It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:40 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

African scammers posing as white women.
pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Megan QT, part 2

Postby pacman4u309 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:12 am

Email Received

Ohhh Mr jon i do really happy to here back from u for the forst time okay and am really happy to here all this from u ...u sounds so good Well Good Morning, How is your night? Thanks for dropping me your e-mail address, I want you to know that i take my time to write you because i would love to get to know you and i will love you to take your time to read it and write me back so we can learn about each other, I dont chat because am new here, My name is lynn but my real names is Miss Abiodun Orenuga.I'm a gentle,loyal,family oriented,soft,passionate,trustworthy young lady,i'm easygoing and outgoing.I'm a lady full of fun,i seem to be seriously wanting to meet the man of my life.I love horse riding, camping, fishing, music,movies,outdoors,sight seeing and reading.I'm caring,understanding and honest.I am seeking a caring,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady bcos somehow i loved to be pampered.I love kids, I love shopping, I love couple dances, I am all for cuddling and hugging and holding each other as much as possible. I love spontanious actions and suprises. I love to be hugged from behind when I'm cooking in the kitchen. I love to cook, love sports, take walks on the beach, I love to travel.

Lifestyle
Relocation:I wont mind to relocate for the right person or relationship
Marital status:Single,never married
Plan on having children: Yes i want kids
Custody Situation: I have no kids
I smoke: Non-Smoker
I drink: Never
Activity level:Active
Physical Info
I am: 5 ft '8" inch tall I weigh: 119 lbs (54.5 kg)
My hair is: Brown My eyes are: Hazel
My body style is: Average body build
Bra size: 34b
Dress: 5/7,
Measurement is 33.5-25.5-36.5
Shoe size is 9

Background
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I grew up in: United States/Tampa
My ethnicity is: White/Caucausian
I speak: English, Spanish
My Religion: Christian/Catholic
I studied: Accounting
I consider intelligence: Medium Important
My education: Masters degree holder
Attended: Miami Beach College
Occupation description: Unemployed/but soon to be my dad's personal assistant and will be managing my dad's bussiness.

I am looking for a man for: 1. Get kissed in the rain.2. Have that one hott kiss where your pressed against the wall.3. Have a guy that thinks you're the world.4. Have a guy that holds on as long as possible when giving hugs.5. A man that whispers 'he loves you' in your ear.6. Have that moment where you just gaze into each other's eyes.7. When you cry, he kisses your tears away.8. When you're not with your guy he's all that you can think about.9. Wearing his jacket and everytime you breathe in, his scent surrounds you.10. A guy who will watch any movie with you, no matter how teary eyed you may get.11. A guy who squeezes your hand.12. A man that says 'he loves you' and means it.13. A guy that will play her favorite song outside her window.14. I am seeking a caring,loyal,trust worthy,understanding and honest man who must have a great sense of humor and must know how to treat a lady bcos somehow i loved to be pampered who is ready to love me till the rest of our lives.15. A guy that will sing to you no matter how bad he is at it.16. A guy that will kiss you on the forehead.17. A guy that will call you beautiful or adorable...somethingsweet.18. A man that says cheezy stuff to you just to make u smile.

Personality and Interests
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My personality is best described as: Earthy, Friendly/kind , out going, quite shy but gets on quickly, Intellectual, Romantic, Self Confident, Simple

In my free time, I like to: go Amusement Parks, Beach, Live Theater, Movies, Listen to/Play Music, read, cook.

My favorite physical activities:
Baseball/Softball, Jogging/Running, Soccer, Golf, Camping, fishing, snow ski, Swimming/Diving/Water Polo ,tennis, dancing.

My favorite food(s): Simple, Health conscious, American, Barbecue, French, Mexican.

My favorite music:I love Most Music

I love reading

Relationships
My perfect first date: A perfect first date for me would be when a man comes up to the door with a long stem rose and I open it and he gives me the rose and kisses my hand. He then takes me out to a restaurant where they dance in the middle of the floor in between meals. Then after dinner he takes me for a stroll on the beach or the boardwalk. We just talk and get to know each other.I guess that it would help if it were in a place and a condition that the two of us felt comfortable.

