It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:46 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lelu Love

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Pictures stolen from model Lelu Love, see her statement on pg. 3.

Mary Smith, marysmith30@ymail.com

FMF
maryfishes
Love is the only warrior who in the battle of feelings
Age & Gender: 27 Year Old Woman
Height: 5' 6" (168 cm)
My Education: Graduate Degree
My Marital Status: Single
I Want Children? Yes
I Have Children? No

About Me
I have a good heart, I am a romantic woman, loyal, sincere woman. My personality is quiet, stable, introspective, calm, honest

pic is stolen from adult model Lelu Love

Hello,how are you doing? I came across your profile, you sounds so nice there..Im a little busy now, here is my email contact marysmith30@ymail.com..You can write me up there,you are free to drop me your email also..Maybe i can write you when im less busy..Hope to read from you soon.

yahoo avatar

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

pacman4u309
Very Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mary Smith, marysmith30@ymail.com

Postby pacman4u309 » Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:04 am

Mary Smith
Email: marysmith30@ymail.com

fishmeetfish.com/profile/maryfishes

Image Image

Return-Path: <marysmith30@ymail.com>
Received: from [41.220.68.46] by web122904.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP
IP already listed in RS database

IP Address : 41.220.68.46
City : Lagos

Email Received

Hello,
My name is mary, I am originated from Sao Paulo, Brazil but currently living in Hialeah Florida. I'm 28, single, never married, no kids. I have a degree in sociology in Sao Paulo university but I am into buying and selling of Gold, Jewellries and Beads etc. I like pets but I don't have any. I have been in one relationship all my life but he cheated on me. It was a long story which I will tell you more when later. I am average build, mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person. I like swimming, reading,listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling, going bowling and also a good cook, My favorite food is rice, chips and fish. I am a family oriented person and there is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.
I decided to join the site after a long years of loneliness that I have experienced but it seems the whole dating scene is just not my thing so I am trying this site though, it seems more geared to just sex. I'm looking for more than that, I want to serious guy for a serious relationship. I am one man woman and I'm looking for much more than just sex. I am hoping to find a long partner to love and cherish and I totally and forever faithful to the one that I'm with and love. I have a rented apartment here. I like cars and I can drive but I have not gotten on yet here in Florida. I have to drop my pen here now and I will like you to tell me more about yourself in your next email.

Hope to hear from you soon.

I Care

Mary

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cecilia Whitewood; <ceciwoods27@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:59 pm

From yesterday in DMF
karine102
- ID: 244867
- 31 y/o female (1983 - May - 12)
- houston, USA
- English,
- nurse
- Have no children
- Ethnicity Mixed
- Religion Buddhist

hey here thanks for droping by my page to dropme this text i wasso happy on seeing it and i want you to know that as soon as i am done with work i would get back to you bye for now

Hello, I am karine by name, I just wanna let you know that your profile caught my attention,I Would love to have a Man who obviously loves children, someone who knows how to treat a Woman good and appreciates all the God Given Values in Woman A Honest, Caring , Generous , Understanding and Self Disciplined Man who is willing to give it all in a Relationship .A Honest Man who wants to meet a Honest Woman with a Sincere Heart. Someone who gives Woman the deserved respect in a relationship,someone who will be ready to take me for who I am and will never compromise anything for the love he have for me . I am searching to find that one man that gonna take my breath away, the one man that I can never stop thinking of for any reason, he must be not only my best friend, but also my soul mate. I intend to commit myself for life to this man when I do find he,If you are the one man am searching of don't mind if we can get to know each other and all because Am new on this site and internet relationship also,Is a friend of mine that put me through that is very good cause is online that she got her own husband and they both stay happily and i think i will get mine too?

8.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

Pics (inclusive nude Pics) we can find on mobypicture.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Cecilia Whitewood; <ceciwoods27@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:37 pm

pics stolen from internet adult model LELU LOVE
has her own website

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:39 pm

little darker look on badoo :D
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=85408" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:57 pm

tagged
Cecilia W
Ethnicity: Caucasian/White
Orientation: Bi

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:36 pm

Hello ,
How are you doing today?,I hope you having nice time, as for me am cool and lonely.Thanks for the quick respond, you sound nice and honest.Im new to this online thing please bear with me .

