It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:14 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

jenny.john33@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:45 pm

Jennygirl

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Antwerp
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree
Ethnicity: Mixed

LEASEWEB
P.O. Box 93054
1090BB AMSTERDAM
Netherlands

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

jenny.john33@outlook.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jessicabenson227@yahoo.com, jessicabenson227@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:27 pm

jessy; pictures of "Lia19" long since posted
280 lbs. (127 kg.)
Native American

29 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online October 19, 2015.

Beigetreten July 23, 2015. Lebt in Eugene, Oregon.

Jessicabenson227@yahoo.com or jessicabenson227@gmail.com.....I am looking for a simplisitic man who will love, care and be honest to me... I am really looking for a man whose completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings. A man who is ready for a long term relationship and ready to build up a family with someone real and honest as caring as i am. A marriage minded and family orientate man that i can devout all my life to.

<jessy> Can you hook me up on jessicabenson227@yahoo.com
<jessy> It's my pleasure to meet you
<jessy> How are you

::::::::::::::::::::::

Uses pictures of a different adult model on Tagged, see: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 50#p457350

Uses pictures of another different girl on badoo, see
: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 51#p457351
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

jenelleakuvi@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:33 am

jenelle1z

30 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten October 28, 2015. Lebt in Boulder, Colorado.

my name is jenelle am 30 years old single with ni kids .. easy going .. caring honey woman .. looking fr you thank you .. i know you also on here looking for me email me if am who you looking for ..Im a very outgoing person, who loves to dine out travel and enjoy the simple life. Im a hopeless romantic and very affectionate. I have a good sense of humor and I like to make you laugh.

hello honey

jenelle1z thanks honey .. well this is my email account jenelleakuvi@gmail.com you can text me on there to chat and to get to know each other well

jenelle1z Hello handsome . Good morning and nice meeting you .. My name is Jenelle 30 years old single with no kids .. New on here like your profile and willing to get to know you well .. You can text me back on here to chat more to get to know each other well .. Jenelle

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009229870527
Abdul Bassit

Listens to M.anifest, Sarkodie and Bisa Kdei

=> Skype 1: jenelle akuvi, accra, Ghana, jenelleakuvi1
=> IP: 41.218.240.62
Continent: Africa
City: Accra

=> Skype 2: Prince Ice, Ghana, prinzice1z

This Ghanaian scammer, sooo typically, uses pictures of a different girl on Zorpia: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 19#p458019
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Helina Ayitey; <lovehumu868@yahoo.com> diff. pic

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:16 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

akuvijenelle@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:00 am

same Ghana mugu as here, new (additional) profile and now with yahoo: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 17#p458017

mzzjenelle

32 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten February 1, 2015. Lebt in Manassas, Virginia. => "proxy city"

hello honey nice meeting you my name is jenelle am 30 years old single with no kind never married ..I am an honest heart that's looking for a stable relationship. I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship. I am an active person who enjoys cycling and running best. I believe keeping fit is important. I am not interested in games or drama. I am looking for someone who has a great sense of humor and big heart, is curious about new things that would like to share new experiences or old habits... you can email me back with your pics also so that we can chat and know each other well in interested .my email is jenelleakuvi@gmail.com ..hoping to hear from you soon jenelle ..

hello honey

mzzjenelle Hello handsome . Good morning and nice meeting you .. My name is Jenelle 30 years old single with no kids .. New on here like your profile on confirio and willing to get to know you well ..i guess you are who am looking for , You can text me back on here to chat more to get to know each other well .. Jenelle , hoping to hear from you soon , you can also email me back with your pictures to get to know more about you
( akuvijenelle@gmail.com or akuvijenelle@yahoo.com )

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

dorisjames458@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:38 pm

doris victoria james; pic long since posted

35 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 10:27 am

Beigetreten November 8, 2015. Lebt in Floral Park, New York.

My name is doris am 34 years old am single woman from usa,I read your profil I see you that you good and caring single man,that is reason why am messege you,am good and caring woman,you can countact me by this mail or yahoo messenger so that I will able to send you my pictures too,dorisjames458@yahoo.com,am good and caring woman I dislike lie in my life

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

hickmanr52@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:36 pm

hickmanr52atgeemail
249 lbs. (113 kg.)

31 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single

Beigetreten November 13, 2015. Lebt in Atlanta, Georgia.

There is no perfect match for me but personality and chemistry must be present.Spontaneity and a sense of humor will help you have to be quick witted and be able to laugh at yourself no one is perfect but i need someone to lean on and trust to leave my heart with and go for miles.i need someone to make me happy anytime i need him and be there for me all time, whole heart. i need someone to be there for our kids and love me for whom i am, i am one man woman.if you interested reply back with your email

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

comfort4u2g14@yahoo.com, comfortalorbu123@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:41 pm

maybefriends.com/member/Comfort4Soulmate111
Comfort4Soulmate111

How is your day going?.....i found your profile interesting and fascinating. i will like to know you. you can hit me on this email or you add me on your IM list with same handle.Am online as well you can add me and lets chat ok comfort4u2g14 @ y a h o o . c o m or comfortalorbu123 @ g m a i l . c o m i hope to hear from you soon.... Comfort !

