It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:48 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Angie Varona

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Anita Baez aka Cowen, anitabaez0003@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:35 pm

Anita Cowen
Last Online 4 hours ago
30 y.o.
United States

am anita by here to meet good people u can add me up on google hangout anitabaez0003@gmail.com or text me on +17025186178 thanks

phone number 702-518-6178
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Bandwidth.com

Anita Baez aka Cowen, anitabaez0003@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Angie Varona

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 24, 2018 9:54 pm

Anita Cowen
Last Online 2 hours ago
29 y.o.
Nigeria, Lagos

Occupation Self employed
Hobbies Fishing ,playing with kids and cooking
Seeking Honest ,caring a lover not a fighter and a good listener hope to such a man here
Have Kids Yes some day with that special
Want Kids Yes
Body Type Slim and sexy
Likes Honesty
Dislikes Dishonesty

Hello am anita cowen new here add me up google hangout anitabaez0003@gmail.com or text me on +17025186178 thanks

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jessica Daina - katherinjessica001@gmail.com - diff.pic1

Postby Igulinka » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:34 am

plus.google.com/115700324464545235693
Jessica Daina

am single and 25 need a real man from the US..... if you are interested add me on hangout....Katherinjessica001@gmail.com

For additional stolen photos see here:
1. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=111941&p=559570#p559570
2. viewtopic.php?f=1&t=117835

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Angelina aka Katherina Theresa

Postby Myra » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:11 am

Jessica Daina
scammer's look on g+ = look on ilikeyou = look on wamba

ilikeyou
Angelina , 20, female, Lagos
changed profile to
Angelina 20, female, Indianapolis :D

Katherina Theresa
25 years old,
United States, Mathews

I'd like to meet: a guy
Languages spoken: English (English)

Travel Atlas
A good start! You have visited at least 2 countries.
United States 4 mar
South Africa 2 mar
Nigeria 1 mar

Nigerian student studying in ZA ???

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jane - janetopesilva3747@gmail.com or janesilva3747@yahoo.com, text: 6616229722

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:22 pm

F9/ Blueeyes001
Online Now
29 y.o. • Capricorn
United States, Arkansas
Woman • Straight
About
I am slim single searching for a serious relationship that will lead too marriage someday
if you are interested in me kindly text me or email janetopesilva3747 at gmail dot com
or janesilva3747 at yahoo dot com, text me six six one six two two nine seven two two
hope to hear from you ....

/ janetopesilva3747@gmail.com or janesilva3747@yahoo.com /
/ text: 6616229722 /

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jane - janetopesilva3747@gmail.com or janesilva3747@yahoo.com, text: 6616229722

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:26 pm

flirtbox/
Username: Silve4realove
Sexuality: Female
Seeking: Male
Starsign: Capricorn
Image Image Image

About me:
I am a slim and very charming young lady with beautiful appearance. In addition to I also have very deep and positive inner world. I am creative, sociable, easy-going, cheerful and optimistic person and always try to see something good even if the situation is quite bad. I believe in being totally honest with people. And that's why I want people to be honest with me. I think this is the main reason why I have a lot of true loyal friends with whom
I can share my secrets.I want to meet honest, sincere, faithful man with a good sense of humor. Who'll be always near, love and care about me! I want my man to be family-oriented and serious in his intentions. It will be also great if my partner doesn't have bad habits. I wish to find a man who will become my best friend and partner and with whom I will spend all my life. I want to know that we both want the same and are ready to solve some problems and face the difficulties. I want to marry god fearing and laid back man, because they are more sensitive, romantic, sympathetic and kind than our men. And for me it will not be a problem, if we have a disparity in age...........if you are interested in me email me and text me janetopesilva3747 at gmail dot com
or janesilva3747 at yahoo dot com text me 6616229722 hope to hear from you ....

