It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:37 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lelu Love

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

jessicaannedupont@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:41 pm

twitter
jessica-Anne Dupont
@jessicaanneDup1
Moi je recherche tout d'abord a entamer une relation amicale je veux dire par la que je veux mieux connaitre et apprendre a connaitre la personne avec laquelle
Joined August 2019

4 Following
1 Follower

jessicaannedupont@gmail.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Loren Smith, annesmithloren@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:48 pm

Loren Smith
30, Woman, Single
Texas City, United States

Image Image Image Image

You can add me on my hangout annesmithloren@gmail.com

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Elle Alice, georgiapola01@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:35 pm

Elle Alice
Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Country of Birth: United States
Country of Residence: United States
City: Hanford
Education: Diploma
Job: Art and culture

Image Image

need an honest relationship
georgiapola01@gmail.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jahblessme335@gmail.com, 779-999-1864

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 12, 2021 4:16 pm

see also here: https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 34#p641034

Tracyclee96 Jan 10
Are you there ?

Tracyclee96
Email jahblessme335@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 33 y.o.
Country United States
City Kissimmee
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I want children
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Average
Education Some college
Occupation Unemployment
Description
Personal Description I’m here to find true love if your serious you can just text 779-999-1864
IP Address Geolocation
68.235.33.99 or a1.bitcointrading9to5.org is an IPv4 address owned by tzulo
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

K. Moore - aliciatrudy1993@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:13 pm

Kmoore Yesterday, 05:16
Hello handsome .

Kmoore
Email aliciatrudy1993@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 27 y.o.
Country United States
City Virginia
Here for Romance, Serious Relationship
Marital status Divorced
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Slim
Education Some college
Occupation Cryptocurrency investor
Description
Personal Description Am the best version of myself .Happy woman with zero worries .

IP Address Geolocation

45.56.174.208 is an IPv4 address owned by Web2Objects LLC
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

faithsadlak@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:27 am

Faith Sadlak
34, Woman, Single
Mathis, United States

add. pic

look on hangout

pics show from viper girl Lelu Love

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: faithsadlak@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:32 am

faith sadlak ---> loveplanet

Nigeria, Lagos

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sarah Woody, sarahwoody111@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:13 pm

Devoted Singles
Wody112
31, Woman, Single
Ohioville, United States

You can add me on my hangout email sarahwoody111@gmail.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Sarah Woody, sarahwoody111@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Tue Feb 16, 2021 8:13 pm

lelulove again ;)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sahra West, westsahra227@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:53 am

Afreedate
Username:
Sahra45
Blackheath, Westcombe Park, London, United Kingdom
Living situation:
Alone
Firstline:
Westsahra227@gmail.com
About yourself:
I'm here for a serious relationship and true love
Looking for:
I'm looking for someone I can trust and be with me no matter what and someone who is responsible and good looking

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Grace Brown, 213-418-7795 & 405-357-8435

Postby Bix » Fri May 28, 2021 11:22 am

Germanydatingnet
Username:
browngrace101
Living situation:
With parents
Firstline:
(213) 418-7795
About yourself:
An easy girl going
Looking for:
A man responsible one that knows the worth of a woman.

Germanydatingnet
Username:
browngrace1015
Living situation:
With parents
Firstline:
(405) 357-8435
About yourself:
Am an easy lady going.like chatting meeting people
Looking for:
Man,a responsible man that knows the worth of a woman

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lelu Love

Postby Myra » Fri May 28, 2021 1:02 pm

phone number 213-418-7795
Los Angeles, CA
Onvoy

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lelu Love

Postby Myra » Fri May 28, 2021 1:03 pm

phone number 405-357-8435
Oklahoma City, OK
Bandwidth.com

jefe
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Cynthia Smith - 1 281 696 4418

