It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:10 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of LovelyMary4u

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Pictures stolen from British webcam girl "LovelyMary4u"

From yesterday in DMF

alicebright
- ID: 227293
- 21 y/o female (1992 - January - 10)
- Cali, USA
- English, French
- Student
- Have no children

Hello, I am Alice seriously searching for the right man for marriage immediately please feel free to send me email/chatting here is my email address for more details: ( alicebright2013@hot mail.com ) write me with my private mail so that i will send you my photo.

My dearest Lover xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your message and attached is my picture for your view.

I am Alice Bright 20 years old girl from Rwanda born in USA, my late mother is from France while my late father is from Rwanda. i traveled with my late father to Ivory Coast where he do his business and i was Nursing student but drop out from school because i have non family and relative to help me continue my education now i decided to seek for the right man but when i come across your profile i decided to contact you so that we can know each other also develop serious relationship. my Height 5'7"inches, Ethnicity Africa America, My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February 12th 2011. since the dealth of my parents i am alone in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire looking for a way to get married now and settle down with my lovely man to make family. i want to tell you that age does not matter in any relationship is just a number and what is very important is trust love respect and caring.

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you this first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Forever Yours,

Alice Brigh

IP shows Microsoft

Last edited by Myra on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: corrected RPO
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alice Bright, alicebright2013@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:16 pm

single123
here with the yahoo variant

alicebright
State: New York
City: new york
Zip Code: 10009
Description:
I'm a good listener. I enjoy hanging out with friends. I love going to the movies or just staying at home to watch a good movie. People who have known me through the years think I'm too quiet, but when I have something to say; I talk alot. Anyways, I'd like someone who I'd be completely comfortable with from the beginning. Someone that is easy to talk to.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alice Bright; <alicebright2013@hotmail.com>

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:17 am

To alicebright2013@yahoo.com
Opened 2013/02/12
Location Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland (86% likelihood)
Opened on v11-15.opera-mini.net (80.239.242.190:51936)

IP: 80.239.242.190
ISP: TeliaSonera AB
Organization: Opera Software ASA
Services: Confirmed proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (16)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:22 pm

:silly:

My dearest Lover xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

I just wanted you to know how truly I deeply love you and how much I deeply care for you. We've been together for almost 2 days now and nothing could change the way I feel about you and us as a couple. You are my one and only. I don't think there could ever be enough words in this world that could really capture how I truly feel about you. I love you so much; I just don't know how I could ever explain it. But I do know that the one person I can count on always is you. I hope you knew this and if you didn't, hopefully you'll know this now and forever. I love you very much.

Love always and forever,

Miss Alice Bright.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:35 pm

:liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar: :liar:

..... I never wrote her this..........

My dearest Lover xxxxxxxxxx.

From the very first moment I saw you I knew that we were destined to be together. It hasn't been a man has captured my attention so fully or made my heart beat the way it did that cool day in February Your smile lights up my entire spirit. Your laughter fills me with joy, and your mere presence will warm any room. I have no doubt you are the man Heaven has made especially for me.

Thank you for the comfortable conversations and for asking me to be yours. Most importantly, thank you for sharing your love and wanting to make me your wife. No matter how slowly or at what distance our courtship develops, I know standing before God and our future family, vowing to be your partner for life, was the easiest decision I could have ever made.

Each day that passes makes our love for each other grow stronger. Although I know it’s hard for us to be apart, I know there is nothing that can keep us apart forever. Our desires will continue to stretch across any distance, over every mountain and ocean between us. Nothing can stand between us, and nothing will stop me from meeting you.

You are my future and nothing can ever keep us from our destiny. I miss you more every day. I am here with open arms where you will some day finally arrive... right where you belong. attached is the form i collected from the office of Commonwealth that is how we make move of our marriage here and you will fill your space there and return it with $450 USD, also my passport fee is $280 USD so that i will get my passport and visa to fly down there to discuss in person and for our final wedding.

Love Always,

Alice Bright

Marriage Form filling.JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:39 pm

My dearest Lover xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks for your mail and is well undertood.

