It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:21 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sandy Summers a.k.a. Sandy Waltrick

African scammers posing as white women.
hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Pictures stolen from model Sandy Summers

.gofreedate.com/profile.php?ID=46394
sanmcdon09
- 28 y/o female
- Green Bay, USA
- English, English, English
- Nurse
- Have no children

Hello lovely heart, How are you doing?I saw your profile am highly interested in you and i would like to know more about you.Am a woman with good manners and God fearing woman always caring for someone who is ready to make love with me and take good care of myself .Am looking for a man that is responsible,passion ate,caring,trust worthy man that will make me happy all my life that will take away my sorrow that will always be there form doing good time and bad time.And i think you are the man that my heart desire.So i Will like you to talk to me on yahoo instant messenger so id........ creamymcdon@yahoo.com add me to your messenger list or you can give me your yahoo id so i can add you to my yahoo list and i have some picture to show on messenger i will be looking forward to see you there.Thanks
Sandy

Last edited by Marisa on Sat May 25, 2013 1:31 am, edited 4 times in total.
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sandy Summers

Postby Myra » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:11 am

Sheila H, michealhamilton38@yahoo.com

Sheila H
Tagline: Looking for the right man
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship
Languages: English
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
College: University of New England '11

Dreams:
I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets.

for male version see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=48386" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Sandy Summers

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:36 pm

Pictures stolen from adult model Sandy Summers

Username: timewilltell

Email: freshlady1172@yahoo.com

User IP 196.201.52.11

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DHCP Pool IP Addresses
Michael Komla Nfodzo
Ghana Telecommunications Ltd.
Telecom House,
PMB 221
Accra North

Full Name
abigail prempeh

About me
I am sweet, pretty girl who has a good sense of humor. I like everything that makes my life positive. I am very sociable and very friendly. I am not egoistic; I am always ready to help my dear people. I am bright, passionate and at the same time I am very faithful and devoted to my only man, whom I will love. Yes, maybe I am too young and don’t know this life but I would like to find my man and together with him learn the lessons of this life. I am open to communicate with new people.

Come from
Canada

City, State, Province
Alberta

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
clark

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

ebnressler
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sandy Summers

Postby ebnressler » Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Treasure Heart - treasureheart226@yahoo.com

Header:
Received: from [41.218.252.207] by web120501.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 17 Oct 2012 10:06:39 PDT

IP:
IP Country: Ghana
IP Country Code: GHA
IP Continent: Africa
IP Region: Greater Accra
Guessed City: Accra
Organization: Ghana Telecom
ISP Provider: Ghana Telecom

Email:
Well My Dear,I Really like and Love your pictures so much That i can not do anything without your pictures ,but here are some pictures of me also and want us to get to know more about each other and see what will happen next okay ..well i would like to tell you little about me...I am a happy person, who enjoys each moment in life and I try to stay positive always! I am smiling and kind towards people, who are close to me, and whom I have just met. I accept only relations, which are based on politeness and respect. I am kind, modest, tender, bright and cheerful. I am intelligent and educated, I think I am fun to be with. And you can rely on me, my values and my honesty. I dream about family, this is what can make me happy most of all...who enjoys each moment in life and I try to stay positive always! I am smiling and kind towards people, who are close to me, and whom I have just met. I accept only relations, which are based on politeness and respect. I am kind, modest, tender, bright and cheerful. I am intelligent and educated, I think I am fun to be with. And you can rely on me, my values and my honesty. I dream about family, this is what can make me happy most of all.My future husband should be a responsible, supportive, interesting and romantic man. I am looking for a tender, gentle, affectionate, but a strong man in my life. Someone, who will be beside me and take care of our family no matter what happens. I want him to be romantic, but to the point, open-minded, but opinionated, truthful and faithful.I want him to be absolutely open with me and always tell me when I'm wrong. I'm looking for someone who has the inside beauty, someone who loves to share time and dreams, someone who is full of life and love the little things in life, someone who will not only talk to me but listen as well, someone who still believes in fairytails when it comes to romance, someone who will accept me for who I am...Well My Dear ,I would like us to get to know more about each other and see what would happen next okay and i hope you would like my pictures ,,hope to see your email very soon and You can text me on +233243056833 ,that is my number you can text me any hour okay ..bye for now and hope to see You very soon ,,
YOUR FRIEND
VIDA

Pictures:

This one was an old Mate1 Profile: treasure0470
Somewhere Southeast in North America........

