It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Only Carla / Carla Brown

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Only Carla

Postby Myra » Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:11 pm

Vanessa Davies, vanessadavis6667@hotmail.com
FB
only info
Vanessa Davies
Female ---> as we can tell :lol:

uses pics of
Baileys Room too

see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 67#p350667" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Janet Paul, pjanet45@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:34 pm

FB
Janet Paul
About
Studied at Deree - The American College of Greece
Past: The Archer School for Girls
From California City, California

Image Image

... here my email pjanet45@yahoo.com ...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Janet Paul, pjanet45@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:36 pm

flirty9
temmycareforu
30 years old - from: United States - looking for a man

yahoo avatar

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:16 pm

name used = Rosemary Edward

email addy = maryluvdad@gmail.com

email

Hello Dear,
I fell much pleasure reading your profile on here because i could feel you vision next to me,you sound honesty and trustworthy so i though i should play my worries and troubles to you in order not to waste each others time I've been having a problem with my Dad who i live with but right now due to our differences, i have left the US after the death of my Mom in United Kingdom. MY Dad works with Oil Contractors in US and UK include some parts of the Asian, I work with my father as his personal auditor and we move around for his contracts wherever he is awarded. My first boy friend, Victor Glashow, absconded with my dad's money which was kept with me after a completion of a contract in EAST London,UK.When my boy friend got absconded with the undisclosed sum of US-dollars , this brought the first broke-up between me and my dad, cos he thought, we have the deal together, but not knowing that I'm an innocent about this. So my dad has been harsh and tough against me about this. Then when I perceived all his behaviors towards me and the bad acts of his newly gotten wife, i decided to leave United State to meet a friend in Pretoria whom I've meet during our stay there for a contract with chevron, I left because my dad have been treating me bad and stopped me from working with him even having any access to his assets, and i felt where to go than to leave the states. Now, I'm in need of your help, have gotten the enough money to run myself when I get to U, i want to come over to your end and stay with you for main time, I don't want to live here anymore, you know I'm a foreigner here and it is absolutely danger for me here, so that is why i need your gesture assistance. How i want you to help me? I have some money, which I've gotten from an over invoiced Contract re-numeration executed by my dad with some contractors, so I have taken up the money from the contractors, but I'm hiding up from the girl I stayed with here, because i might got setup if they know i have such huge amount of money ($4.8million) , so for me to be more safe and secure, I put this money in a box and got it locked up with a security code known to me only, and I deposited the box with some of my traveling luggage's with a Security and Insurance Company who render private diplomatic delivery service and i told them that the two boxes are my traveling luggage, which I want to send forth to You because i want to come over to You, then i paid them up their custody and security fee.So, I want the box sent to you. while i catch up with you as soon as it is been delivered to you while I pay you up your Rent charge and a reasonable amount for compensation, only 30% of the money in the box to you. Every arrangement for the delivery is kinda perfect, I have obtained customs papers for private freight and there are seals on the box showing that it is a private delivery and check performed, it is free from customs checks, it will be delivered at your door step by the diplomats of the security company, you do not need to burn out to receive it. And the boxes have security codes lock known to me only, only me can open the boxes, except if I tell anyone the Code, so the Boxes cannot be opened on the Way of delivery to you. Therefore, I want you to contact me as soon as possible, so that I can give you all my deposit details and information for you to make the Clearance from the Security Company as my fiancee who is to receive my Boxes. And once the box gets to you, I will let you know the lock codes to open the boxes and the instructions, then you can open the boxes in order to have some money sent to me for my flight to you. Once I get there, we shall invest the money together and start a new family, provided you will not disappoint neither take advantage of me. I hereby promise 30% of the total fund for you to meet any personal needs and I can get something done with the balance.I am counting on you with trust and I will appreciate your trust towards this and hoping to hear from you and to meet you in-person. Let me hear you as soon as possible, so that I can give you the deposit details and the contact of the security company to arrange the shipment asap.

Rosemary

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:17 pm

CF = rose

25 / Female / Straight / single
Offline. Last online Yesterday, at 12:28 pm

Joined June 3, 2014. From colorado. Living in Littleton, Colorado. :liar:

Am rose from denver colorado,i am 31 years old. Am humble, kind and God fearing lady,am single searching for humble,kind, lovable and God fearing man that will make me happy and live the rest of my life with. I like a man, who takes care of himself and truly has a desire to have fun. Someone who likes to smile and do everything they do, with intent. Life is short and whenever I can, I think we should have the best time we possibly can. Honesty and trust are characters that can never fail

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:18 pm

Google + =linda tommy
Add to circles
3 followers :thinking:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:20 pm

lovetime = lovetime.com/u/476550724328

becky, 30 —Was recently
United Kingdom, Liverpool, in the distance from you to know it, please specify your location

I am seeking a man 27-40 years.
About Me
I am searching for a passionate lover, best friend, confident, companion, advocate, playmate, a strong believer ,someone i will share my life with and wants frequent communication on.. My interest is to find a man who is committed, faithful, and loving of the Lord above all else. I would have a great appreciation for a man who has a kind, and gentle heart to those who are less than fortunate, and to those who experience unfortunate situations. I would like to have a life long relationship with a man who is honest, faithful, as well as true to the Lord, himself and others. I want to experience laughter, and tears with the one I share my heart with. I seek that special person that can grow spirituality mature with me. I would enjoy companionship with one whom I can share my desires, interests, and goals with

~Josh Billings

eagleman56
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Carla Johnson - 857-626-2619

