all the time BUT I also have met REAL people online and made friends. Scammers are not just on dating sites they are EVERYWHERE. Remember any site you can get on SO ARE THEY, learn how to recognize them they are not perfect,it may take talking to them a few times BUT they will slip up somehow.

Why scammers, scam? – It is not all about greed. Scammers scam because it gives them infinite pleasure and power over their targeted victims. The compulsion to scam is so strong that scammers will produce a scam even if he/she gains no money out of it.

Adrenaline rush -The scammer is a compulsive liar, gambler or illusionist. It is interesting to note that although the scammer is a sharp-witted liar; his gambling skills are such that they usually lose their ill-gotten gains within hours of the take. Scammers boast at private parties, of their daily scamming activities, money and spending. Scammers buy expensive cars, guns, clothing, and also pay for female dancers to perform at pasting parties (scammers paste large denomination dollar bills on the hired female dancers’ bodies).

Why do scammers scam?
Scammers scam because it gives them infinite pleasure and power over their targeted victims.
For scammers, it is amusing and challenging to play with innocent people’s emotions. It's a game that emotionally hurts a lot of people. The scammer learned the rules of “social behavior” and the consequences of all “his” actions against “his” targeted victims. All that matters to the scammer is that - it’s fun - a trick that can be played over and over again; and YOU suffer the consequences of “his” joke.

If anything, they feel justified in taking your money. Scammers think victims owe this ill-gotten money because of the abduction and slavery in past centuries. Scammers in African countries have not realized and are in denial their own tribal leaders are responsible for the slavery issues prior to the 1350’s. Tribal Chiefs have set up the slave market in the region now known as Ghana, northward up the Western Coast of Africa, where the traffic for trade, exports and imports was prosperous.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

mrainwater5150
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Searching for the Scammer who used this

Postby mrainwater5150 » Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:10 pm

I've posted before,about how the scammers used photos to convince my dad to give up his life savings and charge his credit cards up to the tune of $64,000.00 (USD) I've posted the one picture set of the last one used to scam him but this is the one that took the most of his money and claimed to be from Australia. I wasn't able to find any photos of her until today, they were on an old hard drive that had been in my dad's laptop.

She claimed to be from Australia,
Claimed she had a 13 year old daughter that needed a dad,
Proposed to my dad and accepted an engagement ring from him
received a 1Tb hard drive, iPhone, and a Karaoke Machine as gifts for her daughter's birthday,

Asked him to work for her 'grandfather's' company in Australia
and then supposedly moved to Ghana before my dad realized it was just another scammer.

This was the second time he had been scammed, and it broke his spirit and almost killed him that time, he attempted suicide and only survived it because we found him bleeding out on the floor of his home office.

If anyone knows where to find the scammer who posted this photo, and if anyone knows how to use it to warn others against this image: PLEASE post it where it will do the most good.

I'd ask to know where the scammer is located, but if I did know I don't know if I could keep myself from going there and ending their existence.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Searching for the Scammer who used this

Postby IceFM » Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:27 pm

..... we need the Name, Email address, Mailheader, Letters etc... when he sent her all this Stuff, then exist also a address ... otherwise is this Posting useless coz nobody knows who it is .....

... The Pic is famous in the Scene .... I'll move her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

alleybadmus@gmail.com; Abigailpaul7787@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Dec 06, 2020 10:26 pm

and here I have the next two; proxy this time, but 99% likelihood, West-Africa, like all of these kind of scams:

Janet777 Dec 3
How are you doing today I'm here to know each other I'm from united state I'm single no kids and I'm here looking for long term relationship that will lead to marriage and I will like to know better you can add me alleybadmus@gmail.com or send me your Gmail or number or send me your Gmail

Janet777
Email alleybadmus@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 35 y.o.
Country United States
City Tennessee
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Bisexual
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Masters Degree
Occupation Nurse
Description
Personal Description I'm here looking for serious relationship that will lead to marriage I'm cool and honest caring loving loyal woman

IP Address Geolocation
199.19.226.187 is an IPv4 address owned by FranTech Solutions

Abigail00 Dec 3
Hello how are you I'm Abigail Paul from Traverse City

Abigail00
Email Abigailpaul7787@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 31 y.o.
Country United States
City Traverse City
Here for Serio
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Student
Occupation Modeling
Description
Personal Description I'm here looking for serious relationship that will end up in marriage you can text me at abigailpaul7787@gmail.com
IP Address Geolocation
199.19.225.106 is an IPv4 address owned by FranTech Solutions
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

mrainwater5150
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mrainwater5150 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:43 am

Frumpy .... I finally located the photos that fooled my dad into thinking the scammer was an actual person *woman* before it killed him.

