It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:07 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Nikki Sims (Next door Nikki) pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: annex.hupp@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Hi, yes, unfortunately, pictures of this pron model have been very widely used in West African romance scams :( NDN´s site warns of them as much as we try to do, see first post of this pt. 2 topic. They are almost always gangs in West Africa. So, can you please add as much as you have of your scam, such as phone number, money request text etc used?

annex.hupp@yahoo.com => facebook.com/annex.hupp.3
Annex Hupp
Colorado State University
Worked at USAID
Studied at Colorado State University
From Denver, Colorado
Last edited by FrumpyBB on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo corrected.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Re: annex.hupp@yahoo.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

myronbdewey
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Nikki Sims (Next door Nikki) pt. 2

Postby myronbdewey » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:13 pm

This is the last phone no. I had 011-234-706-340-3674 other phone no.used 720-248-7368, 719-445-1844,729-445-2961 have lost around 1500.00 to her she always has been a very nice sounding person I have deleted all the text message from her and message on Yahoo messenger that's what she's using now to contact people she uses the name of Lola babs to pick up money from western union

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

+234-706-340-3674, 720-248-7368, 719-445-1844, 729-445-2961

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Thank you. Sorry about losing so much good money to Nigeria :( (+234 dialling code)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

bekkyjoe@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:59 pm

bekkyjoe001
5'4" (162.56 cm.)
259 lbs. (117 kg.)
Dutch

31 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten April 7, 2013. Lebt in Warren, Ohio. Besucht some college.

I enjoy the beach's , swimming and taking care of my family, I.e My mom and friend, I have really enjoyed helping my mom its the least I can do for her after everything she has done for me over the years .....Am the only child so there fore I feel very special that my parents wanted me , I am mixed race, half American,half dutch and half Scotland, i just move to the states not long..I have never been married before but was hurt alot by diffrent men , but things just didn't work out because he cheated on me ... I don't believe in cheating on my man or wife,but my ex cheated on me and hurts me badly , I know what its like to hurt and to cry every night wanting to know why , why would some one who says they love you would cheat on you I do believe there is some one out there with a kind hand and a kind heart waiting for me, maybe that person is you,who knows..lol ..... Until then I will wait ..(bekkyjoe@yahoo.com) get me there

hello

bekkyjoe001 Hello and how are You doing handsome. I hope You are fine, Well I'm new on this internet dating of a thing and I was just glassing through Your profile and decided to send You this msg to see how it will work out between us.add me bekkyjoe@yahoo.com

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

clone: okcupid.com/profile/bekkyjohn_taco?cf=profile_similar,profile_similar_circle
bekkyjohn_taco
31 • Lafayette, LA • Woman
I’m looking for
Men
Ages 22—48
Near me
Who are single
For new friends
My details
Last online Jun 16
Orientation Straight
Status Single
Drugs Never
Speaks English

My self-summary
Single woman looking for a honest man in my life.I'm a very passionate and romantic woman and not afraid to show my affections in private or public. I am very clean and like seeing things and people clean as well.I will always treat my man well and with respect and love and cherish her. I'm very easy going and down to earth.I don't get on here much but i can be Searched on YAHOO MESSENGER, On ,bekkyjoe@yahoo.com and Give me a line , I will surely get back to you on thereI Believe that a strong relationship is not based only on sex life but that a strong relationship builds a strong love life that leads to a strong and great sex life and can only happen with open communication,trust and commitment and constantly working together and being honest with my man..I'm an honest and straight forward woman not into playing games..I love traveling and have seen many Lands of this world.worldliness, creative and at peace. I appreciate others and respect other people's feelings, opinions and cultures.I believe that we are am socially conscious, appreciate other Cultures, tolerant, independent, sensitive, sensual

Was also on Netlog, her format is left in Google:

interests that want to spend much time together cash me here Yahoo messenger IM bekkyjoe@yahoo.com do not bother to respond to me back on this site just ...

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Lizzy Anderson - lizzyanderson434@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:26 pm

4everdating/ lizzyanderson434
Real name lizzy anderson
I am Female
Looking for Male
Location Tennessee, USA
Here for Dating
Age 29 y.o.
Match's desired age from 40 to 70
Ethnicity Native American

About me
I,m gently nice middle ages women looking for and open minded man to have some fun with who is young at heart and willing to get started now Im 5'7tall, 1325lb I,m hoping to meet someone who is nice looking , who is caring, passionate. and open to new thing if you want to know more then let, s talk some more PEACE,LOVE, AND HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU BY NOW

Favorite way to spend time Friends
In my own words I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theater, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house. I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem

My name is tracy, I,m gently nice middle ages women looking for and open minded man to have some fun with who is young at heart and willing to get started now Im 5'7tall, 1325lb I,m hoping to meet someone who is nice looking , who is caring, passionate. and open to new thing if you want to know more then lets talk some more PEACE,LOVE, AND HAPPY TO TALK TO YOU BY NOW......u can add me lizzyanderson434@yahoo.com

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

hannah_glad@yahoo.com - diff. pics 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:31 am

email from here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 93#p349193
and from here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 92#p466092
hannah_glad@yahoo.com -->
the scammer uses different pics of famous models

Yahoo avatar --> pic w galerii nude model "Sweet Regina" NSFW see link above

facebook.com/hannah.glad.7
Hannah Glad
- February 7, 2014
pic >> model Nikki Sims

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

swabatiagh431@yahoo.com, swabatiagh431@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:17 pm

swebatiagh431

33 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single

Beigetreten August 11, 2015. Lebt in Cocoa, Florida.