My ideal relationship:Equality. Nobody is better than the other. A relationship should be equal on both parts. Communication is important. Trust is the Key to a great relationship. Romance has to be a big part, understanding, and faith. Simplicity is great!! just a sweet and loving one . .

My past relationships:I'm new to serious relationships, There was this guy named Marcus I fell completely in love with in Madrid. I Loved him so much that I would have died for him, He was a college drop out and hes a very handsome guy, he does odd jobs to earn a living also he was an hairdresser and that was how me met at the salon. I was a year older than him and I was still running my university program then. He I am almost certion he loved me too but anytime we were alone all he would always think of and want is sex so i always stopped him ofwhich I told him I want us to keep my virginity till our honeymoon, I did want to have sex with him too but I was very scared of getting pregnant because my dad wasnt even aware I had a bf then it would disturb my education till I give birth and my parents would be very mad at me also the whole school will be talking about it. He dis-virgine me,only once and we got to hold hand and lay in bed with him. I loved talking to him and he wanted me, but he never told me he love me for once I was the one who was always overdreaming. He moved in a few blocks down the road from me (ironically. the town I lived in Madrid is too damn small lol). I started going to see him and talk to him. On the 2nd visit, We had made me a promise together that we would both wait to date anyone for 5 years. Untill I was fully graduated and have a job/hoping to be mom or dad's personal assistant in our company. He later told me he had a girlfriend. Going agaist our agreement. I almost started to cry right then and there. I am just some what sad he disvirginned me. I had to leave right then. I drove my car home crying harder then I ever have. I went back that night a 2Am and knocked on his door. He came to the door a little mad I was there, I can't blame him for that it was late. I told him that if he had a girlfriend that that goes against our agreement, our oath, our promise. He said it wasn't that serious that he had just met her. I said you are still dating her am I wrong? What do you have to say about this? He said he didn't know what to say. So I said I guessed after I moved to America with my mom and came back that I wasn't going to come back to see him. He said that if thats what I choose thats mychoice. He sounded hurt. I said goodbye Marcus. And I got in my car in the rain and drove home in tears. I couldn't sleep for 2 days. Everynight after that I had nightmares of losing him over and over. Still a year later even after finding out about how he almost got married, I still loved him more than anything. I kept going to his house at night and sitting on his back porch and crying and praying that he would be happy one day. I just needed to be close to him, When I knew he was close and safe I felt like my world was alright. This went on dodging cars and cops and dogs and people early in the morning every once in awhile. I went to his house probably fifteen times in total, over 2 years, just to be near him. That is including when I got the idea, since his mother caught us talking on the phone when he lived with his mother about how I was saying we should continue the relationship. So I figured if I left memesseageson casatte that we could talk. We talk for about a week, I kept leaving tapes and he repling. Then it stoped, right before he had a baby. I still have the cassatte, and the wrist band I found outside his house. He still has the specially made ring, wrist watch, and necklace worth thousand of dollars my grandmother gave me before she died, I wanted him to remember me. I gave him countless gifts,gave him money, and raised him money to buy a car even got Christmas gifts for him and his mom. I didn't know if I should date after that. I wasn't sure if I would be going back on my promise still even though he dated and has moved and he's now living with a lady. I don't know if I will or not go to his house and see him when I got my master degree. I know where he moved I am friend with his older sister But after awhile I got tired of being alone and I have realised life is too short so i need to enjoy my life, i lived a way too holy life i'm almost still a virgin i am pretty new to the sex world but i'm willing to try new things
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you interested in me?

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Laura Benz; <myparadise600@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:45 pm

Username: benz1522

Email: myparadise600@yahoo.com

User IP 209.239.112.192

Hosting Solutions International, Inc.
OrgId: SERVE-6
Address: 210 North Tucker Blvd.
Address: Suite 910
City: Saint Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63101

Full Name
benz1522

About me
My name is Benz Laura,i'm 30 years old,i'm from USA Minnesota,i like swimming and playing with my new friends,i will like to meet new people and i don't like games

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
Dallas,Texas

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
trader

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Pic not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:45 pm

Rosalinda – Megan QT
Email: rosalindaemil@yahoo.com

Confirio Profile

About Me
I'm simple and honest woman and am single .Been single has landed me here on this dating site.I'm looking for a caring man to spend the rest of my life with.I hate cheaters and lairs in my life.I hope to find a real man and spend time with him.I have never been married before and have no kids.