I'm going to try to attach them here now. Since I'm not good at posts perhaps you can make them available to others?

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

dadzielois046@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 22, 2021 10:53 pm

Savagelove909
35 yo
Online Now
from Alexander, NC

Image Image Image

You can contact me Via e mail address ......dadzielois046 at Gee mail dot com

Deleted User 103101

Bookmark and Share

Postby Deleted User 103101 » Tue Mar 02, 2021 10:06 pm

witam czy ta kobieta jest prawdziwa kobieta prosze o pomoc udostepinam linki instagram facebook nr whatsapp zdjecia

kobieta na instagramie
w.instagram.com/diannedeplainque/
komunikauje sie przez whatsapp
numer z francji +33 756895691
facbook
w.facebook.com/mickael.david.739/
proszę o sprawdzenie pisze i prosi o pieniądze
wysłała mi dokumenty ze posiadała prawo jazdy ze Szwajcarii

ImageImageImageImage

proszę o pomoc i weryfikacje niewiem co mam zrobić
hello, is this woman a real woman, please help me share links instagram facebook no. whatsapp photos

woman on instagram
w.instagram.com/diannedeplainque/
communicates via whatsapp
number from france +33 756895691
facbook
w.facebook.com/mickael.david.739/
please check, I write and ask for money
she sent me documents that she had a driving license from Switzerland

[url = https: //postimg.cc/LqZgV8Dk] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/LqZgV8Dk/IMG-20210111-WA0008.jpg [/ img] [/ url] [url = https: // postimg.cc/5XrFvCBN] [img] https://i.postimg.cc/5XrFvCBN/IMG-20210111-WA0009.jpg [/ img] [/ url] [url = https: //postimg.cc/LYKYQFQc] [ img] https://i.postimg.cc/LYKYQFQc/IMG-20210111-WA0010.jpg [/ img] [/ url] [url = https: //postimg.cc/K1jMRNgH] [img] https: // i .postimg.cc / K1jMRNgH / IMG-20210111-WA0011.jpg [/ img] [/ url]

I am asking for help and verification, I don't know what to do

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

tracycleejr96@gmail.com, Tracyclee96@gmail.com, 779-999-1864 - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:11 am

^^Hi, she is not real, it´s an African fake. Please block and ignore "her".
^^ Cześć, ona nie jest prawdziwa, to afrykańska podróbka. Proszę, zablokuj i zignoruj ​​„ją”.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Next came in this morning:
same number = African scammer as here (fake Lelu Love): https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 5&start=45

Gdhdhdj Yesterday, 06:44
Hello
how are you

Gdhdhdj
Email tracycleejr96@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 32 y.o.
Country United States
City Kissimmee
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Ethnicity Other
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education PhD
Occupation Automotive
Description
Personal Description Tracyclee96 at gmail.com 779 999 1864
IP Address Geolocation
173.245.202.178 or 173-245-202-178.ipvanish.com is an IPv4 address owned by BandCon
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Shirleyamelia5429@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 09, 2021 1:56 pm

Amelia5429
I'm new here, text on hangout Shirleyamelia5429@gmail.com

Amelia5429
Email shirleyamelia5429@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 28 y.o.
Country United States
City New York
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Bachelors Degree
Occupation Graphics Designer

IP Address Geolocation
102.89.3.214 is an IPv4 address owned by MTN NIGERIA Communication limited and located in Lagos (Victoria Island Annex), Nigeria

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

amoahjane01@gmail.com 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Wed May 12, 2021 12:04 pm

Rose Amoah on FB
profile from March 25

email address here too
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 37#p645537

Myra