It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:36 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Dillion Harper

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:19 am

Pictures stolen from webmodel Dillion Harper

Hello,
am new to internet system and I do not even know if this message will be delivered to you, but if you try and let me know by e-mail to me live to my private e-mail address kateanderson011@outlook.com know their man's responsibility to take use the first approach to the world is not a woman's duty, but it's just that I do not hide my feelings happen. After I went through your profile at CONFIRIO, I was so moved and interesting in all I read from you on this site, why is I you by mail. I will also like to know more about me you can contact me via email. with me on my email address, so we can communicate privately
Kate
Kate

26 / Female / Bisexual / single
Offline. Last online Today, at 2:43 am

Joined May 8, 2013. From Minneapolis. Living in Rush City, Minnesota. Attended metro college.Completed graduate school at primstorm.
About Me
I am looking for the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife, well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease. Kate
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Dillion Harper

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:51 pm

name used = Kate anderson

email addy = kateanderson011@outlook.com

IP = MS

email sent =

Hello....Nice meeting you and thanks for tell me about you sorry to hear about your sister...am Kate Anderson by name am from Blooington Minnesota I am 26years old I work as a voluntary nurse...I have lost my both parents....I have nobody than my grandma she stay in Minnesota,I was transfer by USA government to west africa Nigeria last year....am new to online dating site I was introduce to the site by a friend of mine who got married last year they both meet on CF that's why am here to meet my soul mate...am looking for serious relationship that would lead me to married no game i am caring,love,open minded,trust,and honest.....I would love to know more about you hoping to read from you soon.
Kate cares,

CB1975 :cool:
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:54 pm

CF = Kate

26 / Female / Bisexual :applause: / single
Offline. Last online January 24, 2014.

Joined May 8, 2013. From Minneapolis. Living in Rush City, Minnesota. Attended metro college.Completed graduate school at primstorm.

About Me
I am looking for the right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife, well I am a sexy, loyal, and devoted lady who's looking for the same man to please me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am born to please not to tease. Kate

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:58 pm

=> facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006854792558
Kate Anderson

Pls and pls if u are not a capable man pls don't write anythng to me that's my warning coz they are some full are here calling they are self a man!!!

GOD SAFE MY GRANDMA FOR ME SHE MUST NOT DEI FOR NOW COS I HAVE NOBODY THAN SHE AMEN!!!