Message Received

1st
add me on my email at rosalindaemil@yahoo.com so we can chat as well also add you now Rose
2013-04-24 08:04:55

2nd

hello dear , i thank you for your message ,i am also emotional and sensitive looking for a good man who has a good heart with fear of God in him ,i am doing my doctoring program for sugery and also help the needy and poor , you can add me on my yahoo messenger at rosalindaemil@yahoo.com so we can chat also send me an email as well , thanks Rose
2013-04-24 22:27:50

tried to get an email out of this one, it’s much easier to pull teeth without Novocain than to get an email out of this one”

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:01 pm

leads to Angela Lee in FB

Joined Facebook
April 20

Living

San Diego, California
Hometown
Basic Information
Gender Female
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby pacman4u309 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:19 am

Selina
Email: honestama78@yahoo.com

Return-Path: <honestama78@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.218.249.159]
this IP,listed in RS Database

IP Address : 41.218.249.159
Address type : IPv4
Hostname : 41-218-249-159-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP : Vodafone-Ghana
Connection type : Dsl
Timezone : Africa/Accra (UTC)
State / Region : Greater Accra
City : Accra
Coordinates : 5.55572, -0.196306

Email Received

Hello my dear pacman thanks for your email and it was soo soo nice hearing from you and reading your email as well as i do really understand you in everything you said and i am sorry about the lost of your wife as i know how it feels to lose some one soo special and alot to you, i am single now with no kids and never married before but been in a relationship before and the first he lied to me by going after another woman and when i ask him he lied to me and did not tell me the truth so i break up with him and the second one he died from a car accident and so since that i have been single and a friend of mine introduce me to this dating site and i talk with some men there as but it seems like alot of men there are in for games and to talk about sex only which i am not into that as i need only one man for a serious relationship. i will be honest with you before we move on as i am a mix race my Mom from Ghana and Father from Jamaica as due to the divorce between them my father throw me out because he got married to another woman and so he dont have anything with us any more so i came back to Ghana to live with my Mom and so if you have any problem with that let me know ok. well thanks for your pics as you are a nice handsome looking man and here are some pics of me for you as well and hope you will like them.

My desire is to meet a Handsome, sensitive, sensuous, warm, assertive single man who wants a friend... My interpretation of a friend is one to whom you can pour out all the contents of your heart, chaff and grain together, knowing that the gentleness of hands will take it all, sift it, keep that which is worth keeping and, with a breath of kindness, blow the rest away. I thank you in advance for allowing me to be that kind of friend to you. I am looking for a special, loving relationship with a unique Man who is affectionate, Handsome, with a shapely figure, sincere, easygoing, with interests and characteristics similar to mine...someone who wants a meaningful, serious, long-term relationship...not just a few dates. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits. I am looking for someone who believes that a true intimate partner looks out for the other and vice versa. While navigating life together, we are caring and concerned for each other's well-being because we make each other so happy and we love each other very much. Looking for a serious long term relationship with someone who possesses strong character and is goal-oriented. He must love the Lord with all of his heart,then I know he will love me with all his heart. But I also want to be in a relationship where I can totally trust the other person and not dwell on how the relationship is NOT working...As far as an ideal partner, i don't have a type....charisma, humor and charm come in many packages I care about honesty, integrity & sincerity u know the basics....Those who know its impossible to walk a righteous path and do right by everybody,but at least still try(emphasis on strong effort)....i am attracted to overtly passionate mature people who are totally comfortable in their own skin,..who know who they are(the good and the bad)and recognize their flaws, yet are unashamed (and not afraid to show) of the quirky, sometimes contradictory, eccentric aspects of their personality that define their individuality.....When u are genuine and sincere, people may not always love u but they usually respect u (at least thats been my experience) I am interested in forming a positive, healthy and enjoyable friendship with a quality person(s). With regards to a relationships, i now want more from life than family and friends can offer... Meaning i would like to meet the type of MAN that really would enjoy sensually charged chemistry, laughter and uncomplicated real time meet and greets....Someone who is highly affectionate, passionate, loving, considerate and is happy with his self just the way he is today right now. While i too am highly passionate i am not interested in just mere sex alone, Additionally, I believe in and would like to continue learning to create and savor the simple pleasures in life, such as womanhood and learning more about myself as an individual...appreciating those often brief and fleeting moments of beauty & perfection (and not so perfect) for what they are...nothing more nothing less. Lets communicate, I promise i will be a lady and warm(with a bit of excitability at times as i am very high spirited and a bit humorous).I will approach u with hope, and an open dialogue to include a positive and productive goal with a genuine concern for the future of a healthy relationship(friend or otherwise). I will end it here and Looking forward to hear a reply from you as soon you got this.. Take care and be safe

