It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:33 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

brandyclayton67@gmail.com, brandyclayton67@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:03 pm

same as right above, today featuring new name and email, and "presently in Africa":

Subject: I am Brandy from Confirio

Hello There,
Thanks for your mail.I guess you are a lovely person.I am not really good in describing myself but Little about me..I'm Brandy I am single 33 yrs old never married i'm 5'7" (174 cm) and Measurements is 32(B/C)-23-33 and My weight is 105 lbs (48 kg) .. I'm single No kids,i was born and grow up in Battle Creek Michigan..I'm new to this online stuff,just checking may it really works,I am seeking for a real man for good and serious relationship that will last for life time.I am looking towards meeting someone who is nice,loving,honest caring and kind.I will be looking towards meeting you soon.I am caring,loving, romantic,open-minded,honest,respectful and outgoing,tell me more about yourself,what are you really looking for in the site.I must say that I have been maltreated in my past relationship and looking forward for a better future.I am someone who enjoy reading, movies, music, dancing, travel, the beach and ocean, also love cooking and some out doors activities. I have been lonely for a very long time and now I am willing to have fun and at the same time get serious.I saw your profile and I truly like you in person. I am hoping for a better future as we start this friendship. Hoping to meet you soon.I am presently in Africa due to some reason. I hope to be back to the USA or Relocate soon.We can arrange to meet as soon as i am back, i am so excited to have your mail there, thanks for contacting me. I am so happy you did.you can tell me more about yourself,your goal in life,your interest,what you do for a living,your type of woman,likes,dislikes and your hobbies. I am really looking forward to you mail. It will really make my day.Hope to get your mail soon.Talk to you later....Brandy

avatar of brandyclayton67@yahoo.com (yahoo variant):

=> S: Brandy Clayton, Baltimore, United States, brandy.clayton3

=>.facebook.com/brandy.clay.102
Brandy Clay
The University of Melbourne
Worked at Perth Hospital
Studied at The University of Melbourne
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

brandyclayton67@gmail.com, brandyclayton67@yahoo.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica; <jerryallen99@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:42 pm

jessicute

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: springfield missouri
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: A-level / High School

Personal Description:

Jessica 28 from Springfield Missouri, loving, caring, easy going and want a real love

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jessica; <jerryallen99@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:33 pm

.... writes

To:
Sent Date: 21 Dec 2015
Subject: Hi There
Love what your profile says, and would love to get to know more about you. text me on 432 217 0592

..... VoIP - Google Voice - Owner is based in Midkiff, TX
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

timpass63
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

scammer

Postby timpass63 » Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:15 am

I just got this email with a picture of lia 19 from a girl who is going by the name of Awuni Daniel I have checked this scammers site and found that she has used many other names too

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Awuni Daniel

Postby Igulinka » Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:44 am

timpass63

Please post this email address and letter . It will help to save other guys from falling into the traps of scammers. Thank you.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Humu Alhassan; <loveamina896@yahoo.com<

Postby IceFM » Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:07 pm

Humualhassan ....... preciousamina868@gmail.com

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: 90003
Marital status: Single
Children: I want children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

Hi my new friend! My name Humu alhassan.I hope my letter will find you in good mood. I for the first time try such a way of dialogue,? and I really don't know what to tell right now even though I understand that this first message have greater importance. and will like u to know i am for reall talking to u now ok..Well But I have decided to write to you and maybe you will answer. I sincerely hope that you are looking for the same as I. Once upon a time, the loneliness has come into my home and since then does not want to let me off. The loneliness establishes own laws of life and life filles with sadness and disappointment. I freeze from loneliness. Every evening I look at a sundown and I try to absorb all warmth of day, up to last drop. I am looking for a partner in life to share simple pleasures and together take off from the soul the weariness and sadness given birth by loneliness. I am looking for a man to become friends first of all and to go together along the road of life, to have common joy, together enjoy autumn magnificence, together build the future. I do not know if it is really possible to find it in such a way. But I know that many people not been able to find happiness in the usual life, have found happiness in this way. I am happy where I now, and my life is a good life, but happiness has no sense if you cannot share it with person dear to you. I could not find here a man who will make me blossom like flower. That is why I took this courageous for me step. As speak, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. To tell about itself briefly is impossibly, therefore I will not try to do it now. I will wait for your letter and if you are really serious in your search, maybe we will find interest in each other. Neither of us knows to where this path will lead but I am willing to walk it and see where it takes us. I think that's enough for now. Bye now, hope my PICS wasn't too boring ;) If you like what you hear please reply with a pic. No games please!THIS IS MY EAMIL U CAN GET BACK TO ME IF U ARE INTERESTED IN ME preciousamina868@gmail.com or loveamina896@yahoo.com

