It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:54 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Arezoo Leila Ebrahimi, arezoo01ebrahimi@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as white women.
jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

zainabhassane1@live.com

Postby jaga » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Zainab
He lives in Dakar
Birth Date: April 19, 1989

zainabhassane1@live.com,
Greetings dear, my name is Miss Zainab, I like your profile (www.jumpbook.in) please send me an e-mail
to (zainabhassane1@live.com) or you can give me your e-mail address so that i will update you more about my
self and also give you my picture thanks ........

:) pic directly above

zainabhassane1@live.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mariamhassane@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:07 pm

WARNING !!!
User profiles might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9
GRACE4LU
24 years - from: United States - looking for a man

Hello dear friend, Nice to see your wonderful profile. Do you care to be my friend? please write me directly
via mail id (mariamhassane@hotmail.com) so that i can tell you more about me and the reason why contact you.thanks for your understanding. Your new friend Mariam.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mariamhassane@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:14 pm

Netlog
gifthan95
female - 25 years, Ciron, France

Hello my dear friend, nice to see your wonderful profile here. Do you care to be my friend? Please email me directly via e-mail ID (mariamhassane@hotmail.com) so that I can tell you more about me and the reason why contact you.thanks for your understanding. Your new friend Mary.,

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Zainab, zainabbbabhassan@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:22 pm

strictlymatch.com/
Zainab

In my own words:
Good Relationships are like trees. They demand attention & care in the beginning but once they blossom,
they provide you the shade in all Situations of life

Assalamu 'alaikum, i believe you are the one i'm searching for Well I am Miss Zainab from Iran, and was happy that gone through your profile in this site please reply to my email address ((zainabbbabhassan@hotmail.com) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, and promise to also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember That distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy

bloombl.com/
comment:
Assalamu 'alaikum, i believe you are the one i'm searching for Well I am Miss Zainab from Iran, and was happy that gone through your profile in this site please reply to my email address ((zainabbbabhassan@hotmail.com) so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, and promise to also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember That distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy . Yours new found friend,
Miss Zainab (zainabbbabhassan@hotmail.com)

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mariamhassane@hotmail.com and alonaomar@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:09 am

WARNING!!!
User profile might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

Flirty9
GRACE4LU
24 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

CHAT;;
Hello dear friend, Nice to see your wonderful profile here. Do you care to be my friend? please sand me
your directly via mail here so that i can contact you and tell you more about me and the reason why i
contact you.Thanks for your understanding. Your new friend GRACE.

Hello dear friend, Nice to see your wonderful profile here. Do you care to be my friend? please write me directly via mail id(mariamhassane@hotmail.com) so that i can tell you more about
me and the reason why
i contact you.Thanks for your understanding. Your new friend mariam.

Hi Dear,How are you and your family? I hope all is well. My name is Miss ALONA. If a little music can make you dance, a little hug can make you feel better and warmer too, i hope my little hi !!! can make you smile and happy also, really i admire to know you better as i search for a good friend today as i come across your contact. Beside i have something very vital to disclose to you. I will be very happy, If you can write me,(alonaomar@hotmail.com) So that we can get to know each other better, and i will tell you more about me
and give you my pictures also. your new friend ALONA.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Zainab, zainabvanad@gmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:17 pm

TF

(zainabvanad@gmail.com)
Hello Dear ? nice to meet you
Assalamu"alaikum,

i believe you are the one i'm searching for

Well I am miss zainab from Iran, i was happy to gone through your profile;in this site, please reply to my email
address,
(zainabvanad@gmail.com)
so we can communicate easily to know each other the more, i promise to also send you my photo for you to know me. Remember that distance, religion or tribe does not matter in life but true affection is everything we need to live our life and be happy.
Yours new found friend,
Miss zainab
(zainabvanad@gmail.com)

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Gamila, gamila1mohammed@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:58 pm

DSM

gamila212: mohammed
[gamila212]
Activity:
18 day(s) ago
female, 27, hamburg, Germany.

Hello,Dear
my name is miss Gamila, i like your profile i will like to get acquainted with You if you don't mind, i have something important to share with You, i hope to communicate with you soon.Gamila, my Email id (gamila1mohammed@hotmail.com)

pic already posted

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Latifa, latifahassan0@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:13 pm

P24

latlove

Penpals, Dating, Flirting, Relationship
Female 25 y.o.
United States

latifahassan0@hotmail.com
Hello
How is your day?
I saw your profile today and some thing about you move my intress to comminicate with you so how is life treating you.
Please i want you to use this email address to write me back (latifahassan0@hotmail.com) so that i can give you my picture and tell you more about me ok.stay cool and enjoy your self.
Yours lovely
Latifa.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Zainab, latifahassan0@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:20 pm

SN
Zainablove11

My dear, how are you today i hope you are in good health.
I will like you profile and i will like you to Contact me so that we can have a good relationship and for me to send you my pictures for you to know
me more, latifahassan0@hotmail.com, or you can give me your email so that i can contact you thanks.
Miss Zainab.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Latifa, latifahassan0@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:23 pm