Postby jefe » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:25 am

Good; I've also been chatting with someone who was using Lelu Love's image... Her name was Cynthia Smith.. maybe Johnson, it's the whole name I was told. I have come to see that there are quite a few people by the name of Cynthia Smith, I do not intend to pay the righteous for sinners ... I met her in snap a messaging app, I was immediately invited to the WhatsApp app with the number 1 281 696 4418, but since I do not use it, they asked me by telegram and Facebook. My response was positive, and after connecting through those apps, we were chatting. I was told he was at his sister's house in Valencia Spain.. At first it seemed like the normal thing. The treatment was very affectionate and flattering, and my sixth sense told me this doesn't smell true...Since he is not the first person who connects with me in order to register me in some payment chat where you leave the card empty if you neglect, luckily I do not use that type of website and less payment, or to ask you for payment cards from Amazon or other similar. Telling you any story normally of grief, to touch you the sensitive part ... As I like challenges and the poaching of undesirables, I went into their game, to see how far they would be able to go... With their rolls they came to tell me that I was having a hard time, they also offered me to have sex, I told them that I did not need that type of services, and that my partner had covered my sexual needs .... As I like challenges and the poaching of undesirables, I went into their game, to see how far they would be able to go... With their rolls they came to tell me that I was having a hard time, they also offered me to have sex, I told them that I did not need that type of services, and that my partner had covered my sexual needs ... I acceded to their request, to buy them one of those cards, the research well deserved that incentive, to reach their discovery ... When the time came, I sent them through the app by which we chatted the photos of the card and the receipt of it, Done this soon after they demand my attention saying that the card had already been used and was empty strange thing because I deprecinted it myself and scratched the code, her reply to my excuses was that a friend had cheated her with the card. Again telling me milongas to have compassion they asked me for another card. I was in a dilemma, abandon without any proof of the scam or continue to the end. I decided to continue with the cast nets and recharge the card, and proceed to the same operation, send them the recharge code again.(I was thinking inside if we don't fish anything because they are honest, we will have earned a point for helping a needy. But if they are not well it is worth continuing with the nets cast. It seemed that everything was going as expected, I knew that they were needed and honest, since in the snap application, I got a different location than the estafad@r would have me believe. Imagine what you thought, this bream is on the hook and we will get more, what you did not know is that I am not a sea bream, I am a fucking white shark, and it takes a lot of meat to get hold of a species like that ...They with their hooks and I with my nets waited patiently for the capture. At one point, and with an ultimatum issued by me I made them give me an email, which they said they did not have, to read that there would be no more money they agreed and gave me this email ...(cs7581407@gmail.com ) I sent them a pretty serious message... ( if you want I will let you know, contact me). I was surprised by the speed of their response to the message sent, because I also sent them a file of my harvest and with 6 pages, I knew that they lied to me, because I myself do not know that file almost by heart, I am so fast reading, but well I thought I will continue to make a fool of myself. Heeding a phrase I have on a T-shirt I wear "Sometimes the smartest thing is to make a fool of myself." They thought their plan was working, what they didn't know is mine too. Again they started telling me that I had a little sister who was studying and they needed me to sponsor her by paying the fees for the studies... This time I didn't need any more investment in new cards.They also asked me for more quantity. With my play thought out and my cards up my sleeve, I decided to throw the biggest bluff of my life, and put my conditions, the greed that is very bad counselor and clouds your eyes, made them agree to my demands. I put certain conditions on them, in exchange for a good sum on the new non-existent card. As I am a good player and have more patience than the holy Job, I leave them unanswered the rest of the day. At night we communicate again, rolls and rolls and long to my demands. It wasn't going well, so I decided to play the rest as it is done in poker. At one point, I told her I was a bit like her ( Cynthia Smith) and that I was engaged in defrauding older ladies by taking money, jewelry, even cars... Not even in the best film would the trap have gone so well, and that the European police forced me to work with them discovering fraudsters, to reduce the sentence they had imposed on me. With a lot of insistence they continuously asked me for another card...And I'm more of a liar than anyone when they try to deceive me. I told them that the only thing the police did not find was a bank account in a bank in Panama, I gave them the name of one of the best positioned banks in the country and I motivated her by saying that she would not have to work for a long time and that I would send it € 10 or 12,000, that would only be possible by bank transfer , I asked her for an account number, and she agreed to provide me with one of someone else since she didn't have ...( Account name: Omogiate Austine ebuka... Iban: ES3667130002500009331833..... BIC: PFSSESM1... Bank name: Saurus.com... Country: Spain ) it's never been easier for me to get an account number from someone. They'll never have that income, and they were trying to communicate with me for quite a few hours afterwards, before I blocked all the apps I use... I know they were from Nigeria because in the snap app their location placed them in Anyigba Nigeria, and not in Valencia Spain... This information and the one they ask me for is totally free, and it will not bother me if they knock on my door to be provided ... I can get you the archived chat...What I least liked to catch those assholes was to have sent some photo, which I'm afraid they used for new scams, but I'm not perfect and it was the first time I got into an operation like this. In any case, everything is learned and I have paid a low price for this Master of life... I will continue to dedicate myself to uncovering any shenanigans that touch me squarely ... They've already taken the bait at me, again, and I'll tell you something in the event of uncovering such a scam again... Facebook search Cynthia Smith... I do not know if they found it, I have searched and it seems that I was blocked or vanished closing the account ...I hope that my experience will serve you, and encourage you to discover all those undesirables... Thank you for your time on this reading... Greetings to all, all and all... Chaoooooo...

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cynthia, phone number 281-696-4418

Postby Myra » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:42 pm

phone number 281-696-4418
Houston, TX
Unicom Paging

Return to “White Females”