Please if i am serious to get married with you does not mean that you will not trust me because you need to spend money for the form and passport. I really love you and ready to get married with you as soon as possible.

Attached is my national ID for your prove as you said.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours with love.

Alice Bright.

MY_ID_CARD_ALICE.JPG

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:36 pm

:roll:

Dearest Beloved Lover.

Thanks for your mail, i am ready to get married with you. I am happy to request for your assistance and also to go into business partnership with you, believing that you will not betray my trust which i am going to lay on you. I am Alice Bright 20 years old, the only child of my late parents MR. and MRS .Hessou Bright My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(Gold merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously after one of his business trips abroad 12th.February 2011.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time.

But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February 12th 2011 he called me secretly beside his bed at the hospital and revealed to me that he has the sum of Nine Million Eight Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$9.800 000) left in a security company contained in a metallic trunk box, but the security company didn't know the real content of the box till date , because it was registered as family valuables personal for security reasons. I am just 20 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs since the death of my father, his death actually brought sorrow to my life. Dearest, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards to move this money to your country for a lucrative business under your care, as l am very desperate to relocate to your country and continue my education. Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions,
1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?
3. Promise me that this transaction will remain confidential between you and me and you will never involve any third party for security reasons?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible

My sincere regards,

Alice

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alice Bright; <alicebright1992@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:40 pm

From FOD

alicebright
- 21 y/o woman (1991 December 10)
- from London, California, USA
- English, French,
- seeking a man from 18 to 26 y/o

Hello, I am Alice seriously searching for the right man for marriage please feel free to send me email/chatting here is my email address for more details: ( alicebright1992@hotmail.com ) i have something important to discus with you please write me with my private mail so that i will send you my photo.

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Alice Bright; <alicebright1992@hotmail.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Alice Bright
Email: alicebright2013@hotmail.com

Image Image

See also Pauline Edeh

Return-Path: <alicebright2013@hotmail.com>
Received: from SNT136-W8 ([65.55.90.201]) by snt0-omc4-s40.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Continent: Africa - Country: Cote D'ivoire - City: Abidjan

Other Profiles
wazami.com/profil/caroline002

caroline002
• City: Toulon
• Region: Var , PACA
• Here for: Serious dating
• Orientation: Heterosexual (the)
• Marital Status: Single

alicebright iDating4You profile

New York, New York, United States
Looking for a man between 18 - 99, for serious relationship

Horoscope: Capricorn
Body Type: about average
Weight: 146 lbs (66 kg)
Height: 5’7” (169 cm)
Hair color: black
Eye color: brown
Education: some college
Marital Status: never married
Ethnicity: native american
Children: none
Smoking: no way
Drinking: Never
Spoken Languages: English, French

About

I'm a good listener. I enjoy hanging out with friends. I love going to the movies or just staying at home to watch a good movie. People who have known me through the years think I'm too quiet, but when I have something to say; I talk alot. Anyways, I'd like someone who I'd be completely comfortable with from the beginning. Someone that is easy to talk to. I would like to meet someone who goes to mosque/church so I can share that experience with. I believe attraction is important too. But they have to be attractive on the inside as well. I am a very driven and I like to succeed. I would like to find someone that is not lazy and wants to succeed in life as well.

Living: alone Nationality: Cote D'Ivoire

Religion: None Income: 20-30.000

First Email

My dearest Love John.

Thanks for your message with your handsome pictures and also attached is my picture for your view.

I am Alice Bright 21 years old girl from Ivory Coast born in USA, my late mother is from France while my late father is from Ivory Coast. i traveled with my late father to Ivory Coast where he doing his business and i was Nursing student but drop out now from school because i have non family and relative to help me continue my education now i decided to seek for the right man but when i come across your profile i decided to contact you so that we can know each other also develop serious relationship. my Height 5'7"inches, Ethnicity Africa America, My mother died when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February 12th 2011. since the dealth of my parents i am alone in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire looking for a way to get married now and settle down with my lovely man to make family. i want to tell you that age does not matter in any relationship is just a number and what is very important is trust love respect and caring.

If only I could have come up with the right words to describe the depth of this beautiful feeling that I have for you, I would have whispered them to you this first time we met. The best thing that I can do is to show you now.