Vodafone-Ghana
Vodafone Ghana ADSL DYNAMIC ADDRESS EXPANDED POOL2
Michael Komla Nfodzo
South Liberation Link, Plot No. 25
Manet Towers, Airport City
Accra
Ghana

.... Yahoo avatars

Email give a Hit in FB for Sparkle de Birdman

facebook.com/yussif.sparklebmh

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

singlesoul10033@gmail.com & Lovelybasira88@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:13 pm

mydailyflog.com/Singlesoul1033
Singlesoul1033
Single Soul
35 year old, woman from United States

About Me and My Life
Hello Fellow Web Partner Hope you are doing great. My name is Tijani single well educated lady caring faithful loyal understand honest kind patient down to earth respectful easy to get a long with also willing to get a long with new things and love to explore new things,I have a good heart and am a lady that can be trusted and am one man woman looking to settle down with a good man.If you are interested in exchanging pictures and knowing each other more to see how things would work for us . I would like you to send me an email or add me to my yahoo messenger id or email on . ( Lovelybasira88) or my e m a i l ( Lovelybasira88@yahoo.com ). Yahoo messenger id : Lovelybasira88 E m a i l Address : Lovelybasira88@yahoo.com
G m a i l Address :singlesoul10033@gmail.com...

Image Image

Image << Yahoo avatar

singlesoul10033@gmail.com -->
1) lovely.basira - Lovely Basira - Accra, Ghana
2) singleheart150 - single
3) singlesoul10033 - Single
no IP and pic :(

clone pic:
migente.com/Brandy1987/
Brandy1987 - add/view comments ()
Sex: Female
Race: White
Zodiac: Virgo

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

singlesoul10033@gmail.com & Lovelybasira88@yahoo.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:32 pm

fuckbook/
honestlady101
female (36) from Las Vegas, Nevada
looking for male.
Ethnicity Asian
On the site for
Dating, Friends, Love, Surf amateur content
Sexual interests

About Me
Hello Fellow Web Partner Hope you are doing great. My name is Angel single well educated lady caring faithful loyal understand honest kind patient down to earth respectful easy to get a long with also willing to get a long with new things and love to explore new things,I have a good heart and am a lady that can be trusted and am one man woman looking to settle down with a good man.If you are interested in exchanging pictures and knowing each other more to see how things would work for us . I would like you to send me an email or add me to my yahoo messenger id or email on . ( Lovelybasira8 or my e m a i l ( Lovelybasira88@yahoo.com ). Yahoo messenger id : Lovelybasira88 E m a i l Address : Lovelybasira88@yahoo.com G m a i l Address :singlesoul10033@gmail.com...
Skype id: single.soul18

the same pic of MDF

SKYPE: single.soul18 - Rose Manu - Cape Town, South Africa
not found IP & pic

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

kate.williams683@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:56 am

Kate
hair color: brown (!)
32 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten January 2, 2016. Lebt in Denver, Colorado.

I m really looking for a man whose completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings. A man who is ready for a long term relationship and ready to build up a family with someone real and honest as caring as i am. A marriage minded and family orientate man that i can devout all my life to.