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

scammers with pictures of Sandy Summers

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:25 pm

FMF
sandyjohnson16
am sandy am new here
Age & Gender: 30 Year Old Woman
My Education: High School
My Profession: Sells
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

About Me
I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I feel that a MAN like you is GOD's undeserved gift to WOMAN and he is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished.I like camping,fishing,cycling,biking,movies,golf,all kinds of sports.like the indoors too but i'm mostly an outdorsey, i also like the city life.I take a walk out when the weather's mild,but go to the pool or mostly the beach when it's sunny... I enjoy the outdoors, especially the beach. Walking on the beach at night,waves crashing restlessly, a million stars in the sky, ahhh per

HI ....woo lovely smile....Hmmm .. I'm new on here and looking for a serious mature relationship that will lead me to marriage .... Who owns that sweet lips of yours that comes with that gentle smile? Sandy Johnson....add me sandy_johnson16@yahoo.com

pic shows adult model Sandy Summers

yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Sandy Summers

Postby Myra » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:30 pm

Am sandy 30yrs of age from Goldsboro, NC but am right now in Killeen Tx with my sick mom and i want u to know am not after ur age cos age is just a number am single and
looking for a nice caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with a man that will be there for me love me for who i am bcos i dont want to be hurt anymore I
know that men and women all have an inner child within and that is why I would appreciate days filled with fun and laughter.. I respect and i like to taking care of
business in life--family, work, community, etc Yet, I know life involves alance. I look for the good in most situations and choose to look for the good in others. I
know that life involves give and take and that what you seek--is that you must be willing to give and demonstrate yourself. I am a romantic at heart. I like to be
appreciated and complimented to which I would do the same for that special someone... I am honest, dependable, loving, gentle, affectionate and have good friendship. I
feel that a MAN like you is GOD's undeserved gift to WOMAN and he is supposed to be loved, reverenced, protected, respected, and cherished.I like
camping,fishing,cycling,biking,movies,golf,all kinds of sports.like the indoors too but i'm mostly an outdorsey, i also like the city life.I take a walk out when the
weather's mild,but go to the pool or mostly the beach when it's sunny... I enjoy the outdoors, especially the beach. Walking on the beach at night,waves crashing
restlessly, a million stars in the sky, ahhh perfect for me. I also like dining out, plays, movies, art.Im pretty flexible as far as activities.I believe in smiling-
even when things are not going as perfect as you had hoped. A smile can brighten someone's day-I liken smiling--it is one of my trademarks...
I feel all is not fair in love and war. That is, I feel you should give someone your best and that you should exercise respect and honesty. I appreciate genuine
companionship and soul inspired relationship. You the one in which you can feel the earth move beneath your feet with just one kiss. Or, one in which you spend idle
moments just thinking about the other person........pls get back to me and add me now on yahoo so we can chat ok
pls get back to me now with ur pic also

Received: from [197.242.101.249]
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
LAgos, NG

Image Image Image Image

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Kate William <kate_william001@yahoo.com>

Postby pacman4u309 » Tue May 14, 2013 1:40 pm

Kate Williams
Email: kate_william001@yahoo.com

Stolen Pictures of Sandy Summers

Image Image

Return-Path: <kate_william001@yahoo.com>
Received: from [93.186.31.97]
IP already listed in RS data base

IP Address : 93.186.31.97
African Blackberry

This email appears to be sent from a BlackBerry. For a woman that is from Malta, Ohio, her use of the English language is terrible.
Message Received

Hello There,

How are you and i hope all is well with you?,,i think i should tell you more about me as i understand that telling you about me will make you know me more.I am a very active and out going lady in good shape, honest and trustworthy. I am easy to get along with and have a lot to offer that a special man like you need and seek for on here.I believe in virtue (always doing the right thing). I'm not into one night stands or multiple dating. I am looking for a partner in life. Someone to share my life with and is willing to do the same. Sharing on all levels and willing to give 100% love,trust and concentration to the relationship, it is very important in a relationship. The relationship to me is more important than self and hopefully you feel the same. Family and Friends are important but a soul mate in life is most important. I like to spend as much time with my significant other as possible. I like doing anything outdoors.
Lets make wonderful memories together. If you like the same things, I am looking forward to hearing from you. I am happy within, pleasant and easy-going. Experience has taught me that happiness dwells within. After discovering this first, only then can you fully give to another. Seeking happiness from outside yourself makes you potentially unbalanced. If your outer source of happiness disappears, you'll fall into sadness, this would not do.
Simple pleasures are the best. Soul to soul conversations with a compatible partner are fulfilling. The cute of nature inspires and accentuates your inner peace. Good company
complements and adds to the joy you already posses as a self-actualized human being. I am single. love and family is very important to me. I like more quiet activities, such as nature, reading, travel and such.... I think my friends would say that I am successful, kind and gentle What am I looking for? Looks, background and age are not as important as finding someone who is honest, kind and tender, who is full of life and loves to smile and laugh... I am looking for someone who can be an equal partner in a life together. With an equal partner, the joys are twice as good, am kate_william001@yahoo.com, i will be waiting for u on im or ur email

and the sorrows half as bad!!