^^money request
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:53 pm

latest email

How are you doing and hope everything is Good??..Am so sorry for the late Reply..i have been busy with work this days but Am so Happy seeing your message waiting for me...i Hope you have not giving up on me??smile on my face with your first Compliment. .Well same here wondering why an Handsome sweet loving MAN LIKE YOU BEEN SINGLE Cos am Sure Every woman wanna get down on you so why Lucky me???..Its so Nice reading from You again and I really appreciate you telling things about yourself But i care to Know More..I will be so Glad to tell you everything about myself too..who knows what GOD have in Plan For Us...Am new online also but i was introduce to by a friend of mine that get married last year,She lives in New York she met her soul mate on NET that's why i also make up my mind in getting myself one and you are my first contact.. well I have a lot to say to you in this my mail which i hope you don't run away from me.lol...okay i think i should start with am Kate Anderson as you know , I am Taurus in Horoscope, I am 130lbs, 5'7ft with light brown hair and blue eyes.. I am single woman, honest, caring, understanding, loyal, intelligent, romantic, lovely, obedient,respectful,passionate,Open minded never married or divorced with any man since when i was born in my life, I dont have kids,What am Looking for??? I will be so happy if i could find the right man to settle down with and work harder with him to plans life , love and have kids together as Outstanding Father, and be a Good Future Husband and wife for the rest of Our life together with love, peace and harmony in lovely and peaceful Home... I’m searching for my life long partner to share a Great Life of Love with; romance, long slow kisses, feeling very special, intimacy, spirituality, pleasurable communication, dancing, meeting of the minds, opening a door for you, flowers, traveling and other exciting interests and adventures, A GREAT LIFE of LOVE! I am one who strongly believes in respect and that without respect, you can’t experience true love and generate a healthy relationship. I believe in a smaller “wow” when it is first a friendship and then a larger “Wow” later as it evolves into a Beautiful Loving committed relationship. I believe it’s not just what you are like on the outside, but more about what you are like on the inside. I’m seeking friendship first, (no game playing please) with someone who appreciates some of the same temperaments and interests I enjoy.That special someone is a man with integrity, is spiritually compatible with me, having similar beliefs - New Age and is responsible, intelligent, has a sense of humour, positive, is clean and neat in habit and appearance, romantic, passionate about living and loving. I would prefer that someone to show interest and be supportive of my spiritual work. He should be well responsible , and has 'been there, done that'.I like an adventurous person who likes travel, nature and enjoys being home. He is a man who is at peace with himself. I am hoping to connect with people of like minds to form friendship first and then leave the rest to God to see what comes out of the friendship ....Honestly You have all the qualities am seeking for in man..we have the same view..Oh so Glad GOD bring you my way...I hope For the Best in this Relationship Cos My Dream is To Have Happy Home and Happy Family...whom ever it may be..which i believe it might be you..pls be sincere with me if you are ready for a long term relationship..cos rigth now am Planing to Be In State Very Soon, and am planning of getting the job off all because i wanna come back home am looking for Single And am Looking For A Lover Who will Take care Of Me..Becos am Planing Coming Back to the State Very Like Next Month to Settle Down There ..Becos I don't like this Nigeria for Any Reason,My favourite indoor activities are: Board / Card games, Computers / Internet, Cooking, Dancing, Drawing / Painting, Listening to Music, Movies / Theatre, Reading, Role Playing Games,Shopping, Video Games, Watching TV. Favourite indoor sports: Basketball, Swimming. Favourite outdoor sports: Basketball, Football, Swimming. Favourite types of Movies: Action, Adventure, Animations, Comedy, Horror, Mystery, Romance. Favourite types of Music: Dance, Pop / Top 40, Rap, Reggae, Soul / R & B, Techno/Rave. Favourite types Restaurants: American, French, Chinese, Fast Food, Italian. I usually read: Fiction, non-fiction, poetry, and magazines. For now ..That is all about me and where i stay now, though love is easy to spot, when someone has found it but you must have hope in your heart before you can love and also that sometimes what you're looking for is right where you left it, which i don't know if it might be you.
With all this that i have gone through though is very painful but i always believe that, that is the way God wanted it because we are nothing but a pencil in the hand of the creator.
I will stop here for now till when i would reading from you again, remember even we are not lovers we can always remain best of friends, bye for now.

NB;AGAIN IF I MAY ASK HOW HAS LIFE BEEN TREATING YOU WITHOUT A WOMAN.?
Yours Friend
Kate Anderson......

new pics.

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:04 am

^^ same email addy as in original post 9 months ago, slight format change:

Hello,
How are You doing?Am kate by name am new on this site i was introduce to this site by a friend of mine..I know its a man responsibility to take use the first approach to the world is not a woman's duty but it's just that I do not hide my feelings happen. After I went through your profile I was so moved and interesting in all I read from you on this site,I would love to learn more about you so i think we should start by email if you dont.here is my private email kateanderson011@outlook.com..Hoping to read back from you son...Stay Blessed
Kate Cares...
^^ account no more there :-o

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kate Anderson; <kateanderson507@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:33 pm

From C

kate27

25 / Female / Straight / Single, Living in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Attended MM College of Nursing.Completed graduate school at Some College .