SELINA

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:31 am

Scammer uses pics of Raven Riley on Facebook and Person, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p310693" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Linda; <lindayou52@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:05 pm

Username: linda2

Email: lindayou52@yahoo.com

User IP 196.201.54.37

GPRS
Huawei Packet Core for 3G traffic
H Srinivas Rao
41 A, Auto Parts Building,
Graphic Road,
South Industrial Area.
P.O. Box 281 International Trade Fair LA,
Accra, Ghana

Full Name
linda

About me
I'm looking for a man who will give me joy, happiness, care and love. Someone who's loyal, honest, understanding, loving, caring and knows how to respect me for who and what I am. A man who will love me forever and never ever let me go. Someone who will never give me up whatever may come our way. A man who ONLY has eyes for me & can make me laugh are important qualities! Someone who will take my

Come from
New Zealand

City, State, Province
Auckland

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Middle Eastern

Occupation
hairstylist

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Pic not posted
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed May 01, 2013 2:59 pm

Name used = Christina Liberty

email addy = christinaliberty@yahoo.com

IP in RS database. = proxy server

IP: 41.206.15.15
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server<--------- :D
Recently reported forum spam source. (2)

header =

Return-Path: <christinaliberty@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.206.15.15] by web161403.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 01 May 2013 06:35:02 PDT

email sent =

I am glad to hear from you, it is very nice meeting you and trying to share life with you any way, i think we can tell about each other and in life i believe we can meet to part no more and only God knows what tomorrow holds and since we know who owns tomorrow...that is God, then we should have all our ways to him to make it a paved place for us to live,Like i told you my name is Linda,from USA, presently in UK for an important issues, i am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my choice to be with and take care of me..if you don't mind i am still single and i am willing to mingle with a nice caring man who can make me feel the magic of love,i am in UK now in my hotel having some nice day here and please kindly tell me how you spend your night ,i will be awaiting your sweet mail
warm regard
Christina

3 pics got no GI hits to RS.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Justina Abbey; <honey_love1707@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed May 01, 2013 4:12 pm

Username: abbey1717

Email: honey_love1707@yahoo.com

User IP 41.215.162.12

Millicom Ghana Limited
Barnes Road
Private Mailbag TUC
Accra

Full Name
justina abbey

About me
I am active, sociable, merry, easy to get along with and humorous lady. But when I have spare time, I dream to spend it together with my beloved man at a cozy cafe or at home next to a fireplace – the symbol of our harmony and understanding. I would like to travel with him and to ski with him, to spend days and nights with him, to say that I am the happiest woman in the world. I am doing everything possible in order to make my home the best place in the world. I like to active. Comfort is the key feature I bring to everything that surrounds me.

Come from
United States

City, State, Province
greenville

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Black/African

Occupation
IT

Pic not posted ...... look Page 1

Email give a Hit in FB for Justina Keelson which is a fake Lana Brooke profile => http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 59#p311959" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue May 07, 2013 2:54 pm

FMF
singlelady22
I am single looking for a serious and long term relationship
Age & Gender: 32 Year Old Woman

My Education: High School
My Profession: Sale
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
and hold hands
god-fearing
going out to dinner
hard worker. making others happy.
i like watching movies
or go out to the club to play pool. i am honest
read books about god. work on my car. do constructive tasks around the house. hang out with friends and
walk

About Me
I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks.