Hello, My name is Kate I am 30Years old single, I am a sincere,honest,caring,friendly very easy to get along with...I will like to get to know u feel free to e-mail me or chat with me on here kate.williams683@ Y A H O O . C O M or send me your phone number and i will text u Get back to me whatapp

=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010843966510
Kate Williams Kate Williams
Texas City, Texas
Lives in Texas City, Texas
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Zatchok2@aol.com, 469-892-8832

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:44 am

Mary
265 lbs. (120 kg.)
Native American
33 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single

Beigetreten July 14, 2015. Von Worcester,Mass. Lebt in Worcester, Massachusetts.

I'm Mary Donald by name 33 yrs single with no kids and never been married with no kids .... I sturdy RN and to be Register Nurse I'm from West Virginia and I'm here Looking for that special man to rock my world in his arms. I am very simplistic, Never egocentric. I am very cordial,caring, sincere, trust worthy, romantic, Compassionate, affectionate, Honest, Faithful and Respective. I have the optimistic potential that a man would want in his woman. I love adventures. My arms are wide open to new things. I would like to get to know you more better . You can mail me on ........ Z a t c h o k 2 @ a o l . c o m or give me your address to contact you and to get to know each other well better text # /4/6/9/8/9/2/8/8/3/2/ !!!!!!!! Mary
ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Katerine - philipkaterine@gmail.com, katerine_philip@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:49 pm

Katerine

32 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single

Beigetreten May 30, 2015. Von Delaware. Lebt in San Jose, California. Besucht College.Schulabschluss bei University of Indianapolis.

I'm an honest, thoughtful, caring, clean, independant, fun, one man woman. Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house.I'm in a position to go anywhere, so distance is no problem.I hope to find love and I don't mind working for the right relationship, but it takes two. I have nothing against bars I just don't see the attraction. I prefer to be on the beach, fishing or talking with you about the seashells you found or the fish you caught that was bigger than mine. philipkaterine@gmail or katerine_philip@yahoo
"rose_181.jpg" :thinking:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

rosethompson373@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:58 pm

ch, rosethompson373, Age 30, Location United Kingdom - England - Bradford

avatar yahoo and ch profile pic:
=> B: Rose

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

marydonald481@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:59 pm

Scammer kindly delivery new emailaddy and search results himself :D

X-Originating-IP: [105.112.22.178] Nigeria
You can use this address marydonald481@gmail.com to search me on Facebook ad care to hear back from you soon

=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011091067796
Mary Donald
Worcester State University
Studied at Worcester State University
Lives in Worcester, Massachusetts

ImageImage

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

submilove_life@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:45 pm

anita

30 / Frau / Heterosexuell / love

Beigetreten March 18, 2014. Von texas. Lebt in Dover, Delaware. Besucht high.Schulabschluss bei college.

My name is anita am 30 of age am live in LC utah okay if you need me you can add me on my email or yahoo I'd now okay submilove_life@yahoo.com and am seeking for LTR here okay and am honest here with you okay love you all am waiting for you there. Hello my love good morning I dream of you this morning and a serious with you about that dreaming that So I am in this dream landscape and I see him and he grabs me, we start making out standing up and I take his shirt off and I am mostly naked and he throws me down on this couch sort of thing and he's on top of me but before I can even feel his [edit out one NSFW line, lol]

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

fatimuhammed232@gmail.com, fatimuhammed472@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 22, 2016 12:04 am

Fatima
Native American
33 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten January 18, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

I'm Mixed race, partly American and partly Ghanaian. Personality wise, I'm a hopeless romantic, very caring, trustworthy and very loyal. I love spending quality time with family and friends.: My ideal guy is that he must be loyal, needs to be able to take care of me, respect me and protect me. Basically like a best friend. Someone that's always there for me no matter how hard the situation may be.This is my email adress... fatimuhammed232@gmail.com........fatimuhammed472@yahoo.com

=>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011106962375
Fati Muhammed

Return to “White Females”