Ideal Partner
I'm looking for: male

:::::::::::::::::

=> B: Rachel

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rachel Hickman - hickmanr52@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:36 am

Subject: Hello dear.
I'm a hopeless romantic that likes to have fun and i am an orphan since about 4 years ago. I don't think that just because you believe in romance, everything has to be all sappy and mushy all the time. I definitely feel if you're romantically involved with someone you should be able to share your thoughts and feelings on an array of topics. I also feel you should live your life without regrets. You have to know in your heart that everything happens for a reason and everyone comes into your life for a reason. You may get hurt or you may find the love of your life, but no matter what, you will learn about yourself and your partner throughout the process. I love when a man takes me out on a date. I've only been on a few and always enjoyed just talking and getting to know him. I don't need him to bring me anything or do anything except sit and talk during a fantastic dinner. A sense of humor is incredibly important. It's great to be able to sit down and just have a sense of playfulness about each other. It's wonderful when people don't take life too seriously. I've always dreamt of having a man over to my house, cooking a wonderful dinner for him, a late night skinny dipping in my pool, then showering together in my two seat shower. Lathering each other up and smiling and laughing and being completely open and willing for anything to happen. Of course if skinny dipping isn't an option (because it's winter) then a luxurious soak in my jacuzzi with candles lit all

around us and a glass of wine with some music playing in the background is a great alternative. I hope someday I can treat a man the way I think he should be treated. I do want to mention that I think relationships should be equal, but it's definitely fun to spoil your partner.

My favorite places to visit are gorgeous beaches with palm trees surrounding me. I absolutely need to be by the water. I can't imagine living away from it. Maybe I'll meet someone that enjoys some of these things.
I hate games and can't put up with liars.

Rachel.

Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 21:11:38 -0500
"mail-oi0-f67.google.com"

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: hickmanr52@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:00 am

bikerornot.com
hickmanr52
Female, 31 years old, and single
Birthday is July 24, 1984
Looking for a backseat
Religious view is christain
Lives in New York, New York United States
Member since October 2015
Last online today

Introduction
I am interesting to meet a man to be by my side. A man that can be himself and feel that he is with a woman that is given him strength to be who he is. I am a positive person and love to meet a partner with a similar attitude..I'm reasonably happy with my life, but it would be nice to meet someone special to spend quality time with. Perhaps discuss the origins of the universe over a glass of wine in the evening, a trip to an art gallery or museum together..I am a practical kind of person so rather than looking at life from the glass is 'half-full' or 'half-empty' perspective, I prefer to take the view that if its not full then the glass is probably twice as big as it needs to be!.

About Me
There is no perfect match for me but personality and chemistry must be present... Spontaneity and a sense of humor will help you have to be quick witted and be able to laugh at yourself. no one is perfect but i need someone to lean on and trust to leave my heart with and go for miles. i need someone to make me happy anytime i need her and be there for me all time, whole heart. i need someone to be there for our kids and love me for whom i am cuss, i am a one man woman.

Image ---> Lia Leah

pic also here
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 31#p450031

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:05 am

clones on:
google+
Emma Rosine Koudou

suspended on anotherfriend & dating.irishtimes, where scammer also claimed to be from NY (31)
still on maybefriends---> 31 year old female from Ireland

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:33 am

I'm a hopeless romantic that likes to have fun (...)
Got the same email as right above!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:14 pm

hi, here i am

Hello,
Thank you for getting back to me and how are you and work? It is so hard to describe myself, as I am sure it happened to most people. I guess the best way to put it is that I am a genuine Lady with a huge heart. Am an orphan a family oriented lady and I am looking for someone with strong family values oriented too to share it with. I am very friendly and love to be surrounded by fun, outgoing, positive people. I love to make people happy and I am looking for someone who I can truly be happy with. About my match, I am looking for a man who has strong family values, Someone who is goal oriented and ambitious, loves to travel and loves trying new things, someone who can compliment me in every possible way, someone who can hang out with me and who's friends I can hang out with. Again, I will like to know more about yourself and don't forget to send me some of your lovely pictures too I guess I can go on and on and on but I will stop here now. Feel free to drop me a note back. Have a wonderful day
Bye for now
Rachel.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Rachel Hickman <hickmanr52@gmail.com>

Postby Myra » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:36 pm

same message as already posted by jaga before :D
sent these pics (uploaded in avatar size, as they are already in these detailed threads)

Image Image Image

Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2015

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

smillingbaby32@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:46 am

jennifer
Native American
35 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single

Beigetreten November 28, 2015. Lebt in Washington, District of Columbia.

I'm a professional, classy woman that is very multi-faced in her interests, both professional and hobbies. I actually enjoy working in my yard and home, I love a good workout, camping, fishing, or just hanging out with friends by the pool, at the beach or on the deck with a drink. A typical weekend for me is a day at the beach, my usual weekend chores and going out to dinner or a movie with my friends. I'm told I'm very quick witted and have a personality full of southern charm that seems to have a way with people. I love to cut up as well and enjoy making people laugh and vice versa. In a nut shell, I feel I have lots to offer and have a good life, but my lifestyle changed about four years ago and my circle of friends have all moved or live in different areas. I also haven't dated on a serious basis in about that long either, so I'm hoping I can meet some interesting people here that can add some spice back to my life as I love being around people and enjoy spending time with someone I care about...I love good people

smillingbaby at yahoo

jennifer Hello There..how are you doing i am Jennifer by name single never married with no kids just join this site right now looking for a good loving and caring man to get to know if possible you are interested in getting to know more about me then drop me a note on smillingbaby32@yahoo.com

Image=>Image

Return to “White Females”