Hello how are you doing ? i am Juliet single looking for a serious and long term relationship and i am caring honest understanding easy to get along with loyal and faithful , I am I am very understanding, open minded with a heart of forgiving, loving and caring with sense of humor, hard working with cheerful character,honest,sincere,kind, warm and intelligent with good looks. I am a very caring and generous person. I like to make other people happy; there is nothing more fulfilling than bringing laughter or a smile to someone's face.Here is my personal Email address julietmichael22@yahoo.com

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu May 09, 2013 7:51 pm

Name used = Queen Mary

email addy = queen_mary2012@yahoo.com

IP in RS database

IP: 197.251.160.159
ISP: Ghana Telecom
City: Accra

header =

Return-Path: <queen_mary2012@yahoo.com>
Received: from [197.251.160.159] by web163004.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 08 May 2013 13:47:28 PDT

email sent =

I am looking for my soulmate,someone caring,loving,one that knows that true love is meant in the heart,one who is willing to have a long term relationship that will led to marriage with me,one who is willing to love me and only me and make me one happy woman,One that walks with faith and worship the Lord Christ.One who is willing to be my best friend and best lover.Ghana is a country which is located in Western part of Africa.I was born in the state Thor,But i relocated to live here in Ghana at the age of 18 years after the death of my late parent through a car accident which after the accident i had no one to live with so i relocated to live here with my Grandmum in Ghana,But i am willing to relocate when i meet the right man..Is that a problem to you

Sent one pic that I haven't seen of her before.

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra; <sandrajames1982@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 10, 2013 5:42 pm

From Confirio

sandra's Profile

31 / Female / Straight / single, From washington. Living in Bellevue, Washington.

About Me
I am new on here and i was told to come on here and meet the right man, I am a working lady and i take my spare time to go to the cinema and I am seeking a man who is loving and caring and he musty know what he wants in love and life

Hello and how are you doing, I am new on here and I will like to know more about you so kindly check my profile and if you like what you see then send me a mail to sandrajames1982@live.com and I will reply back with some pics

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sat May 11, 2013 1:45 am

Please don't post ANY MORE pictures of Megan QT below this point. There is enough posted in part 1. Please understand that if victims know how to use GIS, they will google any of her pics and they will show up online as a porn model, so even if pics don't lead directly to RS, victims will still figure they are being scammed. If they don't use GIS, even we post million pics, they will not find them, anyway. Posting and posting pornchics is perverted. Thanks.

Please see Image posting rules:

http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=40330" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra James; <sandrajames1982@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 11, 2013 4:52 pm

Hello xxxxxxx,

Thanks for your message on the dating site. It's nice hearing from you. I'm open to all possibilities, knowing beforehand that nothing is by chance gives me incredible willingness to accept whatever comes my way. In my profile I mention future as being important for me, actually my lifestyle is in everything connected to it, starting from my meditation and other practice up to the outlook in life. I'm not driven by material things, status or power.

I would like to take a shot and try to keep up with you. I'm seeking long term serious relationship. I'm driven by simplicity, integrity, honesty, love, compassion and nature. I'm simply me, controversial, polemic, but loving, totally passionate and helplessly romantic.

I'll like to know more about you, your present, your past, your future, kids, work, family, biography, background and others if you don't mind sharing them all with me total stranger like me. I'm really sorry if i have gone beyond my boundary with my questions. I will just like you to share all. I'll be waiting to read back from you. It would be nice to receive your reply soon, until then I wish you have a most wonderful day ahead.

Kisses and Hugs,
Sandra xxx

IP shows Microsoft

Both pics not posted

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sandra James; <sandrajames1982@live.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 11, 2013 6:20 pm

Some time ago a mother punished her 5 year old daughter for wasting a roll of expensive gold wrapping paper. Money was tight and she became even more upset when the child used the gold paper to decorate a box to put under the Christmas tree.
Nevertheless, the little girl brought the gift box to her mother the next morning and said, "This is for you, Momma." The mother was embarrassed by her earlier over-reaction, but her anger flared again when she opened the box and found it was empty..

She spoke to her daughter in a harsh manner "Don't you know, young lady, when you give someone a present there's supposed to be something inside the package?"