Hi, I am not a cam girl! I am real my name is Sophia --- I am not paying member on here so if I view your profile - it means I am interested in you. So kindly message me direct to my personal contact email address which is: -- { swabatiagh431 at y a h o o . c o m Or swabatiagh431 at gmail. c o m} I'm honest, romantic, kind-hearted, cheerful lady who's interested in a serious relationship with the right man. I'm just a girl who wants to find unconditional love. I believe that every person on earth is waiting for his half-most importantly just to find it. And do everything possible to never loose. It does not matter the age, nationality and religion. The main thing is chemistry. If we feel it, we should definitely try it. I am looking for a reliable man with good manners, not hot-tempered, kind and attentive, the one to be happy with forever. The man for me is the person to respect, to care and to love. I am kind, caring and considerate. I am a good listener, know about the heart of others.

"SANYO.jpg"

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

judithlouise200@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:18 am

judithlouise200

33 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single

Beigetreten May 13, 2015. Von Indiana rolling prairie. Lebt in Rolling Prairie, Indiana.

If I say I'm sweet, kind, giving, compassionate, trusting, loving, and passionate would you believe me? I have a wonderful sense of humor, and prefer to find something positive in most situations, and people. Would you believe I'm gullible and get hurt a lot? Well ,we'd both be right, and I'm still willing to learn and share. I'm learning not everyone tells the truth and that's sp sad. But I'd rather stay positive and trust my intuition that I'll find someone for me

profile pic and avatar yahoo:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Ruth - ruthjohn@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:28 pm

ruth
298 lbs. (135 kg.)
27 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Beigetreten February 1, 2016. Lebt in Tulsa, Oklahoma.

"salamon.jpg"

Hello ??? I'm just new. Here a little about me I'm from us live in oklahoma I'm 27 old am here looking for man who am gonna spend rest of my life with..am cool person I don't smoke or drink alcoholic??if need to know much about me add me on my yhaoo mail and find. Out...ruthjohn@yahoo.com I will expect you guy have blesing plz keep off. If you are fake or I will report you to fbi okay

^^ :mrgreen:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

nlopez5533@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:18 pm

same email and same African scammer, operates as Ethan, a military scam, on other sites, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 74#p473574

=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011270024289
Nikki Lopez
Florida International University
Studied at Florida International University
Lives in Miami, Florida
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Nikki Lopez - nlopez5533@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby Igulinka » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:26 pm

plus.google.com/u/0/102104608210339125079/posts
Nikki Lopez

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ethan - nlopez5533@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:00 pm

Nikki Lopez <nlopez5533@gmail.com>

Hello handsome ,it nice to read from you,i have to tell you somethings about me before we move forward...Like i said in my first mail that am single and looking for love and caring and like i also said that my little daughter is very sick as we speak,i was born and raised in Cincinnati,Ohio.I live in Dayton,my parent are late,i am the only daughter of my parent,i own and saloon shop back in Dayton.Last week my daughter went on an excursion with her ,two days after they got there i was called that my daughter fell from a stair case and was rush to the hospital and that my attention is needed,i have know choice than to book a flight to West Africa to look after her cos after the death of her dad she is all i have left,right now am in West Africa to look after my little baby..Can you show me more of your photo

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Ethan - nlopez5533@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:32 am

Thanks so much. But words are not enough i need your assistant

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Nikki Sims (Next door Nikki) pt. 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:38 pm

Baby am so much happy for your reply and concern this show to me that you are such a caring and good man to be with. But like you said that how can you help me when am not in the state,you can help me by sending me the little money you have on you through address here..Ethan i want you to know that ever since have been chatting with you i develop a feelings for you and i told my daughter about you ,she said she will like to meet you some day when she get better and return to the state....Ethan and know you have human feelings and you have such a good heart i will want you to please help me safe my daughter life,the doctor has been on my neck and like i told you i have spend the all the money i brought down here,i never knew things are much expensive here,i will be happy if you help me out, i just some little amount of $ to pay to the doctor to discharge my daughter then fly back to the state......
Miss You

Nikki

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sharry.takyi@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:50 pm

dajuman30
Native American
35 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Beigetreten March 10, 2016. Lebt in Elk Mills, Maryland.

Hi there am new on here looking for the true love I mean long term relationship.. Am open minded caring loving understanding god fearing woman am real sincere loyal ,I don't hurt or cheat am one man one woman am here for something serious I am here to find my self the right man who I can settle down with and spend all the rest of my internal life with someday

i thank you so much for your email you sent me i have add you can you add me on here Sharry.takyi@yahoo.com , am online now waiting for you there...
dajuman30 ello how are you doing handsome man hope all is well with you there any way am new on here single woman with no kids looking for long term relationship any tell me do you care to chat,do you have yahoo im or skype ,mu skype hope to hear from you soon or Facebook ..

"IMG_20160308_WA0018.jpg" = sent over whatsapp just the other day (March 8, 2016)

avatar yahoo shows a different adult model, see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 83#p474583

also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 86#p487986

Return to “White Females”