It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

phebianr@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:22 pm

nw
phebia
Female
omaha, Nebraska
United States
I'm not here for joke only the real one talk to me

sorry can we have private chat??? hit me up phebianr@gmail.com

phebianr@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: phebianr@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:24 pm

mingle2
phebia
"Hi...i think when we chat you get to know much about me"
30 year old woman from Adger, Alabama
Looking for man for dating
Last seen within the last four days

Hi...I'm a young Christian who enjoys reading mags, comic books and some romantic novels, swimming at the beach side, I'm about 5'6.8" Height, Eyes: Brown Bust: 34" Dress: 4/5 Waist: 28" Shoe: 8.5 Hips: 36", I am willing to relocate to a secure foundation and a steady relationship and to meet the terms....Hit me up Here p h e b i a n r @ g m a i l . c o m

Profession: hairstylist

look on hangout

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Corin Riggs

Postby jaga » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:03 pm

clones;
diamonds.dating/ treadser
33, Woman, Single
Crowley, United States
Looking for: Man
26 - 40 years
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship
My self-introduction
My name is Vivian new to this and will love to have the chance to know people who knows maybe I can meet someone special like I've been hearing from people about this website.. I like when there is complicity between us. I do not necessarily like when you do things I am jealous about, such as preparing the table or cooking dinner. But if you do it, take care of everything, to make me feel completely relaxed about it....

What I am doing with my life
I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship.

Things I like about myself
When I have a problem the first thing I do is to call you, and I expect your comments and suggestions. You must always be there when I need you to support me, it's indispensable. I do not want to feel alone when I need help, and I know it can be difficult for you to realize that I need you, but I send an SOS just like our daughter or any other person.
---
ilikeyou.com/en/user/573254/
Stacy
34, female, Los Angeles
same pic above
---
localf***date/ Vivian
Farrer, Australian Capital Territory
add pic: Image

f9/ Dianashby34
33 y.o. • Libra
United States, Unknown
Woman • Straight
Last edited by Myra on Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed adult wording

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sammy, princessammy161@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:45 pm

wd
Sammy
34, Woman, Single
Jacksonville, United States
Looks for: Man
56 - 88 years

look on hangout

also here
matrimony.org
mingleville.com/newherebarbara

onechristianlove.com/member/profile_Gina001.html
Georgina Ansah :mrgreen: from PA

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

kissloya@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:52 pm

MS
Esther Derry
Brooklyn, NY

I’m a kind of woman who is charming, loving and caring. I’m open-minded and cool. I love to joke around and looking to have pals

Image Image Image

name on g+
Kiss Loya

look on g+

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary, marymorg122@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Oct 10, 2018 3:15 pm

Corin aka Mary
United States
Laplace Louisiana usa

Image Image

Im a cool passionate lady....im corin from Laplace Louisiana usa.....im divorced with a kid ....im really looking out for a soul mate. ..anyone interested should inbox me at marymorg122@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

434-993-8130

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:34 pm

from pg 19, new number :

TEXTme8643329104 Mar 13
Hello dear am Agnes,am really impress with your profile and would like to know you more...dont worry am new here and some of my pics are still under approval..you text me here 434-993-8130, so we can know more about each other and share pics as well.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

txtme3128692320 - (312) 869-2320

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 08, 2019 2:56 am

devoted.singles/en/users/txtme3128692320
txtme3128692320
33, Woman, Single
Chicago, United States

... the setting sun tints the sky in colors remeniscent of a carnival. The clouds appear as wisps of pink and blue cotton candy over a kettle corn colored sky as the orange sno-cone sun descends over the chocolate horizon. We watch the fiery orb descend as we walk along the river away from the restaurant, where we have just shared a candlelit dinner. The river catching the colors of the sky resembles a bundle of barker's balloons. We are holding hands and your hand in mine is as natural as a painted pony on a carousel. As we walk off into the approaching evening, that Lou Reed song enters my head because it was just a perfect day and I got to spend it with you. It's a nice story and, hopefully, a non-fictional vision of the future; however, it needs a beginning. Which is why I posted this profile, I can not do it alone. Everyone is looking for honesty on these sites so that's what we'll start with. I do enjoy long walks on the beach because I love to feel the sea sand in between my toes. OK, I have a sense of humor. I also have a serious side and balance them both perfectly like a Frosted Mini Wheat. A former member tells me I have to mention here that I am a good kisser, that I am more interesting AND more interested than most other women on the site, and that knowing me is an experience not to be missed. I am also an avid traveler - I've been through most of the States, parts of Europe, parts of South America, and Israel. I do not have children; however, I am close to my nieces and nephews and wouldn't mind having at least one of my own someday. I work to live and not live to work. So here's what you can expect from me...I'll always tell you what I think, there's a 99% chance my car has a CD you'll enjoy, the chances of us running out of things to talk about are slim to none. I open car doors and pull out chairs and I actually call when I say I'll call. So if you're interested in laughter, sincerity and new adventures with one hell of a woman feel free to drop me a note.