I love you so much, Sweetie. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky!

I love you more than my life, more than my world. I love you more and more each day and that is the most wonderful feeling any man can ever hope to experience.

Forever Yours,

Alice Bright

Second Email:

Dearest Beloved John.

Thanks for your mail and all is well understood, i am ready to get married with you and make family with you in your country because i am lonely in the world, no family no relative also no good friend, well I am happy to request for your assistance and also to go into business partnership with you, believing that you will not betray my trust which i am going to lay on you. I am Alice Bright 21 years old, the only child of my late parents MR. and MRS .Hessou Bright from United States My father was a highly reputable business magnet-(Gold merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory Coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously after one of his business trips abroad 12th.February 2011.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who traveled with him at that time.

But God knows the truth! My mother died in United States when I was just 4 years old, and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on February 12th 2011 he called me secretly beside his bed at the hospital and revealed to me that he has the sum of Nine Million Eight Hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$9.800 000) left in a security company contained in a metallic trunk box, but the security company didn't know the real content of the box till date , because it was registered as family valuables personal for security reasons.

I am just 21 years old and a university undergraduate and really don't know what to do. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs since the death of my father, his death actually brought sorrow to my life. Dearest, I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards to move this money to your country for a lucrative business under your care, as l am very desperate to relocate to your country and continue my education.

Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions,

1. Can I completely trust you?
2. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you?
3. Promise me that this transaction will remain confidential between you and me and you will never involve any third party for security reasons?

Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

My sincere regards,

Alice

Third Email

Dearest Beloved John.

Thanks you very much for the mail response back, I am ready to get married with you as soon as you help me claim my inherited fund from Security Company And I must congratulate your effort in making sure that you assist me in getting this project done and i must also give you some details as regards to this money,because it is so difficult to find somebody like you who has your quality of experiences in life that I could trust with my proposition. As you have proved to be a serious religious person with both moral and social values, may God continue to help you so that you will keep your faith in Him.

My late father was the one that deposited the fund with the Security Company here in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire and he also made an agreement with the security company that i have to claim the consignment box with a help of my trustee partner, because he knows that i alone will not be able to handle this fund.

It is true that I need money for my education and to survive in life, however I am of the opinion that money is not everything in life but personal values and morality which I always uphold and which I believe that you have. I have decided to offer you a reasonable percentage of 20% - but let this not be the issue of discussion because I know for sure that you are old enough to care and love me as my beloved father did when he was alife. However, it is you who will direct me of the spheres of life and how to be great in future and while I continue my education in that country, it is you who will direct on the investment plan.

My beloved father used to let me know that I can achieve every dream that I desire through a quality education and he did advise that for no reason should I abandon good education, with this advice always fresh on my mind my top interest in life is to attain the highest quality education which I believe you will be of great help to securing admission into any of the first rated Nursing Institute in your country.

I have made frantic effort to claim my inheritance from the Security Company, but its foreign director has continually told me that the legal agreement (instruction) signed by my beloved father is that the consignment box released and transferred to overseas, he further said that they cannot go contrary to the legally signed agreement by my beloved father, for this reason - I, have without duress or force invited you to be my overseas partner and I also implore you to be kind to my inheritance and as soon as you have helped me claim the consignment box from the Security Company where it is deposited by my beloved father, it is you who shall invest and manage the Fund on my behalf.

I will forward you the name of the Security Company where the consignment is deposited and as soon as I hear from you I shall let you have the contact of the Security Company so that you shall officially email and apply for the claim of my consignment Box. In my next email I will send the entire legal documents as regards the deposit of the consignment Box and its claim for your view.

Note, this is the only thing left for me from my father's wealth and I want to make sure I will utilize it through your help and to help myself by God's grace.

Before we proceed, I will like you to kindly please furnish me with this information's below so that I can prepare an application letter for the releasing of the consignment Box from the Security Company and you will be standing as my guardian in the application letter hence you know that I am still a little girl and if I don't provide my guardian, the Security Company can not release the consignment Box to me that is why I need your assistance.