She had tears in her eyes and said, "Oh, Momma, it's not empty! I blew kisses into it until it was full.."
The mother was crushed. She fell on her knees and put her arms around her little girl, and she begged her forgiveness for her thoughtless anger.
An accident took the life of the child only a short time later, and it is told that the mother kept that gold box by her bed for all the years of her life. Whenever she was discouraged or faced difficult problems she would open the box and take out an imaginary kiss and remember the love of the child who had put it there.

In a very real sense, each of us, as human beings, have been given a Golden box filled with unconditional love and kisses from our children, family, friends and GOD. There is no more precious possession anyone could hold.

This is my first gift to you....~~ a virtual kiss

Thanks for your message. I'm interested to know more about you. I was born in Washington USA, . My parent are British/ America... Am only child of my parent, I never grew up to know my mom. I was brought up by my Dad. I enjoy spending time with people who love life and all it has to offer, loves to spoil my partner. When I fall in love with you, you will definitely know it. I have no problem displaying my affection in public or in private. I am very affectionate, sincere, loyal and trustworthy. I love to read, listen to music, rollerskating, bowling, watching movies, talking, romantic walks in the moonlight. I really love animals and children as well. Rides in amusement parks, nights at the casinos, weekends at the beach, cruises on the ocean are some of the things that I love to do. Basically just love being with the person that I have fallen for. I really enjoy just sitting back and listening to my partners day. I am a great listener and I just love to be there for my partner in any way that I can. I'm a simple sort of lady that enjoys life's simple pleasures. I'm looking to be happy and possibly to fall in love. If it sounds like I'm a dreamer... then I guess it is so. I'm not looking to push or to rush things along because I feel it will happen when it is supposed to. I'm a good woman with a kind heart who is honest, caring, loving, understanding that doesn't play games. I can proudly claim that my hair and all my teeth are still in tact... The best way to find out about me is just to ask. I have nothing to hide and I'll be happy to answer any question, within reason, as honestly as I can. I enjoy everything you can do outdoors and seldom, am inside during the summer. I love to cook on the grill! I'm an animal lover, especially dogs. I appreciate romance and affection and all that goes with it and realize that it work's both way's. I'm hoping to find that special "someone" out there and am not interested in dating a different person every week.. I'm average, active and enjoy friendly competition.And I also would enjoy trying different things that someone else enjoys doing. It matter's much more to me as to who I'm with than what were doing. I guess I'm still waiting for the "right" one to come along and I think I'll know it when I find him.

Communication is talked about a lot but there's a good reason for that. A relationship will not survive without it. I love kid's and enjoy being around them. I have no baggage unless you count my dog's (which I hope you don't).I know what I'm hoping to find and I will not settle for anything less as I've done before in the past. I love to laugh and just have fun. Someone who is sincere, family oriented, romantic and able to accept all the love that I have in my heart that I wish to share. I am tired of keeping all this love to myself. Need someone who is not into playing games at all. Serious open-minded woman who is ready for a commitment and willing to be himself. If you are not interested in being loved and pampered and spoiled then I am not for you. Just be yourself and let fate decide the rest. I am willing to travel for a better relationship where my hearts lead me to have its peace so Holla at me if you find some hopes for us...You know..and anything we could make right together..The happily ever after thing it's not only in the books it happens so let's make it work. I am a person that listens to people and has a passion towards life. I enjoy the intimacy in a relationship and guys it doesn't have to be sex to be intimate. Intimacy means many different things with people, so lets talk and find out the definition. I can be silly at times and serious. Life is to short not to laugh....

I am an intelligent woman with good sense of humor, very positive. I see only good in all situations. I love sports. My dream is to enjoy life with my second half. For me the most important thing in life is happiness and health of my family, future Husband..I want to meet a confident man who knows what he wants from life, strong, solid and loyal. I want to feel myself like a stone wall.

I am sad and depressed at the moment and if you care to know whats happening to me then I will be happy to tell you and who knows you can be the one to make me happy back

Now your turn to share more about yourself with me.

Hope to read from you soon.

Kisses and Hugs,
Sandra xxx

Return to “White Females”