(312) 869-2320
Usage Landline
City Chicago
State Illinois
County Cook
Providers Ameritech Illinois

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Florence, flrinz321@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:25 pm

interpals
flrinz321 Florence, 34 y.o.
Bydgoszcz, Poland [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
About
Hi,
I am Florence , a NURSE to an NGO. I have been working as a nurse for a very long time and i love my work so much because i put smile on peoples face, most especially, kids and street kids. I am hoping to meet someone i can start a long term relationship with.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Clara, johnclara244@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:17 pm

John Clara aka dailylove221
Jamesville, OH, USA
Woman looking for Man 30-89
Ethnicity: White
Education: High School
Job: Sales

I'm very communicative and talkative girl. I'm cheerful and honest. I like to find new friends. I'm trying to avoid conflicts, because I'm very calm and I think it's better to discuss the situation than make to conflict from it. I can be romantic and passionate sometimes. My individuality is based on development such qualities as honesty, respect, tact, romantic nature, passion, desire to share to other person feeling, compassion, understanding, I always positive and curious in the world around me.
I want to find caring, attentive man, who will appreciate me like personality, with whom I will feel comfortable and could rely on. I want to find a real love, proud of my man and be happy with him every day of life. I want my man could make me laugh. I'm looking for kind and generous man. He also should be balanced and loyal. I want to feel myself comfortable and protected with him.

Hello Handsome, How you doing? Am Clara seeking for a soul mate, Interested should contact me on johnclara244 @ gmail dot com.

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mira - sweetmira42@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:57 pm

fd/ Shakaran, 35
DELRAY BEACH, FL
Woman looking for Man 37-99
Ethnicity:White
Education: Some College
Job: Computers Hardware
ABOUT
Mira is my name single am respectful caring loving faithful honest down to earth contact
me on hangout chat or e mail sweetmira42 @ g mail . com and see what happens.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Saladina aka Mira, sweetmira42@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:12 am

saladina
Clinton, KY
Woman looking for Man 38-99
Height: 5 ft. 8 in.
Body: Average
Ethnicity: White
Education: Some College
Job: Legal

Mira is my name single am respectful caring loving faithful honest down to earth contact me on hangout chat or e mail sweetmira42 @ g mail . com and see what happens.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kobii2@hotmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:14 pm

baby14u
Email kobii2@hotmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country Ghana
City acrra
Here for Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education High School
Occupation loooking for love
Description
Personal Description I am an adult who is accustomed to achieving everything in this life and I know what I want. I spent a lot of time building up my career, adjusting to be and finding myself. Now that I finally feel like a full-fledged person, I want to find the same life partner. To achieve complete harmony and self-realization

41.218.204.178 Accra, Ghana
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mira - sweetmira42@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:45 pm

gl/sabalipatient -> Deleted
35, Woman, Single
Flowing Wells, United States
Looks for:Man
28 - 42 years
My self-introduction
Mira is my name single am respectful caring loving faithful honest down to earth and am seeking for the right man for my life if interested contact me on hangout chat or e mail sweetmira42 @ g m a i l . c o m and see what happens.

fd/Salaunama - Online Now
woman, 35
I am looking for:Man
BONNER SPRINGS, KANSAS
Ethnicity:White
Education:Some College
Job:Computers Hardware
ABOUT
Mira is my name single am respectful caring loving faithful honest down to earth and am seeking for the right man for my life if interested contact me on hangout chat or e mail sweetmira42 @ g m a i l . c o m and see what happens.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

maryasare015@outlook.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:52 am

baby14u
send me mail here maryasare015@outlook.com

Return to “White Females”