Little about me I am single never married , I was born in Colorado.I live in Kent st in Los Angele's California .I find very much peace and tranquility there .I`m 5`6"140 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling` with my friend/family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, traveling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself.

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today, I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.c.t. I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!.
I care karine

30.jpg

34.jpg

41.jpg

44.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:50 pm

hello Martin thank you so much for getting back with me with some note am so happy and grateful to read from you again........as i say before i really want to know more about you,and i think you could able to give answer to my little questions below?

1.What make you the special person you are today?
2.Are you single?
3.you are into relationship before but now single?
4.Do you have kids
5.Where are you located in the state?
6.Tell me your life experiences in relationship?
7.How many relationship have you been into before me?
8.Tell me since when you are have been in internet searching for a soul mate?
9.Tell me your goals,dreams,your interests ?
10.What do you do for living?
11.Tell me if really the friendship and relationship you want to build with me Whitney with be filled with substance,quality,spirituality and potential?
12.Do you have Family?
13.DO you live your Family or Alone?
14.Tell me what make you the special person you are today?
15.Tell me what else you wish to let me know okay?

25.jpg

27.Jpg

28.jpg

36.jpg

...... one Pic not family-friendly to post

...... who's Martin......

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:34 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

hey good to hear from you any way i am cecilia karine sydenham
white wood is an alias and i should say i dont like the way you adress me in you email

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:37 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

and martin is my x who died i am sorrry about the mistake

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:42 pm

Martin hopefully knows how to google before opening his wallet :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:23 pm

...... typical Massmail....... Horse with no Name

hello Baby how are you doing today?Am so happy read your message often in my box....you act like what i need and searching in life but we have to know more about each other first if really you are the one am searching of.

I think i have to say more about myself,I'm a very honest and caring person with strong family values. I'm good fashioned and I like romance. I like to open doors, and bring flowers. I believe that when your with the right person nothing else should matter. I don't play mind games. I'm looking for people who are serious about being friends and want a relationship. I am very fun to be around. I like to joke and have a good time. I was always told that I'm a very easy person to talk too. You can talk to me about anything and you will always get the truth................

Am a Open mined with a great sense of humor, Hopeless romantic, Knows how to treat a Man like a King, Love to cook, Love all kinds of music old and new mostly rock and R-N-B and some country, Love to watch and cuddle to a good movie, Like's to eat out or dine in for a romantic dinner, Like to go out and be a homebody to, Love to cuddle in or out of bed, I am the kind of woman who will please you in every way heart, mind, body and soul... I am not a jerk, bum, or a loser, Or a control freak, And I don't have a jealous bone in my body. Im DRAMA FREE and love to LAUGH as mush a possible, like they say laughter is the best medicine. If there is no trust in a relationship then you're just wasting your time, I have all I need to be happy just need someone to share it with.

I'm a very nice lady looking and searching for the man of my life to stay with till the rest of my life not a guy that will break my heart off.....people do say i'm a very nice looking beautiful lady and sexy...pretty i don't really believe what people do say,I believe in love and heart and truth,trust and faith....I'm a woman there a many way to this life ...I don't want a man that will play games with me and run away from me,All i need is a love and caring,royal,faithfully...........I believe am a blessing to a Man that deserves one i mean me, keep him happy and cheer him up when he is sad, comfort him, listen to him and be there for him at all times ,keep him warm and keep his heart beating at a smooth pace, won't let him down, l will keep him in my mind all the time, And will be loyal to that special one,will not fight, but talks his way out of any confrontation , stands up for what he believes in and stands strong by his words.I believe a man should be treated like a king. I have a great since of humor,honest and very sensitive and caring for a mans needs. I believe that if couples are true friends ,you will get true love, and they will do what ever it takes to make each other happy, has God in his life and follows that path of greatness.A true pretty write woman is me....And i can take a very good care of my man if he too also know h0w to take a very good care me me ....I also know how to treat a man very by giving him all what he needs in a woman.....being with him all the time he needed you be his side.....As his queen!!!...Anywhere the KING go the Queen also need to be with he!!!..

