It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:47 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

African scammers posing as white women.
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

sweetysexy48@yahoo.com, sexysweety488@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon May 23, 2016 9:12 am

Sweety
Native American
34 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten July 16, 2014. Lebt in Miami, Florida.

I love to be sincere about my words as i don't have any hiding agendas. Because i hate to make people feel bad.I really do believe that every one should at least be given a great chance to smile and share there feelings to each other.I believe in devoting my time, my life, my heart, my body and my soul to my loved one and make him real happy,because he's my joy and happiness, and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man.,,,common.add me on my Yahoo messenger ..sweetysexy48 or google Talk ..sexysweety488@gmail.com
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

sweetysexy48@yahoo.com, sexysweety488@gmail.com

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

britannyrobert87@gmail.com, 484-604-9423

Postby IceFM » Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:47 pm

.... from C

lovely angel

33 / Female / Straight, Living in Bagdad, Kentucky. :thinking: :thinking:

About Me
I am a sincere, honest, caring, kind, friendly very easy to get along with. I am, social, romantic, passionate, smart, intelligent, cool headed,adaptive,have a big heart. You can reach me at britannyrobert 87 at g malee or text me on four 8 four six 0 4 nine 4 two three

..... 4846049423 - VoIP - Enflick - Owner is based in Philadelphia, PA

Hello How are you doing? My name is britanny and you? I will like to get to know you better if you don't mind. You can reach me at b//r//i//t//a//n//n//y//r//o//b//e//r//t//8//7 at g malee or text me on four8four six 0 4 nine 4 two three
2016-06-11 08:01:32

Email give a Hit in FB for Britanny Robert from Atlanta/Georgia

https:/ /www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012181789349

... was thinking its a diff. woman .... no....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Linda Buchanan <lindalonely22@yahoo.com>

Postby Myra » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:26 am

email address here too
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 42#p258042

FB
Linda Buchanan

Image Image Image Image Image Image

mdgposter
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

Postby mdgposter » Sun Sep 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Hello Folks I found one on Flirty9 - Handle - Lovemarie - ID 154146 - 38 y.o. • Cancer • United States, washighton
Woman • Straight - About - My name is sandra ,a young beautiful attractive girl of 30 years old,never been married but have been in a Relationship before.Now i am helping my mum at her cosmetics shop. I am seeking for a humble,caring ,loving and supportive man ,who is going to be the of my life and king to rule my heart .My heritage is english. I dont have any kid , dont smoke and drink alcohol.I'm always smilling and dont easily get irritated,I dont even remember the last time i frowned.Among my goal are raising a family, start a new life when i am able to relocate to my man , taking good care of my family so that we can live happily ever after...I love to cook and feel best when in the kitchen,exploring different .workout regularily, and LOVE mornings...and give 100 percent love to the person i am with,I enjoy life to its fullest but missing that special person. I enjoy romance, traveling, beach, lake and snow sking. Wacthing the sunset on the lake or beach is the ending to a perfit day, think spending time with family is very important..I also know that getting away for a weekend or just for the night is very important for building and maintaining a relationship.well im looking for a man who will love and trust me... a man who is honest,caring,loyal,truthful,reasonable,a person who has better job doing,I am looking for that someone special who gives me that special feeling inside,I am a very affectionate person and likes physical attention, a hug, a kiss,and holding hands will go a long way towards melting my heart.

-----
end of profile data
-----

The picture the person uploaded to their profile has already been posted to this thread.

-----
messages on flirty9
-----

lovemarie good how are you doing dear and how old are you
lovemarie ok dear that is very nice dear
lovemarie am marie 34 years old am here seeking a soulmate and i will be happy we meeting on hangout now add me samira.lisa21@gmail.com

-----
end of messages
-----

see you
mdgposter

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Sarah - run2sarah1@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Nov 24, 2016 10:56 pm

..... from WD

Hello , thanks for your mail...i do wish to meet you,actually you know why i join this site and i know why you join the site, the site is for sex, whether you put picture or no, it doesn't matter how you look like..i'm here to make sex and have sex partner..I love sex and i love meeting stranger to have sex..you're the first member to meet here that talk so sweet and i really want to enjoy my fun with you, having pleasure together and make each other enjoy each other as you can read my first message, i told you i was originated from Spain Malaga
well like i said i love having sex stranger and traveling,i will like to meet you give **** Removed**** and make you happy all time, give you ***Removed***
I hope you can tell me how Your country look like and if next week will be more good for us to meet as to enjoy each other..send me the nearest airport to you as to check the cost of my flight from Spain to you
Waiting for your mail
love you,

Sarah

STATICNATFOR-GPRSWIMAXCORPORATE
STATIC NAT FOR GPRS/WIMAX/CORPORATE NETWORK
Business Risk Management
Golden Plaza Building, Falomo roundabout, ikoyi
Victoria island
Lagos
Nigeria

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

janetjohnson272@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:10 pm

Janet Johnson
Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: California, concord
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 5'8 - 5'11 (171-180cm)
Body built: Average
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Other
Personal Description:

I'm nice to meet

janetjohnson272@gmail.com

IP: 82.145.208.44
Hostname: z01-09-01.opera-mini.net
ISP: Opera Mini Proxy

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Ms.Solange Gilbert - solangegilbert2016@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:49 pm

zorpia.com/solangegilbe0101
solange
24, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 40‑99, in Poland.