Your Full Name:
Your Age:
Your Address:
Your Telephone Number:
Your Fax:
Your Occupation:

Once I get your response with the requested information's, I will then draft out the application letter I will send to you with the contact of the Security Company where the consignment Box is deposited,and I must assure you that this money is genuinely acquired from my later father Dr.Hessou Bright and also I have to assure you that there is absolutely, no fear to entertain because all the necessary prove documents will be ready from my late father´s lawyer ,only if you can assure me of your credibility and willingness to help me out.

Sincere Regards,

Miss. Alice Bright

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Pauline Edeh, p.edeh@rocketmail.com

Postby pacman4u309 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:32 am

Pauline Edeh
Email: p.edeh@rocketmail.com

Image Image Image
See Alice Bright profile from iDating4You.com

Return-Path: <p.edeh@rocketmail.com>
Received: from [41.202.112.124]
this IP, listed in RS Database

Continent: Africa - Country: Cote D'Ivoire - City: Abidjan

FB Profile

Nadia Flora Russel
facebook.com/nadiaflora.russel
Celine Aron
facebook.com/people/Celine-Aron/100005138161036
Clara Assandy
facebook.com/clara.assandy?ref=fs

Email Received

Dear beloved One,

I know that my message will come to you as a surprised due to we have not meet in person before, I want you to understand that is not by mistake that I contact you nor choose you to assist me in this partnership Investment, but by the divine direction of God and of our Lord that I have choosing you to assist me move my Inherited fund from where is present deposited by my late father in one of the bank in Cote d’ivoire West Africa.

My Father worked with American Embassy in Cote d`ivoire West Africa, during his retied period he become buyer export of cocoa and coffee to the western countries before he died in the year 2010.My inheritance is earned from his coffee cocoa export business. The funds is into a suspense reserved here in Cote d`ivoire and the deposit purpose is for onward transfer abroad,that is why i travel down to Africa here now and I have visited the Bank and they told me that i have to get a foriegn partiner of my choice who will stand as my trustee , that is why i contacted you for your good help.

Be inform that I am an orphan child 27 years old,, I am American Citizen and the only surviving child of my late parent, my father died in a plan crash few years back while my mother died when i was just 5years, since then my father took me very special as am the only child not until my father meet with his untimely death, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen.

I need your honest assistance to transfer my inheritance funds worth of 5.5million dollars from bank here to your country for partnership Investment, my dear I need you to assist me receive the fund and help me invest it in good and profitable business in your country, if you assist me in the transaction, i shall offer you 30% of the total some as soon as the fund arrived to your country and you will help me invest the total balance.

As soon as I here from you I shall give you more details and i want you to know that this transaction is legal and is 100 percent risk free thus I have all the documents regarding the deposited and the existence of the bank transaction.

I have contacted the bank, where the fund is deposited to inform them that I have chosen you as my foreign trustee that will be receiving the fund on my behalf ,I need that you provid me with your information as stated below.

Your complete name

Your complete Address

Your Direct phone and I D CARD, and your age and occupation

As soon as I get the above mention details, I shall then meet with the deposited bank.

Am looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless you.

From Pauline Edeh

Confirio Profile

Hello

I am Miss Pauline from USA , i am single and simple,i am hornest and royalty ,i will be gland to meet some one that is like me , some one kind in heart and loving and caring person ,,,,,,,,,,I am Miss Pauline from USA , i am single and simple,i am hornest and royalty ,i will be gland to meet some one that is like me , some one kind in heart and loving and caring person

Message Received

Greetings....

I am Miss Pauline Edeh (27 years old) from USA, I need your honest assistance to move my consignment that worth $5.5million with valuable commodities from Where it deposited by my Late father to your country for investment projects and am willing to offer you 30% share. Please if you are ok with it reply urgently for more details.at( p.edeh@rocketmail.com)

God bless you
Pauline

2013-04-07 12:23:42

Dear beloved One,

I know that my message will come to you as a surprised due to we have not meet in person before, I want you to understand that is not by mistake that I contact you nor choose you to assist me in this partnership Investment, but by the divine direction of God and of our Lord that I have choosing you to assist me move my Inherited fund from where is present deposited by my late father in one of the bank in Cote d’ivoire West Africa.

