It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:18 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Jelena Jensen

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

giftybranson@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Dec 13, 2019 8:35 pm

giftybranson one hour ago
⁣Email me on giftybranson@gmail.com so that we can share more picture together and so know each other better over there now handsome

UPDATE. Two weeks later, has switched gallery
: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 93#p611593
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

giftybranson@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Gloria - amadumarshell@gmail.com, 405-645-0462

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 14, 2019 11:56 pm

bar4fun/ winkme414
Sexuality:Straight
Birthday:6th July
Star Sign:Cancer
Country of Residence:United States
City:Blairsburg
Religion:Christian
Job Title:Unemployed
About Me:
Hello handsome man , How are you doing today i am Gloria by name single with no kids 33 years of age and i am new on here and looking for something real and you can try and Txt me on 4_0_5_6_4_5_0_4_6_2 or E~mail me on amadumarshell at geemale dot com i will be waiting for your message.Let's try to exchange some words if we might have anything in common .I believe there is a reason why you and i have joined this dating site, so Let's see if we can make it happen .I will await your respond !!.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: amadumarshell@gmail.com, 405-645-0462

Postby Myra » Sun Dec 15, 2019 1:37 am

phone number 405-645-0462
Calvin, OK 74531
Onvoy

also uses a diff. pic for its fake profile
see
https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 97#p610797

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

amhonest30@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Dec 21, 2019 10:54 pm

gl/ rakiya
35, Woman, Single
Accra, Ghana
Looks for:Man
26 - 40 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
What I am doing with my life
I am a simple, young woman, who needs love, who dreams to meet a serious and kind man and make each other happy. I enjoy everything at once. I am open-minded and prefer not to stay in one place for a long time. I like to develop myself, open this wonderful world for me, to know something new every day and make people smile. But most of all I love to create something with my hands. I like to surround myself with beautiful things and interesting people. I think, the most sad moment is to be alone in your life. That's why I have many friends, I love my family and try to devote a lot of my free time to my lovely people! I love to laugh, and even if I have some troubles, I prefer to meet new day with a smile. I am sure, that with me, you can do a little discovery every day. I always find something to surprise you! Just make a first step towards me and you will see, that life is wonderful....You can Email me On (amhonest30)@Gmail.Com

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Tiffany Hanane, tiffanyhanane001@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:53 am

interpals
tiffanyhanane001 tiffany23, 35 y.o.
Wilmington, United States [Current City & Hometown]
i am tiffany by name from Los angels,I've had people leave me messages and wall posts to which I can't reply because of their settings (age restrictions) - if you are one of these people please do something about this. There's nothing worse than reading a profile of someone who sounds GREAT - but can't be contacted.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Stellajerry117@gmail.com, Cs3187849@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Stellajerry Yesterday, 20:39
Hello how are you doing

I am Stella and new on here looking for a serious relationship and man who respect and trust his woman add me on Stellajerry117@gmail.com

Stellajerry
Email Cs3187849@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 34 y.o.
Country Canada
City Albert
Here for Friendship, Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity Other
Religion Other
Body Type Average
Education Other
Description
Personal Description I am Stella and new on here looking for a serious relationship and man who respect and trust his woman add me on Stellajerry117@gmail.com

154.160.1.104 Tamale, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Jelena Jensen

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:22 pm

Stellajerry Jan 10
Hello how are you doing and I am new on here and single looking for serious man and kind to be with the rest of my life add me on Hangout Stellajerry117@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Stellajerry117@gmail.com, Cs3187849@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:52 pm

also scamlisted by Marisa on SD

scammer even used a 3rd email address for its profile i.e.
woodslydia845@gmail.com

michaelwicks54
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby michaelwicks54 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:02 pm

:cry: :oops: :heartbroken: I received offers of romance from Aisha Shado, using photo's that have been published on here. I have posted the one's that I have. She wanted me to pay for her air fare & passport so that she could come to the UK & spend lots of time with me. I saw a message saying this was a scam & the person was using photo's of Jelena Jensen. I have checked some of Jelena's photo's & a couple have appeared on her site. I have not heard from this person for over 2 years now as Google + is no longer available in the UK. This person needs to be found. I do know she comes from Ghana.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:22 pm

..... the best solution is, you post all things which you've from her. Otherwise we can nothing do.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

michaelwicks54
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby michaelwicks54 » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:01 pm