Also I was raised with a good loving background with old school values and taught from a young age to always respect myself and other peoples time, money, feelings and property. I still maintain this value wherever I go. Am a very respectful and humble person, I'm very friendly, open minded and straight forward in life, loving and caring person who knows how to take very good care of a Man especially giving he sense of belonging in everything I do in life. I am very quiet at first but I warm up quickly, Communication is VERY important to me. I like to try new things & meet new people, I don't Drink much at all not my thing really. I enjoy the simple things that life has to offer. Having a wonderful candle light dinner and so much more. The qualities that make me a great person are the same qualities that make me a good catch for someone. I am affectionate, concerned, and supportive. I give my all and my best all times. I believe in treating others the way you would want to be treated. I am a great giver because I so much believe in helping others who are in need and paying it foreword.

Google+ now

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:51 pm

......... Next Massmail.......

Hello, thanks for your message, i really appreciate reading from you..... let me tell you a bit more about my job.... I am working as a Nurse attached to UNICEF and presently im on a working trip in the hospital out here.... i`m with the UNICEF team on a mission to war AND EBOLA ravished countries in western Africa (Nigeria) and we are going to be back late next month....Things are going well for us out here and I hope we can meet up then when i get back.... I'm a very honest and caring person with strong family values. I'm good fashioned and I like romance. I like to open doors, and bring flowers. I believe that when your with the right person nothing else should matter. I don't play mind games. :lol: :lol: I'm looking for people who are serious about being friends and want a relationship. I am very fun to be around. I like to joke and have a good time. I was always told that I'm a very easy person to talk too. You can talk to me about anything and you will always get the truth........Im a very nice lady looking for the man of my life to shall the rest of my life with till the rest of my life not a guy that will break my heart for .....people do say im a very nice looking beautiful lady and sexy...pretty i don't really believe what people do say are believe in love and heart and truth,trust and faith....Im a woman there a many way to this life ...I dont want a man that will play games with me and run away fr0m me ....All i need a love and caring,royal.faithfully...........I believe am a blessing To a man that deserves one , keep him happy and cheer him up when he is sad, comfort him, listen to him and be there for him at all times ,keep him warm and keep his heart beating at a smooth pace, won?t let him down, l will keep him in my mind all the time, And will be loyal to that special one,will not fight, but talks his way out of any confrontation , stands up for what he believes in and stands strong by his words.I believe a man should be treated like a king. I have a great since of humor,honest and very sensitive and caring for a mans needs. I believe that if couples are true friends ,you will get true love, and they will do what ever it takes to make each other happy, has God in his life and follows that path of greatness.A true pretty write woman is me....And i can take a very good care of my man if he too also know h0w to tak a very good care me me ....I also know how to treat a man very by giving him all what he needs in a woman.....being with him all the time he needed you be his side.....As his queen!!!...Anywhere the KING go the Queen also need to be with he!!!..i hope to hear from you soonest....

<<<<< 4 Pics already posted

...... I like also Jokes, let's see if we can get Pics where she's at work in Nigeria.....

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:07 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

... I requested only Pics from her where she's at work and she should also appear in the Pics...... instead to send me always double Pics every day .....

hey there good to hear from darling friend but i makes me feel bad to know that you have doubts about me well i am out for launch

69.jpg

more_about_me2.jpg: 23/07/09; Adobe Photoshop CS5; SONY DSLR-A100

went_around_statue3.jpg

Pic 2 is from 2009 and shows:

Left: Vera Krasova - Top 5 Miss Universe 2008
Middle: Oxana Fedorova - Dethroned Miss Universe 2002
Right: Sofia Rudieva - Miss Universe 2009 Contestant

Pic 3 shows Lagos and you can find it all over the Internet

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:27 pm

There is probably little use in splitting the galleries here just because of this singular group pic. :)

email => facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006578295076
Cecilia Sydenham
medical attach nurse at UNICEF Tap Project
Studied Medcine at University of Toronto
Lives in Toronto, Ontario
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “White Females”