About Me
Am Kate Anderson by name am from United State of America, I work as a Voluntary Nurse in Cyprus am Single never been Married.... I will tell me More about You when You Contact me...Am Open minded,Loving,Caring,Honest,Romantic,Supportive,Love,Faith,Loyal,im a good and caring single woman who respect and a good and loving man who has the worth and passion for my desires and can also take me for who i am and also love me for what i am, im a very sensitive and caring lady who just to be pampered and loved i typically love long distance relationship cos im also using my being on this site to have a new life with a new man

Hello there, I would love to know you lest talk via email kateanderson507@gmail.com thank you.
2014-10-13 18:14:19

Yahoo avatar

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Hannah - skype its.nice.to.be.nice

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:45 am

Pictures stolen from adult model Dillion Harper
=>facebook.com/DillionHarperExclusive/
=>instagram.com/dillionharper/?hl=en

Hi there, I will hope you wish to talk with me. I am wanting to visit asian countries and really hope to find more mature female friends to talk to about that. I would also love to get to know you, so if we could be friends. I would be greatful.
My name is Hannah, from UK, London.
Sorry I was messaging an asian lady, I also was about to message you because I would love to visit America some day and you seemed really nice.
Sorry about the above message, would love to chat with you
hey there, well thanks for replying to me. do you use skype, I would love to add you there
thanks so much, your very kind to share with me your personal username so thanks so much! I added you so hope we chat there sometime soon <3 hope your well

ip, HannahHugs20 Hannah, 18 y.o.
London, United Kingdom
Online 1 day ago
Hey! Whats up? - updated Jul 17
Joined 4 days ago, profile updated 2 days ago.
I would like to make friends, please message me and let's chat. :)

ImageImage
Skype (this nick was just an educated guess from name and location on - not sure whether this isn´t entirely OT anyway, I can only wait til "she" adds "me" by "her"self):
Hannah Hugs, brighton, UK, hannahhugz

If this turns out to be mugu, pic 1 is http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=96287 but pic 2 is a differnet adult model, RPO https://twitter.com/dillionharper?lang=de - all this looks more like PHL paysite recruiter.
Last edited by Igulinka on Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: its.nice.to.be.nice

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:09 pm

^^, 20:09 Leeds, United Kingdom, its.nice.to.be.nice, DOB 9. Oktober 1991

[21:01:22] *** ^^ would like to add you on Skype
Hannah from interpals ***

IP: 93.190.137.119
Decimal: 1572768119
Hostname: customer.worldstream.nl
ASN: 49981
ISP: Worldstream
Organization: Worldstream
Services: Confirmed proxy server

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hannah - skype its.nice.to.be.nice

Postby Igulinka » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:44 pm

RPO:
Adult model Dillion Harper
=>facebook.com/DillionHarperExclusive/
=>instagram.com/dillionharper/?hl=en

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Sandra Pamela - talk2pamela155@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:22 pm

plus.google.com/104544751707232383467
Sandra Pamela

Am new here looking for good relationship
talk2pamela155@gmail.com

ImageImageImageImageImage

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

shegoyello11@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:47 pm

f9/ Shegoyello11@gmail.com
Online Now
32 y.o. • Cancer
United States, florida
Man :twisted:
About: im am cool

also pic => Katie Banks
see
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30354&p=567516#p567516

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Eloise Sim, 612-324-9072

Postby Bix » Thu Jul 18, 2019 11:36 am

dateolicious.com/profile/eloisesim
Eloisesim: im eloise by name single
30 Single Straight Female
Im Eloise by name single looking for a serious relationship with a serious man Im a God fearing woman Im not a paying member on here

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Emma Williams - emmawilliams18869@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:26 pm

emma18869
34, Woman, Single
Ohioville, United States
My self-introduction
I'm a good girl been separated since last year if you are here for nude pic's please don't chat me ok
You can also get me on Hangouts

emmawilliams18869@gmail.com

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Emma Williams - emmawilliams18869@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:29 pm

pikdo.net/u/dillonrutleedgeofficial/7945321441
dillonrutleedgeofficial
Dillon Rutledge Athlete @stand_alone_apparel /RUT15

sometag.org/account/logankatejohnny/11370496154/