It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:39 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Bryci Zebra

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bettyjames15@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:09 pm

betty
7'10" (238.76 cm.)
297 lbs. (135 kg.)
27 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten February 5, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Hello am betty by name am new here seeking for serious relationship a man that will be honest to me and make me happy so that will be with him with rest of my life a man will be god fearing so if you will be honest with me you can add me up here bettyjames15 at yahoo dot com to talk more better because I don't like chatting on the site,but I beg of you,I seek for a honest and real man only,I've been hurt a lot in life and I want just a man like me whom we can both work things together to make happy home

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

bettyjames15@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

bryciampomaa@gmail.com & bryciampomaa@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:04 pm

Real name Janet
Gender Female
Join Date 11/25/2015
Location United States

profile pic already in thread

add. pic

on wamba.com
Bryciampomaa
32 yrs, USA, Mathews

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Bryci.bryci@usa.com, bryci@usa.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:49 am

Bryci John
5'7" (170.18 cm.)
246 lbs. (112 kg.)
Native American
29 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Beigetreten March 8, 2016. Von Manassas. Lebt in Manassas, Virginia. Besucht Long Beach High School.Schulabschluss bei University of California.

I am Bryci John, 29 Years old... Lovely, kind, mature, sensual and obviously sexy... Seeking a real man for a lovely connection... I am from Manassas, USA, work as Secretary with DENT Chambers. Play with me... I desire a honest, mature, kind and Generous man. As the only child of my parent, I am in my world and need to get love. Bryci.
bryci@usa.com

Not sure what exactly this scam email is going to be; I emailed both, will update accordingly.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

BryciJohn@usa.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:51 pm

The scammer clarified his email address :D

Send to BryciJohn@usa.com
Thanks.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

BryciJohn@usa.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:14 am

Thanks,
I appreciate your feelings and desire,
But I belief we can go further to make this relationship an excellent one.... I also desire knowing you very well and discuss some basic things with you...
Tell me -
- where do you work?
- can we meet soon?
- Are you a big manager of resources?
- Can you bring me to you?
Love to know these.
Love.
Bryci.

ImageImageImage

williamsclio
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Leiva - sarahleiva459@yahoo.com

Postby williamsclio » Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:13 am

Sarah Leiva
London

E-mail von dieser Person: sarahleiva459@yahoo.com

"Geschäftspartner":
Michael Siaw
p o box tb 52
Accra taifa north

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

469-546-5984

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun May 08, 2016 8:48 pm

(469) 546-5984 -->>Google Voice VoIP in Carrollton, TX
7'6" (228.6 cm.)
295 lbs. (134 kg.)
Native American
30 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten May 8, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Im glenny from NYC im caring loving and honest am 30 years old am seeking for honest and caring man with a long term relationship i am fun and loving person im easy to get along with and love life as it goes i enjoy life to the fullest and love to have fun ,I know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter..

Kailowgreen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Adikumah - sarahsweetness32@gmail.com

Postby Kailowgreen » Thu May 26, 2016 7:06 pm

I spoke to this lady on Hangouts and Whatsapp, I'll list her details below.

Name: Sarah Adikumah or Adriana Lee
Google Hangouts Name: Sarah Sweetness
Originally From: Ohio Cleaveland USA
Email: sarahsweetness32@gmail.com
Phone Number: +233 54 627 2330

Here's the details I was given to send money to,
Name: Elizabeth Adikumah
City: Accra
Zip code: 00233
Bank name: Money Gram

I'll put some messages that I received in a different post, but for now I'll just post the pictures I received.

Hangouts Avatar: Image

The rest:

ImageImageImageImage

Kailowgreen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer in Ghana

Postby Kailowgreen » Thu May 26, 2016 7:10 pm

Here are some messages that I received from Sarah Sweetness:

-"Well i was born in USA Ohio Cleaveland and was living with my Family happily and when my Dad died in a car accident and we had no option than to come here since my moms trait is in Ghana and when i was born i was given 2 names My Dad gave me Adriana Lee and My Mom gave me Sarah Adikumah and my mom is Elizabeth and i have lived here in Ghana almost all my life and hope you dont mind the distance...???"

-"I am Sarah by name i am female with no kids ...never been married...5'6(168) feet tall and athletic and I was born in Ohio but live in Ghana and.Am student and also working in a Restaurant as a part-time worker and i want to became a nurse in future.I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person.I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with. I am outgoing and very spontaneous. and my dad is a American man, my religion is a Christian,never mind about me been a Christian so let us see what the future would hold for me and u.what do u think..??"

-"I am 22 and i really mean my words and I’m serious too.I’m ever ready to sail to the end of the sea with him and ever prepared to do anything to have him forever. I like the outdoors as I like to just stay at home. hang around the house getting my hands dirty in the yard. love to entertain....I am generally try to live a somewhere healthy lifestyle, exercising and some sort of jogging's, 3-4 days a week and eating healthy, trust me, I love sweets and pastries such as ice cream,biscuits,cheeps,fun ice,fun pop,yogurt and fun milk, but try not to over do it in my life and i do not smoke or drink.Do u smoke or drink...??"

-"I will give anybody the benefit of the doubt (we're all human beings with the same red blood in out bodies, we all make mistakes in life and i want to learn more about life in a relationship more and more),I'm just asking you to keep it real and be honest from the beginning; that way, nobody is wasting his Or her time or getting his or her feelings hurt.Have you ever felt loved before with anyone in your life before ? and can you tell me what love means to you?"`

Kailowgreen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Bryci Zebra

Postby Kailowgreen » Thu May 26, 2016 9:33 pm

I spoke to this lady(?) on Hangouts, I'll list her details below.

Name: Muna
Handouts Name: Muna Love
Email: munalove282@gmail.com

She wanted me to send her money so she could come live with me. Here's some messages I received.

-"no my dear this is my first time entering into a dating site my dear you are the first person i met so i decided to delete myself from that site since i have your hangout"

-"the most interesting place i travelled to is USA my dear i went there to greet my aunt
but today my father has pass away so i dont have anyway to travel to unless i come to you in england my dear"

-" I have several hobbies and wish I could find more time to pursue those such as swimming, playing computer, dancing, and reading, and more, and would like someone to share that with, as well as their sharing their interests with me."

-"my dear i swear to you that i wll come if you send me the money my dear i promise i am innocent my dear i love you the bank dont want to give me the money you just send me the money and give me your locatiopn address and i promise you that you will see me there tomorrow my dear"

-"yes my dear i am bryci but i used muna for my name my dear"

Of course she sent me some pictures as well.

Hangout Avatar: different girl 1 in pics, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p489747

Pretending to have written my name: different girl 2, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 48#p489748
"i said you are a trueman my dear"

One other: Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sally Agbey - sarahsweetness32@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri May 27, 2016 2:55 am

Kailowgreen

Welcome to RS . Glad you reported another greedy scammer from Ghana. Please take a look:

:mugu: is here:
blackplanet.com/sallyagbey
Sex: Female
Race: Black/African American
Ethnicity: Ghanian

ImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sarah Adikumah - sarahsweetness32@gmail.com and sarahbills32@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri May 27, 2016 3:10 am

Mixes galleries with here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 49#p489749

dateagolfer.com/members/sarahbills246810
sarahbills246810: sweetness
Female, Age 35 |
phoenix, Arizona, United States |
Looking for a Man (Marriage)
Profession: unemployment :applause:
Hello everyone as all you I would love to find my soulmate, my beloved ,to become loved and beloved. I am happy and open-minded person, I love to laugh and smile. I like to cook and invite friends, sisters for dinners to my home.I consider myself as a very romantic and tender girl , I love nature, flowers, animals. Sometimes I am impatient but I compensate it with good sense of humour.well i would love you to contact me through my email yahoo( sarahbills32@yahoo.com) or gmail( sarahsweetness32@gmail.com)so we could chat more and share some pics..

The type of man can be any, as many men as many kinds of love, I can be with someone who has some interests in common with mine and also some others.I love polite and gentle men.To melt my hair you just have to be nice and do something romantic, open the door ,carry me by hand or small surprises.well i would love you to contact me through my email yahoo( sarahbills32@yahoo.com) or gmail( sarahsweetness32@gmail.com)so we could chat more and share some pics

about.me/sarahbills
contact me through Skype(sarahbills502)and Gmail(sarahsweetness32@gmail.com)I am a student. I am very emotional, sensual, intense, very creative person. I have very extra-ordinary interests. And I want to find somebody, who can share them with me.I want to find a soul mate !!I am a cheerful, sociable and sincere person. My friends say that I am a glamorous and interesting girl. I am a great dreamer. My free time I like to spend outdoors, at the seaside with my family or friends. I love life generally and want to have a happy home with marriage and children.

With this email address all over Google.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sarah Adikumah - sarahsweetness32@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri May 27, 2016 3:20 am

Clones here:

badoo.com/01303512169/p1301659197
Rid 29
Location Commerce City, CO
Appearance: 5' 6'', 104 lbs, average body, black hair and brown eyes
I am very gentle and sweet, romantic and charming girl who dreams about real, passionate sweet love. I am always open and sympathetic to my opinion of other people. I am easy-going and very loyal. I am very passionate, not solve the mystery. I'm pretty versatile personality and very demanding on my appearance. I am very tender, sensual, loving girl.

datehookup.com/user-272814787.htm
goodjan001
Zip Code: 14450
Ethnicity: Native American

About Me
I am balanced, loving, joyful, smiley lady, I have a good sense of humor, love nice joke, I am sincere, honest, kind and very caring. I have a dream to have a loving relationship and happy family with a good hearted person, who I hope to meet with the help of the dating system. I am ready to learn and to overcome every hurdle on the way towards my happiness and I will be happy to support my man in achieving our mutual desire to be together.

I would like to meet an intelligent, trustworthy, reliable and happy person by nature, who will be attentive to me, will take care about me, will protect me and will love me with all his heart, I will answer him with the same. I hope he will be ready for serious and long-lasting relationship with a woman like I am.

flirtic.pl/rating/profile/3347019
camile1010
26, London, Wielka Brytania

ImageImageImage

Topface
Angela31

vk.com/id261090043
Maria Love
Birthday:January 10
Relationship status:Single
Languages:العربية, English, Ελληνικά, Deutsch

Igulinka