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jane - janetopesilva3747@gmail.com & janesilva3747@yahoo.com, text: 401 584-0549

Postby jaga » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:36 pm

matchdoctor/
creamyblueeyes009
31-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 37 - 86
Los Angeles, California, United States
about myself:
I am a slim and very charming young lady with beautiful appearance. In addition to I also have very deep and positive inner world. I am creative, sociable, easy-going, cheerful and optimistic person and always try to see something good even if the situation is quite bad. I believe in being totally honest with people. And that's why I want people to be honest with me. I think this is the main reason why I have a lot of true loyal friends with whom
I can share my secrets.I want to meet honest, sincere, faithful man with a good sense of humor. Who'll be always near, love and care about me! I want my man to be family-oriented and serious in his intentions. It will be also great if my partner doesn't have bad habits. I wish to find a man who will become my best friend and partner and with whom I will spend all my life. I want to know that we both want the same and are ready to solve some problems and face the difficulties. I want to marry god fearing and laid back man, because they are more sensitive, romantic, sympathetic and kind than our men. And for me it will not be a problem, if we have a disparity in age...if you are interested in me email me and text me janetopesilva3747 at gmail dot com or janesilva3747 at yahoo dot com text me 401 584-0549 hope to hear from you ....

willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Friendship, Long term relationship, Marriage
looking for a match: Anywhere

education: Graduate degree
ethnicity: African American
speaks: English, Spanish
religion: Christian / Catholic
job: Banking/Mortgage

my idea of a great date:
well I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! I am caring; compassionate; respectful; and I consider myself a gentle person..I treat men with respect and when I am with someone, I am totally dedicated to that person. Why should I be with you - well, only time will tell if this is our destiny..The last serious relationship that I was in was about 3 years ago!I don't sleep around and very picky

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:49 pm

dateolicious
Creamyblueeyes009: god fearing and understanding
Seeking: Male Age 31 to 75
Education: Graduate degree
Religion: Christian
Income: Less than $15,000

MY STORY
I hate to be cheating and fighting and disobeying good person .I love to meet honest, reliable, caring good person and I'll take care of it and I also do that ... I am very charming, passionate and intelligent woman. Caring, understanding and faithful. I am family oriented and want to find my second half with whom you could create strong and happy family life. I will always maintain devotion to my husband. I know how to make our happy life which will always live atmosphere of love and happiness.I would like to find someone who does not, I would find my man, that will be my way of life, never leave my mind even when It has a million things to worry about. I do not want the perfect man, who is perfect for me. When you find it, I will be the best wife for him, true friend and passionate lover. I'm waiting for you, my special person!I like active lifestyle. Sport is very important in my life. It helps me to be always in a big way. I like travelling and outdoor activities. I am very interested in art.I hope you remember that I'm currently in Nigeria now to finish my masters and I'll be back as soon as possible .. About my last relationship ..My ex boyfriend was marrying my best friend one day I cult my ex boyfriend and my best friend my boyfriend room , i fainted and rush to the hospital was painful, but I have to forget about and start a new life.and this is one of my most embarrassing moment.

And Fishingetc Camping Going To Beach I Love Reading Outdoors Singing Sports Swimming Watching Tv

MY IDEAL MATE
I am a cool and shy girl ..I hate cheating and lying and fighting ... my ex-boyfriend cheated on me and since then I have to be alone and would love to meet someone who is honest, open, loving, romantic mind and love to meet someone very special ...I would love to meet someone cool and caring person worthy..honest confidence and cool person who can take care of me and I will be with him until the rest of my life and I will be loving and charming to him if only he can promise to do While cheating on me I'm willing to commit to one man for the rest of my life .

MY PERFECY FIRST DATE
I am a slim and very charming young lady with beautiful appearance. In addition to I also have very deep and positive inner world. I am creative, sociable, easy-going, cheerful and optimistic person and always try to see something good even if the situation is quite bad. I believe in being totally honest with people. And that's why I want people to be honest with me. I think this is the main reason why I have a lot of true loyal friends with whom I can share my secrets.I want to meet honest, sincere, faithful man with a good sense of humor. Who'll be always near, love and care about me! I want my man to be family-oriented and serious in his intentions. It will be also great if my partner doesn't have bad habits. I wish to find a man who will become my best friend and partner and with whom I will spend all my life. I want to know that we both want the same and are ready to solve some problems and face the difficulties. I want to marry god fearing and laid back man, because they are more sensitive, romantic, sympathetic and kind than our men. And for me it will not be a problem, if we have a disparity in age.