My Father worked with American Embassy in Cote d`ivoire West Africa, during his retied period he become buyer export of cocoa and coffee to the western countries before he died in the year 2010.My inheritance is earned from his coffee cocoa export business. The funds is into a suspense reserved here in Cote d`ivoire and the deposit purpose is for onward transfer abroad,that is why i travel down to Africa here now and I have visited the Bank and they told me that i have to get a foriegn partiner of my choice who will stand as my trustee , that is why i contacted you for your good help.

Be inform that I am an orphan child 27 years old,, I am American Citizen and the only surviving child of my late parent, my father died in a plan crash few years back while my mother died when i was just 5years, since then my father took me very special as am the only child not until my father meet with his untimely death, may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen.

I need your honest assistance to transfer my inheritance funds worth of 5.5million dollars from bank here to your country for partnership Investment, my dear I need you to assist me receive the fund and help me invest it in good and profitable business in your country, if you assist me in the transaction, i shall offer you 30% of the total some as soon as the fund arrived to your country and you will help me invest the total balance.

As soon as I here from you I shall give you more details and i want you to know that this transaction is legal and is 100 percent risk free thus I have all the documents regarding the deposited and the existence of the bank transaction.

I have contacted the bank, where the fund is deposited to inform them that I have chosen you as my foreign trustee that will be receiving the fund on my behalf ,I need that you provid me with your information as stated below.

Your complete name

Your complete Address

Your Direct phone and I D CARD, and your age and occupation

As soon as I get the above mention details, I shall then meet with the deposited bank. I attach my picture for you to see.

Am looking forward to hear from you.

From Pauline Edeh

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:55 am

Edited out one FB finding ;) because it led to one unrelated real person´s FB, who just happened to have a fakey with the pics of this topic as friend ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:24 pm

Name used = Pauline Edeh

email addy = p.edeh@rocketmail.com

IP in RS database.

IP Address: 196.47.164.97
Hostname: host-196-47-164-97.afnet.net
IP Country: Cote D'Ivoire
IP City: Abidjan
ISP Provider: MTN COTE D'IVOIRE S.A

header =

Return-Path: <p.edeh@rocketmail.com>
Received: from [196.47.164.97]
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: identical message and photos as above, edited out ;)
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Alice Bright; <alicebright2013@hotmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 20, 2013 6:04 pm

From WD

alicebright
- 21 y/o woman (1991 December 10)
- from London, California, USA
- English, French
- seeking a man from 18 to 26 y/o

Hello, I am Alice seriously searching for the right man not only that i have something important to discus with you please feel free to send me email/chatting here is my email address for more details: ( alicebright2013@hotmail.com ) please write me with my private mail so that i will send you my photo.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:36 am

same mugu as in Coolbreeze´s post from a fortnight ago:

CF.
From Miss Pauline Edeh,

I am sending you this proposal with deep concerned as to seek for your help out of my present situation, although we did not know before, but after praying over my problems, my inner spirit told me that you are the right person to approach. I am Miss Pauline Edeh, the only daughter of (Late) Mr. & Mrs Daniel Edeh, my mother died when I was young, then my father been a caring man took very good care of me till November 24TH 2010 that all my joy turn to sorrow , after a brief illness he died in his sleep.

My father was a highly reputable business man, he deals in Cafe and Cocoa seeds and I am in the position of the document the bank issued to him when he deposited the money. Now I have decided to transfer and invest due to circumstances surrounding my father's death, and I didn't trust anyone here.

I want you to help me transfer and invest this money in any lucrative business in your country considering my age and not having any experience about investment-especially of the magnitude this will require. I want immediately the money is transferred to you I will come over to your country to continue my education under your care. If you can be of a sincere assistance to me, please do get back to me for more details.AT ( p.edeh@rocketmail.com)

I await your immediate response.

Sincerely,
Pauline Edeh.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 am

add pics from his/her various fake profiles
countless times on FB and on je contacte
always recognized as scammer :twisted:

Image Image

Return to “White Females”