Postby eagleman56 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:09 pm

Carla Johnson is still active out there and a proven Nigerian scammer. New phone # is 857-626-2619 and new e-mail is dudu.alwaysonpoint@textnow.me These photos that are being used are from a Carla here in the U.S
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by minerva on Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Replaced monitor screenshot with individual pictures.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:26 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the update :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Faith Knott, faithknott@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:38 pm

waplog
faithknott
Female , 31 , Single
Name Surname: Faith Alexander Knott
Lives in United States, ARIZONA

here is my email address faithknott at yah o o com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Gorefest
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Gorefest » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:12 am

got this from her on Google + lives in United States - Boca Raton,Florida, - Boca Raton,Florida,
Phone
001 561 287 7931 Email faithknott@yahoo.com

don't know ip address as its only a chat window

Wednesday, September 3, 2014 –10:10 PM
Faith Knott Nice to be your friend Me
ME Hi
Faith Knott hello how are you there?
ME I am doing fine for this lovely night am you?10:11 PM
Faith Knott the same here
where are you from and how old are you?
ME i am trying to work out if i know you somehow
im ** and live down under in Australia
Faith Knott No we have not met before but i just need a nice friend to chat with.
ME ok cool well i am on and off chat most of the time
Faith Knott I am Faith Alexander Knott from Uk but living in Florida
ME but if you leave a message i will get it at some time and i will responde
Faith Knott the same i am on and off chatting too
ME i always like an English lady
Faith Knott thanks I am 33 years old single and no kid and you?
Faith Knott How long have you been divorced and why did you divorced?
Faith Knott I understand you but did you still having plans to marry again?
ME if the right lady comes along yes i will, and i will have to wait and see what my health is like also
i think the right one has come along i just have to met her in person
Faith Knott Ok thanks
ME ok you lost me on that one
Faith Knott i got it right
have you got a new lady of your choice now?
ME yes we have been talking for awhile now its just a matter of time before we can met up and make sure everything is ok living together
Faith Knott Ok i see10:26 PM where is she living now?
ME overseas somewhere, my mind is gone blank
Faith Knott ok
i am also serching for the right one to come
ME to much staring at the computer doing school work im sorry
good luck with the searching as it is hard to find the right guy that will treat you like a queen
my advise, stay away from the Russian men i hear they treat the ladies like dirt
Faith Knott I understand you my dear friend thanks a lot
ME that's ok anyway its been lovely to chat to you but its getting late here and i have to get up way to early for work10:35 PM
i chat to you another time when we are both on

Faith Knott thanks dear

Last edited by FrumpyBB on Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edited out biographical detail from poster ;)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:52 am

=> Skype Name faith.knott9
Full name Faith Knott
Location Florida, United States
=> B:

ImageImageImage

Faith Knott, 31
Wants to date with guys, 40-65
Greater Accra Region, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Collin; <collinberry787@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:56 pm

From C
phone number for google 573-575-6780

sharon

42 / Female / Straight, Living in Corpus Christi, Texas.

About Me
Am seeking for a man that know what love is for the end of my life u can only text me on 5735756780 or email on collinberry787@)ahoo.com not here for game waiting to here good form u I am 43 yrs old hispanic feamle that has never married with no children. I am a fun loving person and I want a hard woking responsible person who understand women need .like to spent night out of the town love jump on the bed , give beautifiul men great ***removed***, and love to go extremely deep and give great pleasures for a succesful time together. I tend to make a laugh and smile . I love to make a man feel free , wild,loose and make them lose self conrtol.....

How are u doing xxxxxx today hope good am seeking for a real,loyal honest, that can take good care of me for the end of my life u can write me on collinberry787@yahoo.com
2014-10-03 07:37:57

Yahoo avatar

Given Number:

City Caruthersville, MO
Original network provider* Level 3 Communications, Llc - Mo
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Only Carla/Carla Brown

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:37 pm

Mary
Native American

32 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:53 am

Beigetreten March 4, 2015. Lebt in San Jose, California.

I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature...I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate,loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with.. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. .I love to cook all types of food i think that is all i can say about my self for now...you can contact me on maryjeffjohnson@yahoo.com

Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another

::::::::::::::::::

=> BP:

maryjeffjohnson What's New With You?Hello how are you doing today ? am Mary Johnson by name and you .well i did like to know you better and will be glad if you send me a short note to my personal email address so we can get to know more about each other .. am new to online dating and don't get on this site often so send me a short note to my personal email address maryjeffjohnson at yahoo dot com or email me to maryjeffjohnson@aol.com and lets get to know more about each other..I have picture on here but match is not showing it send me an email and i will reply you with my pictures Am very new to all this internet stuff. I will close my account anytime soon today. Hope to read your email soon in my private emailing address...Mary - July 17, 2014 add/view comments (0)

Sex: Female
Race: Other
Zodiac: Libra
Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me
find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving
caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love My ideal match is
someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,he most be
responsible. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe
that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another

=> migente:

alabaaro
Sex: Female
Zodiac: Capricorn

=> Skype 1: mary johnson, AL, United States, mary.johnson8965

=> Skype 2: mary jeff johnson, lagos, Nigeria, maryjeffjohnson

=> Skype 3: aro alaba, 23410, Nigeria, aro.alaba1
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Only Carla/Carla Brown

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:25 am

^^next script:
Hello how are you doing today ? Am Mary Jeff by name and you .well i did like to know you better and will be glad if you send me a short note to my personal email address so we can get to know more about each other .. am new to online dating and don't get on this site often so send me a short note to my personal email address maryjeffjohnson at yahoo dot com to and lets get to know more about each other..I have picture on here but match is not showing it send me an email and i will reply you with my pictures Am very new to all this internet stuff. I will close my account anytime soon today. Hope to read your email soon in my private emailing address...Mary

Return to “White Females”