Kate..........

2013-05-11 01:58:50

Email Received

I'm Kate William 30 Years Old I am 5'7 foot 6inches Tall am from Malta Ohio Single never married on kids let me tell you about thing about my life ...i lost my father an mother when am 19 years old am Someone I could talk to about anything....A good listener, smart and funny! I was born in a small county in the Malta Ohio i live alone my father is a business man he work with the Oil Business. An my mother is a business woman too...i do not know any of my father family not to tell of my mother family before i lost my family am in school in Malta Ohio..when am in school i av a friend called Hana she live with are family Jessica father is from Ohio an why her mother from Africa ...When i lost my family where is no one to Take care of me but i one of man called Mr Mark i know him with my father he use to come to see my father be for my father death ...that is the only man that i know be for i lost father... my father tell me some thing's about his
business be cos my father love me so much he tell me that him an Mr mark that call him self my father Brother is in to one business ....Once i lost my family there is no body to go an met an no way to go i live my life alone... without any body .. go to school sometime if i like ...be cos i don't av any body to tell me that are you going to school or not ....some months ago when i not go to school my friend Hana come to an see me an ask me why am not in school again i Crying an tell Hana how i live my life alone with any any body i where me an Hana is inside room tell one man come inside an ask that Who is Kate out of me an my friend i tell the man that a m the one called Kate William the man tell me that in the next 2 week's he need the money for the house room or if no money he will need to rest the room out to any body that need house.... an the man go out ... i am crying an Hana tell me that she will like to help me if only i can help myself i ask
her
how can she help me our how can i help myself she tell me that she will go house an tell her father about me or if i like i can go with her i now tell Hana that i will love to live with her family if she can only promise me that not thing will happened to my life ...the next day i see Hana with are mom they come to my room ..my father lawyer is the only man again in my life he use to call me an tell me about my father good's. Hana mum ask me if i can live with they i say Yes i can live with them Hana mum promise to take care of me an take me as in own kids .... i go with then an life with they Hana family take care of me an pay my school bills an give me any thing i need in my life...in Years 2009 Hana father got a business out of Malta Ohio.. Hana father tell us that will are to leave Malta in Years 2010 to UK in city called liverpool.. when will got to UK Hana father kill by some man that they are into business with all becomes of money....Hana
mum now tell me an Hana that we are going to has state in Africa be cos she not want to be kill an she not want to lost Hana as she lost are father we leave UK to Africa an will live there together Hana mum house in Africa when will got to Africa i look for work to work an got some money to go back to Malta Ohio to start new life just be cos i don't like living here in Africa is very hot an hard here in Africa to see work is very hard if you are not a Africa you cant work here...one day the lawyer call me an tell me that once am married my father tell him to take me to the Oil Buiess to tell then that am is only baby ... an right now am Single looking for some one to spend the rest of my life with am looking for my Soul-mate someone that can take me an who am I am looking for a man of a woman I have special requirements. His is to be charming, kind,communicative, educated, hard-working. He is for me when I need it because I am always for him. He
loves me and our family. he places our family on the first place, and the sky is the limit for him.I'm seeking a serious long term relationship and more.Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.....Someone who's willing to spoil, pamper and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime of passion. I'm looking for a soul-mate...a best friend for life

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian; <Vivianrobert21@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri May 24, 2013 4:28 pm

From C

vivian21's Profile

31 / Female / Straight / single, Living in Clarks Grove, Minnesota.

About Me
Hello my name is Vivian,i'm 29 years old and i'm single without kids,i'm new to this site i'm here seeking a serious partner of my life..i like swimming a lot and if you are looking for the same thing please don't be shy to write me,all i want is serious relationship...thanks

I'm Vivian,..im 29 yrs of age single now with no kid from Minnesota,Minneapolis.. I'm new to Confirio site just a beginner,i read through your profile it was nice so i decided to write you ...here is my email address Vivianrobert21@yahoo.com feel free to write me on my IM Vivianrobert21... I hope i did not bored you... Regards...Vivian
2013-05-23 16:28:00

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Vivian Robert; <Vivianrobert21@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat May 25, 2013 8:25 pm

Hello xxxxx,how are you doing today,I'm glad you wrote me back,I'm happy to hear that you are kind and caring,i will like to know more about you,tell me all i have to know about you...are you single??what are you looking for in a woman,where are you from??what did you do for fun???what did you like in a woman??i hope to read from you soon...