FSF

latlove

Assalamualaikum Hello my dear I wish you best of today please contact me with my email thanks latifahassan0@h o t m a i l . c o m, Latifa hassan.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Latifa, latifahassan0@hotmail.com

Postby minerva » Thu Aug 20, 2015 4:27 pm

mbuzzy

latlove

25 years old
Female

Assalamualaikum
Hello my dear I wish you best of today please contact me with my email for a good relationship thanks.
latifahassan0@hotmail.com

bonez7
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Zainab Abhassan; <zainab05abhassan@hotmail.com>

Postby bonez7 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:14 pm

THIS ONE IS 3.2MILLION DOLLAR SCAM Zainab Abhassan

zainababhassanee@hotmail.com
Why are you on Older Women Dating Club?: A Fling
Height: 4' 8" (142 cm)
Marital Status: Single
Ethnic origin: Oriental
Smoking Habits: Yes, but trying to quit
Body type: I'll tell you later
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: White/Gray
Drinking habits: Just socially
Education: PhD / Post Doctoral
Employment status: My Own Boss / Self Employed
to me 1ST EMAIL FROM HER
Assalamu"alaikum,
I have the belief as i promise you right now saying Bismillah(In the Name of Allah) that this communication will later be a testimony in our life though we just known each other through internet which is now an unsecured means of communication since some people of wicked mind without conscience comes here to tell lies and put others into trouble but please read my message very well though it may be the least of what you expects from me since we are just new friend but like the meaning of my first name Zainab in Farsi language, it is my wish and desire now to tell you all about me due to my happiness from knowing you. My names are Zainab ADEL,ABOLHASSAN, born and raised up into a Muslim family that cherish the principle of good moral child up bring in Islamic Republic of Iran. I decided to let you know everything about me since i have faith it was Masha allah(Allah's will) that lead me to know you after fasting with offering prayers to him.

My birthday is 18-11-1986 in ancient city of Bam in Kerman province. My father, ADel Abolhassan of the blessed memory was a businessman but previously a diplomat that served at Iranian embassy in Senegal and Venezuela. Death never give me the opportunity of having to enjoy the comfort of my good home for long as i first lost my mother two days to my 18Th birthday anniversary on Saturday 16-11-2002 in a rape incident but i always believe Allah knows the best. It was after the death of my mother that my father concluded that Iran is no more safe for girls and he took the decision that i will continue my education in Senegal which he said is safer muslim country with his previous experience there since many people have been raped in Iran without justice being done to the rapists.

Tears always slip my face each time i remember the events that took my father's life when i least expected and expose me to struggle for survival in life but for what i am and not for my beauty or family background, i have learn to accept and face challenges. I am alive giving account of my life experiences saying Bismillahir Rahmani Raheem(In the Name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful) who made it possible that i was in Senegal studying during the period of Earthquake that took place in Bam citadel of the early morning time on Friday the 26Th of December, 2003 that caused the instant death of my younger brother with other relatives though my father survived with serious multiple injuries. My father sent for me through our family lawyer of which i arrived Iran from Senegal and met him receiving treatment in a hospital bed in Tehran.

My father gave me a file containing some documents and told me that our family lawyer is also with some money which he will be sending to me if i have need in my studies and other things until he recovers from his injuries without sensing that death is already at the corner. On Tuesday the 30Th of December which is exactly five days after the earthquake, my father gave up the ghost and after his burial according to islamic rites, i took some money from the lawyer and travelled back to continue with my studies in Senegal. When it was time to pay school fees, i tried reaching our family lawyer whom i was told have left Iran, i had no other choice at that time than to disclose the situation to school authority which took me to the camp of United Nations High Commission for Refugees(UNHCR) in grand Yoff, Dakar-Senegal from where i am writing this message and i proclaim Alhamdulillah(All Praise Be To Allah) for keeping me alive till date.

One of the documents in the file given to me by my late father was a bond certificate of Three million, two hundred thousand dollar in an account he opened with an islamic bank of which i am the next of kin to the account. I waited to reach 26 years because in the bond certificates was written that should accident happen to the account owner, the next of kin would inherit the money after attaining 26 years. I have communicated the bank and was searching for a sincere person to help me retrieve the money from the bank since the bank said a person with refugee status can not transact with them being a clause from United Nations and i need that money to be able to regain my life back out of this camp. I am also ready to relocate and meet with you once you accept me with all your heart.

The bank requested me to appoint a representative on my behalf as trustee giving them his first and last name with email address so that they will tell him how to take the money on my behalf. I have already developed confidence with you since i believe knowing you was through divine intervention but please promise and assure me that you will always stand by me even after receiving the money in your account if you are willing to help me. My persian name Vanda Farsi language of Iran means wish or desire so i am with the wish and desire that my quiet and peaceful life will come through your help and in all i proclaim Subharmonic Allah(Glory Be To Allah) for guiding me to know someone like you as i expect to see your reply soonest.