In 2016, I recived a message from Aisha Shado saying she had seen my profile & liked what she saw & would love to have a relationship with me. Stupidly, I fell for her after seeing her photo's, but later discovered that she had in fact, used images of Jelina Jensen. I questioned her about this, & she told me that Jelina Jensen was an alias \& that Aisha was her real name. She wanted to spend some time in the UK with me & asked if I could pay for her air travel & passport. Luckily, I saw a message on her profile that said this was a scam, which is how I discovered Jelina Jensen's name. Who ever this person is that is scamming , she/he wants prosecuting. I was fortunate in not sending any money, but others may not be so lucky & lose an awful lot of their savings.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Diamondsempire58@gmail.com, owno15542@gmail.com, mmynations@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 25, 2020 10:07 pm

Several gangs, probably hundreds of individual scammers, of primarily West-Africans, since 2011, have been using these photos for some of their many fake profiles :( heere´s the next, together with the message I have received:

SEXYCHERRY2054
Am all about being a real woman - soft, feminine, seductive, supporting and caring of her man. I love to be positive, and decide all difficult moments through an honest and calm conversation rather than yelling and fighting. In people I value honesty, loyalty, respect, good relationship with friends and family, ability to stay optimistic and inner energy. I have many interests and hobbies and I love to learn new things and you can add me on gmail hangout messenger or email me too at Diamondsempire58@gmail.com or

An ordinary, approachable, simple but mature woman full of courage and commitment to stay focus on what I believe in. I can also say that I am kind-hearted person with caring and sweet personality. I look cute and charming as they say and I am a friendly and loyal person to those who have full trust in me, I want to proceed the next chapter of my life which is facing the realms of it and take steps to overcome its challenges, hopefully with a man who will stand by me forever. add me now at gmail hangout messenger id so that we can chat now okay owno15542@gmail.com

Am all about being a real woman - soft, feminine, seductive, supporting and caring of her man. I love to be positive, and decide all difficult moments through an honest and calm conversation rather than yelling and fighting. In people I value honesty, loyalty, respect, good relationship with friends and family, ability to stay optimistic and inner energy. I have many interests and hobbies and I love to learn new things and you can add me on gmail hangout messenger or email me too at Diamondsempire58@gmail.com or

I'm not looking for someone to rescue me, but to build a new life together. I am very sincere here to look for my future husband. I hope you are a kind and responsible man.you can add me on gmail hangout messenger or email me too at Diamondsempire58 at g/// mai///l

SEXYCHERRY2054
Email mmynations@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 38 y.o.
Country United States
City California
Here for Friendship, Romance, Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Other
Body Type Slim
Education Other
Occupation OTHER
Description
Personal Description An ordinary, approachable, simple but mature woman full of courage and commitment to stay focus on what I believe in. I can also say that I am kind-hearted person with caring and sweet personality. I look cute and charming as they say and I am a friendly and loyal person to those who have full trust in me, I want to proceed the next chapter of my life which is facing the realms of it and take steps to overcome its challenges, hopefully with a man who will stand by me forever. add me now at gmail hangout messenger id so that we can chat now okay owno15542@gmail.com
23.88.101.35 Enzu Inc; bad IP proxy

peeles
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby peeles » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:06 pm

Anyone looking for this witch she's on this number +233 54 319 6862... people should log it on whatsApp

She's going by the name Solamey Baah - but still using images of Jelena Jensen... Working for a NGO in Accra

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:27 pm

welcome to RS peeles and thanks for the update
phone number shows Ghana country code

she goes by Solamey Baah
could you share scammer's email address with us?
would be very much appreciated, thanks :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

dapaahmary32@gmail.com, 586-315-0386, romeonedgochi@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:16 pm

dapaahmary32 Jan 27
how are you dear i am Dapaah Mary
write me here in my email address
so that we Can share some pictures and know more about each other dapaahmary32@gmail.com

i am looking for a oulmate and you Can add me on (586) 315-0386

dapaahmary32
Email romeonedgochi@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City London
Here for Serious Relationship
Marital status Single
Children I don't have children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Student
Occupation tell you later
Description
Personal Description add me on dapaahmary32@gmail.com or text m on (586) 315-0386
23.227.178.121 Hivelocity; bad IP proxy

Return to “White Females”