Greetings, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile. I expect that you are not going to let down this trust am about to repose on you. Though I will not compel you to honor this proposal, against your will, but first let me introduce myself to you.
My name is Ms.Solange Gilbert from West Africa.I am the only child of my late parents and that has made me to run away from our family house because my uncles and my step Mother are after my life as they want to have full access to my inheritance.

My dream is to find somebody overseas whom I can trust with my future life and inheritance, also who can be able to assist me for relocation abroad and also assist me in my investment plans abroad. I am seriously searching for a very reliable person, who will assist me in this investment plans over there.

I have some reasonable amount worth 10,500,000$USD which I inherited from my late father who was a traditional ruler and an international business man before his death, now. I am ready to relocate out of this country and come over there to your area so that I will secure a business opportunity. I wish to invest in Hospital Equipment, Transportation, Agricultural Project and Real Estate.

I need to invest the money in your base because of the political instability here.Please your assistance is highly needed to enable me achieve my educational career in your country.
Your urgent response is needed so that I will give you full details on my plans for relocating to your country for these establishment. Please in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I will appreciate you inform me immediately. Awaiting for your urgent response.

Please reply to me directly through my private email address (solangegilbert2016@gmail.com)

Faithfully
Ms.Solange Gilbert.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

elaine20 - Skype : elaine_patrick1

Postby minerva » Thu Jan 05, 2017 8:40 pm

Pic stolen from Lia 19

CD
elaine20

Female , 30 , seeking Male
ohio, AK

ok skype me here elaine_patrick1

to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Solange Gilbert - solangegilbert2015@gmail.com

Postby jaga » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:16 am

zorpia.com/SolangeGilbe0808
Solange
31, Abidjan, Cote d'ivoire
Looking for anything with anyone
aged 50-99, in Warsaw.

Hello my dearest one

Regards, it is my pleasure to contact you after going through your profile. I hope you are not going to betray the trust I'm going to lie to you. Though not force to celebrate this proposal, against his will, but first let me introduce myself to you.
My name is Gilbert Ms.Solange from West Africa.I I am the only child of my parents, and that at the end made me run away from our family home, because my uncles and my step-mother are the life they want to have full access to my inheritance.

My dream is to find someone abroad, I can trust my future life and inheritance, and who may be able to assist me for the transfer abroad, and also help me in my investment plans abroad. I am seriously looking for a very reliable person who will help me in this investment plans there.

I have some reasonable amount worth $ 10.5 million USD, which I inherited from my late father, who was a traditional ruler and international business man before his death, now. I'm ready to move out of this country and are there to the area so that I will provide business opportunities. I would like to invest in the hospital, transport, equipment Project Agricultural and Real Estate.

I have to invest money in its base due to political instability here.Please Your help is very much needed, to enable me to achieve the career education in the country.
It needs urgent reply so that I will give you the details about my plans to move to the country for these activities. Please, in case if you are not in a good position to work with me on this aspect.I appreciate inform me immediately. Waiting for an urgent reply.

Please reply directly to me through my private e-mail (solangegilbert2015@gmail.com)

Faithfully
Ms.Solange Gilbert.

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

cluaradamsel@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:08 am

twitter
Cluara Damsel
@CluaraDamsel

An 24yrs old……And am single……Add me friends
U.S.A

email address also here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=55040
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 24#p514524

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Lia Leah (Lia19) pt. 2

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:27 am

with the pic of previous post on lecouple.com.au
Victoria Love
Marital Status: Single
Language: English
Education: Degree
Ethnicity: Sfrican
State: Ashanti

Hair light brown :D
Complexion white

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marie-Ange Duparc, Skype marie-ange.duparc

Postby Myra » Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:32 am

currently and since some time ago already, scammer's favorite name is Marie-Ange Duparc from Belgium, Liege (vk, linkedin, FB, and xing - also claiming to be a hair dresser)

add. pics

Image Image Image

and Marie-Ange Duparc has already scammed many French males
read here
arnaqueusebernadette.centerblog.net/72-Marie-Candice-dupond-qui-connait-64#c17212640

Skype #1 marie-ange.duparc aka MarieAnge Duparc from Liege, Belgium
Skype # 2 marieange1294 aka MarieAnge Duparc from Côte d'Ivoire

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

llodsarah@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Mar 28, 2017 11:45 am

llodsarah@gmail.com

IP: 154.68.61.123
Continent: Africa
City: Abidjan

Uses photos of another different girl on other sites, see psoted here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 57#p521257

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Marie dempsey <marie.laura@live.com> 2nd pic set

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:35 pm

Lyon, France

email address here too
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=57365

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor