It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Bryci Zebra

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Bryci Zebra

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 pm

That´s what non-updated internet phone books tell you, which were filled before the advent of free fake US texting numbers ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

rose charming <charmingrose65@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:23 pm

name used = rose charming

email ady = charmingrose65@yahoo.com

another yahoo header with no IP

email

well am Rose , i was Born and raised in Us Boston but now here in west African Ghana for my A.C.C.A schooling , living with my Mom in a logical house here , well am a single lady here , I have never been married,i don't have kids either, am here to seek for my Beloved soul mate and will be looking forward to hear from the right person who comes ahead ..I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. I am comfortable in jeans or a nice English suit. A nonsmoker/drinker, not into drugs (don't need them; I live in a natural high)... I believe in enjoying the good life and am high on it. I have a healthy attitude about God and the Bible.I'm a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. I'm a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.
I hope you admire my pics ..!! have a great day and hope to hear from you very soon !!

pics get no GI hits.

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: rose charming <charmingrose65@yahoo.com>

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:25 pm

I've seen this pic before on zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/rosecaring0612

rose

30, Arlington, Texas, United States

Last seen Yesterday

Looking for a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 40‑80, in United States.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 5:26 pm

oasis = oasisactive.com/de/member/yummy2honest12

yummy2honest12
Frau 32
Über Mich
I am a very positive, happy lady with pure soul and kind thoughts in my cute head. I have such a deep desire to meet my true love, my soulmate, my one and only! I do have a charm, I am very feminine and delicate, affectionate and soft, what do I need from this site and this life at all? I know for sure, only love makes us really happy, only true and mutual love can give that feeling of boundless happiness. I can bet you agree with my words, right? I feel, now, it is better to say that I know I w...
Standort
Bonn, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Deutschland

pic gets no GI hits

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:25 pm

FB
Tym Waster
Accrs, Ghana

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:02 pm

latest

Nice to meet you ..I am Glad to meet such a man like you , i liked all you told me ..well i hope this lets you get to know a little more about me ..I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amjust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little black dress.I love to dance: All styles, disco, house, or swing I like getting out and checking out local talent and live concerts, here or anywhere. I enjoy movies and music for relaxation. A quiet night at home is also enjoyed and welcomed. I am open to try different activities and up for the challenge. I love spontaneity and being a bit impulsive. I am continually attempting to function from the inside out and to go with my intuitive impulses, because sometimes the spontaneous actions are the most fun, not expected and purely delightful.
I hope you admire my pics .. have a great day and hope to hear from you very soon !!

pics get no GI hits

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yasmin Addo, addo_yasmin@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:42 pm

^^This Ghanaian scammer uses, by now, pics of FOUR different women:

1. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 18#p386518" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 38#p386738" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
3. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 39#p386739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
4. http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 66#p420266" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Joyce addo <joyceaddo25@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:05 pm

I hope this is the girl :D
if not, admin, move her, lol

I am Doing Great and Yes you got the email right and
I am Joyce by name i am 30 female with no kids ...never been married...5'7 feet tall and athletic and I live in Ghana and I am an honest and good christian who loves being surrounded by family, friends and holidays. I am ready for a serious relationship and I really look forward to starting that with the right person. I am an honest,loyal, passionate, generous, giving, affectionate, sexual, supportive, sensitive, and a good listener who is easy to get along with.

Received: by 98.138.105.221 :(
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2014

Image Image
Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Yasmin Addo, addo_yasmin@yahoo.com - diff. pics 1

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:06 pm

Looks like same :) nice find!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Gifty Downing - gifty.downing@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:43 pm

ImageImageImage
It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

I'm Gifty Downing Citizen of America, age 36 years old. I`m Only the daughter of Late Mr. Downing, former ministerfor state in charge economic monitoring and the Director of Gold and Diamond Export Corporation of Netherlands all in northern part of Netherlands. My father died in the Intensive Care Unit of a private hospital in Amsterdam due to suspected poison. he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of their outings on business, I lost my mother long time ago when I was just 6 years old, and since then my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father on 29th November 1994 in a private hospital in Amsterdam, he secretly called me on his bedside, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, why? (1) he complained that I am too young to be managing my life, (2)that I have not finished my education as he planned for me,(3)no body to take care of me again as a young girl, but after much crying, he still passed an instruction to me that he has a sum of Euros12.000.000.(TWELVE MILLION EUROS) left in a BANK in Holland, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was positioned by his business associates, that l should seek for a GOD fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose, that I must finish my education by the help of a business partner abroad, that he should help me obtain a resident permit in his country.

He also gave me an out standing instruction to the BANK that the money must be invest outside Holland country. and it was deposited as an artifact to avoid problem or tampering by the officers of the BANK. before use, this is to make sure that I did not begin to make use of the money in Holland so that his enemies will not get at me. MY DEAR, I am now ready to do all these since my father my bread winner is no more, hence I can confide on you for the brighter future of my life since you are a human being like me. But what I need from you is Truth, Trust and Honest.

Please DEAR, in the capacity of the next of kin, I am contacting you with due sense of humanity and responsibility, and with few awareness that you will give it a sympathetic and mutual consideration l hope you will not betray the trust I have on you because this money is my only hope in this life. I am honorably seeking your assistance in the following ways.

(1) To serve as the guardian of this money and to visit the bank to take transfer of the money on my behalf.
(2) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my education, and to secure a residential permit for me in your country.
(3)To provide good investment plans for the fund and to manage the fund for
5 years, during the investment period, only our profit will be shared annually 70% for me, the investor while 30% will be for you the fund manager annually. Moreover, I am willing to offer you 25% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this box to your nominated address overseas before the investments starts. And I have mapped 5% for any expenses that might be incurred during the course of this transaction.

Note: I have these investment plans Run Thus bellow but if you know any other good one apart from these once I suggested bellow better because I did not know anything about business:

1). Telecommunication
2). The transport industry
3). Five star hotel
4). Real Estate
5) Company enterprise

Please, you can indicate your option towards assisting me as l believed that this project would be concluded within fourteen ( 7 ) days you signify interest to assist me. Hoping to hearing from you soonest. I will be humbly waiting for your prompt response. May God bless you as you extend your helping hand to a needy fellow.
Best wishes

Yours sincerely,
Gifty Downing.

ihr Agent:

Von: David <d.mccarthy112@yahoo.co.uk>

Good evening and how are you doing, I do hope that payment could be done before the holidays for the proceeding to be done and completed asap. Please do the payment into this account to avoid paying taxes on the funds. I patiently wait to get the receipt of payment to forward quickly.

Detail: BANK NAME: ABN AMRO BANK N.V
ACCOUNT NO: 0598533990
ACCOUNT NAME: SOCAR CARMARKET LELYSTAD, AMSTERDAM NL
SWIFT CODE : ABNANL2A
IBAN : NL23ABNA0598533990

Thank you.

Yours faithfully
David McCarthy
+447895437342

aunt:

Edna Camacho
37 WISTERIA LANE
Wantagh, NY 11793

address exists! flower shipment arrived.

:::::::::::::::::::::

=> Skype: Edna Downing, United States, born WED 10. Januar 1979, edna.downing10

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Juliana Dickson; <sexyjuliana62@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:22 pm

same scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91#p424991" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
From C

sexyjuliana62

26 / Female / Straight / single, From michilgan. Living in Midland, Michigan.

About Me
I am juliana dickson by name Im a simple and easygoing person, caring and understanding... I enjoy reading, sports, movie, going to the beach and traveling... I'm kind, honest and funny... I like to laugh and enjoy life looking for someone with same qualities...I Am Looking For Someone Who Will Get To Know Me And Love Me For Who I Am And Be There For Me As I Will Love Cherish And Be There For Him... A Long Lasting Relationship..

I am juliana dickson by name Im a simple and easygoing person, caring and understanding... I enjoy reading, sports, movie... I'm kind, honest and funny... I like to laugh and enjoy life....am new here i will like to be your friend if you dont mind...add me up on yahoomasseger so we can talk better sexyjuliana62@yahoo.com....
2015-01-17 19:01:36

madolyn28.jpg
Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

JANET SMART, janetsmart897@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:09 pm

naijaplanet.com/photos/pic/0/0/8/89250/

JANETSMART897
30 years old Woman
Lives in allen,Texas,United States
I am interested in meeting a Man between the ages of 30 to 90 years old

About me
Hi how are you today?My name is janet from usa, . I'm 29 yrs old,I am new to this online dating things...I am single and looking, I like people who are real, have something genuine to offer, I want to meet people and mingle! I Love God and i Believe in Him, you?...Life is so beautiful to live alone? No way....Life is meant to be spent happily with a companion and someone to share the good and the bad time with, that is what brought me on this online dating seeking a relationship..Ar anyway i will like you to email me to my personal email address and tell me more about yourself there okay, here is my email address janetsmart897@yahoo.com
hope to hear from you soon ?

Yahoo avatar already posted here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 65#p370065" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:20 pm

Name used = bricy barnes

email addy = bricy.branes@yahoo.com

ANOTHER yahoo header with no IP

email

am 28 years old never married a simple woman with a lot of good attitude. A honest, woman with love,

caring, Loving, and Understanding person who can easily be understood too. I love taking things into perfect

consideration before taking any step. Love jokes, laughter, funny things and mostly happy at all times.
I look at life

as a big adventure........................I am a Honest woman looking for honest man to honor and respect. I don't lie or cheat and I am looking for the same

in a man. A man who believes age is just a number, who knows what loves is and what it takes to be in love.
someone
who is looking for something serious because i am looking for the man i will spend the rest of my life with

pic sent already posted

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:23 pm

yahoo avatar = bricy.branes

pic already posted

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:25 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/778604

ID = bricybranes

30 / Female / Straight
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined August 21, 2014. Living in Dresden, Ohio. :liar:

About Me
am bricybranes looking for a serious relationship that will last for ever that is why am looking for a man that will love me forever ok i think i will not meet scam cos i hate them am here for looking for relationship am 30 years old am looking for a man that will take care of me loving ,caring ,honestand loyalty

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”