REGARDS...Vivian

Hosting Solutions International, Inc.
OrgId: SERVE-6
Address: 210 North Tucker Blvd.
Address: Suite 910
City: Saint Louis
StateProv: MO
PostalCode: 63101

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue May 28, 2013 3:53 pm

:cool:

Hello,xxxxx how are you doing??I'm glad you to read about you and i will tell you about me also.My names is Vivian and I'm 29 years old I'm single with no kids,i like swimming a lot,I'm from Minnesota\Minneapolis,i was born and brought up here in Minnesota,I'm a trader i do trading of Jewelries,i do like traveling a lot cos i travel to trade my Goods,I'm a lovable person,caring,loyal above all women,I'm proud of my self of the quality in me,I'm a woman of integrity,I'm new to internet dating,I'm here seeking my life partner that we will both love our selves till eternity do us apart,A man we will both create a happy home to become husband and wife,i don't need a man that just want to play with my feelings and dump me,i want a serious relationship cos time wait for no one and mostly it's time for me cos my mum is very old and she really needs to see her grandson,if you are interested in me let me know,cos I'm not here to waste anyone's time,all i need is serious relationship,I will like to see your pics also...Hope to read from you soon

REGARDS....VIVIAN

Pic already posted

COOLHOUSING-NET
Coolhousing, s.r.o.
Coolhousing
Vinohradska 190
13052 Praha 3
Czech republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 29, 2013 6:04 pm

She've taken my trap and Test balloon......

Well right now I'm currently in Nigeria Lagos,I'm here to trade my Goods,i do trading of jewelries,i will be here in Nigeria just for 2 weeks and i will be back to my country,here are some pics of my Goods

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

<<<<<< Pic is stolen from Yahoo 02/01/2013 (South China Morning Post):
$150 Million Dowry for Chinese Businessman’s Daughter

<<<<<< Pic is stolen from the BBC News 23/11/11

Luxury jeweller Chow Tai Fook in mega Hong Kong listing
By Katie Hunt

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15831626" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

COOLHOUSING-NET
Coolhousing, s.r.o.
Coolhousing
Vinohradska 190
13052 Praha 3
Czech republic

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu May 30, 2013 4:16 pm

...... unhappy Mugu ..... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Guy wetin dey do you hun,na to abuse person you come do here abi na to make money,you don f**k up you fool

Foxy
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Sandy Summers

Postby Foxy » Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:58 am

Nick "jennynewtin" on confirio.com

I am really a sincere and honest person, am caring, kind, friendlily very easy to get along with am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent,Am cool headed, adaptive, i have a big heart and i do believe in the truth and honesty cause honesty is the only key to human success and with honesty our dreams will just be the greatest and the best of all i know its hard to be completely honest..but i try to be who i am and do what i know how to do best .No one really can change who i am or my personalty cause i believe in myself and my life is based on truth and its all about who i really am cause i know the kind of person i am and they way i treat others.i really do care a lot about others who care for me cause i am a very caring person and my heart is so blessed and lovely.I am Looking for the right man to share the rest of my life with, I want to be with a wonderful, loving, good-hearted man and am willing to take my time to find the right one.you can add me on my private yahoo on jennybellar@yahoo.com, I am a fabulous catch and looking for the same.. I know who I am and am conforta

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Sandy Summers

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:16 am

=> facebook.com/jenny.greg.520
Jenny Bellar Greg
Worked at Hammond, Louisiana
Studied at Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, LA
Lives in Hammond, Louisiana
ImageImageImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Florence, loving.cute30@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:51 pm

bleesedflorence4u
Love is in the air
Age & Gender: 29 Year Old Woman
My Education: Some College
My Profession: Saler
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Undecided
I Have Children? No

My Interest Keywords / Tags
movies
music
reading
sports
travelling

About Me
I am cheerful, easy-going and down-to-earth lady. I am very optimistic person and like to have a lifestyle. I am quite serious lady, though I also like to have fun. I am not a perfect woman, but I will do my best to be a perfect wife for my husband!

Nice to meet you dear.Am florence from CALIFORNIA, SANTA CLARA.How are you doing today?l guess to meet you dear.You look cute dear.l will like to chat with you and no more about dear.And share photo us well....
Does my email address:loving.cute30@yahoo.com
Florence

Return to “White Females”