Your new friend,
Zainab

TO; ZAINAB
I really don't know if I could be any help to you sorry
THE ONLY Email I SENT TO HER
THIS ONE SHE SENT HAS ALL KIND OF INFORMATION IN IT WOW
My Beloved,Here are the contact information of the bank for you to contact them,for the possibility‏‏‏ of transferring‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‏‎
Inbox
x

Zainab Abhassan
10:00 AM (2 hours ago)

to me
Assalamu"alaikum,
Darling my feeling has not been the same since i come across your reply,you are such a nice person that i am dreaming to have as a friend i really love you,in fact after this transfer of my inheritance i will not wait to meet with you in your country,your thought is always in my mind,i will like you to call me on telephone through Dr James Collins been our camp supervisor to hear your voice,with this number 00221771-593-405

Well Glory be to Almighty Allah who make you to understand my condition and still focused to my aid and i pray insha"Allah you will never lack in your life. I only believed in you because Almighty Allah have a reason for me to know you and put you to help me that's why am happy now, before am afraid of people but since i find you i have recovered my confidence since life has taught me not only to be patience but to continue the fight for success irrespective of odds standing my way.

Dear Life have not been easy for me and as i only survive through the grace and mercy of almighty Allah because we do not have good food here nor clean water. I will appreciate your effort towards helping me as i believe that you will keep this transaction with yourself in order to make sure that the money is safe pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life so that if everything works out fine for us, we can go into life partnership if you wish because i am still single. Please dear, as soon as the money is transferred to your account, send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you

For now, i have no alternative to give you a call but you can call me through Dr.James Collins being our camp supervisor as posted by the United Nations Refugee Authority. Call his office line +221771-593-405from 09 hours GMT to 16 hours GMT for him to be in the office and tell him that you want to speak with Miss.Zainab, the Iranian girl in the camp. It was also with his help that i fax to David Lavers, who is Jordan International Bank Manager, copy of my dad's death certificate, my birth certificate and the deposit bond of the fund which the bank demanded after which they told me to appoint a representative.

I just wrote back the bank with your email address telling them that you are my appointed representative who will assist me in the claim and transfer of the money to your account which they directed me to do for it to be more easier due to my refugee status.

This is the name of the bank, Jordan International Bank plc, with this address, 1
12/120 Brompton Road Knightbridge
London Sw3 1JJ United Kingdom.

My beloved Please Contact them either through their email or phone for the possibility of transferring my fund, for me to come over to your country in-other to live a free life,

Below is the deposit details of my fund with the bank;

Name of depositor- Adel Abolhassan.
Address- 30 Shahrad Emami street, Bam Iran.
Account Number- 31710320.a
Roll Number- IDBS/733/GZA
Sort Code- 57-37-61
Swift Code- JIBKGB2L
Amount- $3.2 Million Dollars.
Next Of Zainab Adel Abolhassan.
Email of the Bank---- inforjordanbank.co.uk@inforjordanbank.co.uk
Phone Number--------Tel: +44 797 154 2900

I pray almighty Allah to bless you as i am in high spirit with great expectations waiting and hoping to get good news on when the money will be transferred when the bank replies us. I know that Allah is with us and will surely help in releasing this money into your account of which will also quicken my freedom out of this camp and country in meeting with you over there to start a new life and continue my education. I pray for the continued guidance and protection of almighty Allah in your life since i am sure he sent you to me.
From a sincere heart that truly needs your help,zainab

Last edited by IceFM on Mon Nov 30, 2015 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved & merged

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Angela - engela28@hotmail.com

Postby jaga » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:51 pm

twoofaces.com/user/engela
Real name engela
Gender Female
Join Date 28/12/2015
Location J. Paul Leonard Library, San Francisco State University,
1600 Holloway Ave, San Francisco, CA 94132, USA

Nice Day, Am Angela by name, I pray that this letter meets you well,though we never meet or seen
each other before, but I believe that nature has a way of bringing people together for specific purposes. (engela28@hotmail.com)

Skype result:
1) live:engela28
2) miss.engela - Miss Engela - Dakar, Senegal
no IP;
diff.pic see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 33#p466233

minerva

Bookmark and Share

nadiamahin4000@yahoo.com

Postby minerva » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:20 pm

Muslimati

nadiah hamid

Lives in Iran, Islamic Republic of · Born on November 18, 1988

سلام عليكم،
عزيزي، كيف حالك doing.i كنت آمل أن كل شيء على ما يرام
اسمي ملكة جمال Nadia.please يكتب لي رسالة على عنوان البريد الإلكتروني الخاص بي هنا في
( nadiamahin4000@yahoo.com )

salaam alekum,
dear,how are you doing.i hope all is well
my name is miss Nadia.please write me a message at my private email address here at
( nadiamahin4000@yahoo.com )

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nadiah Hamid - nadiamahin4000@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:44 am

SK; Nadiah Hamid
daughter 27 years
Single

LOOKING GOOD