MY GOALS
I am a great giver when i have it i give,because I so much believes in the Multiplied returns.I have fully decided to be a role Model to my children and a good, loving and caring wife to my husband,But I doesn't want to mess myself with the wrong Man,Basically I decided to settle with a very nice understanding loving and caring Man.I'm seeking a man (open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful, responsible) who is ready for marriage, Cos i want to start a new family,I will move with him and stay with him if things workout between Us.i want a man that i cant Live without not a man that i can live with,a man that is willing to start new thing I don't play games and don't want to waste my time and the time of other people,I'm a woman who has a very strong desire for a serious relationship.I have been Hurt before and will not allow that to happen to me again,that's why i took my time to look for my Love Life.It's so great to be together and love and I hope,someday we'll meet and we will be happy in our souls and hearts! An open, kind, serious, confident, cheerful,responsible man, who is ready for marriage.I hope to create a happy, cos, secure marriage with a nice man, I would love to have a loving family in a nice house where everyone feels good to come home to.I think a woman must take care of her husband and children (family) first,I have a dream to meet the person with whom it is possible to live my life. Here we go. Let me know of one of your most embarrassing moments that you have had. It doesn't have to be the most just one..

the pic of previous post and these pics

Image Image Image

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Hannia Smith - hannia4smith@gmail.com, 561-257-6793

Postby Igulinka » Tue May 01, 2018 2:29 am

plus.google.com/108719950889263150205
hannia smith

Hello I'm 27years old and single, Separate I am 5'7", Average, Full Figured, I'm from USA,South Carolina Greenville.Did you have my mobile number you can also text me..+1-561-257-6793.. or my hangout hannia4smith@gmail.com

Phone Number (561) 257-6793 is Valid VoIP Southeast Florida

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed May 16, 2018 3:40 pm

from here
viewtopic.php?p=559760#p559760

phone number 661-622-9722
Palmdale, CA 93551
Level 3 Communications

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed May 16, 2018 3:46 pm

peculiar angie
god is able

am new on here seeking serious relationship that can lead to married,email or add me on hangout so that we can talk much better at peculiarangie002@gmail.comor text my # +1(717) 603-8517

phone number 717-603-8517
Harrisburg, PA 17120
Verizon Wireless

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Meet Cutty - iamaquarius03@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed May 16, 2018 11:54 pm

f9/ Elizabeth90k
Online Now
30 y.o. • Gemini
Canada, Ontario, Markham
Woman • Straight
About
Am single never married, never had any kids but wish to have some day, Am looking for a man with trust,
honesty, understanding, sincerity,love and caring, sharing the good times and bad times together with no
fear of what the world might put upon us..and am willing to relocate to the right man.(424) 275-7406..
Hangout at iamaquarius03@gmail.com.....
--
plus.google.com/u/0/112844139123677688893
Meet Cutty

My name is Elizabeth Am new here .. am also seeking for a serious relationship, life time soulmate, Someone
i can have a family with and someone i can be with, True and Honest man who knows what love is and who
know how to treat a lady with passion and caring..So can you text me here (202) 643-9848
on Hangout {iamaquarius03@gmail.com}

Image Image Image Image Image Image

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elizabeth Shepherd- lizzyshepherd124k@gmail.com, (774) 473-9050

Postby jaga » Wed May 16, 2018 11:56 pm

plus.google.com/u/0/108288149024370467350
Elizabeth shepherd

Am single never married, never had any kids but wish to have some day, Am looking for a man with trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity,love and caring, sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us..and am willing to relocate to the right man.
(774) 473-9050.. Hangout at lizzyshepherd124k@gmail.com

Image Image Image Image

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Beth Anderson, andersonbeth124k@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu May 17, 2018 2:31 pm

g+ meet cutty
provides a 3rd email address

Hi.....Am single never married, never had any kids but wish to have some day, Am looking for a man with trust, honesty, understanding, sincerity,love and caring, sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us..and am willing to relocate to the right man.
(424)2534140........Hangout....Andersonbeth124k@gmail.com...

phone number 424-253-4140
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Bandwidth.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Elizabeth Shepherd- lizzyshepherd124k@gmail.com, (774) 473-9050 Post details

Postby Myra » Thu May 17, 2018 2:34 pm

phone number 774-473-9050
New Bedford, MA 02740
Verizon Wireless

Return to “White Females”