It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Sarah Vandella

African scammers posing as white women.
Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:50 pm

Pictures stolen from US adult star Sarah Vandella, African scammers are even using her name.

Mod edit: These are AFRICAN scammers using her stolen pics in fake profiles. For RUSSIAN scammers doing so see:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 27#p223527" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sarahvandella29@yahoo.com, sarahvandella29@gmail.com
sweetsarah
State: Alabama
City: liverpool
Zip Code: l26rr
Religion: Christian
Ethnicity: Caucasian (white)
Headline: kiss my lips
Looking for: Intimate Encounter

Description:
hi im sarah..i am american i born and rise in Victoria TX, USA .. but now im living here in Liverpool UK for my work as a model... i post lingerie and bikini so if you want or if you interested to see and meet me just leave the message here or in my yahoo account sarahvandella29@yahoo.com or in my gmail account sarahvandella29@gmail.com ... i hope we hear you soon ...

pic on google+

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: sarahvandella29@yahoo.com, sarahvandella29@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:01 pm

FB
Sarah Vandella Fanzone
Gender Female
Relationship Status Single

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: sarahvandella29@yahoo.com, sarahvandella29@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:41 pm

=>
Skype 1: Sarah Vandella, London, United Kingdom, live:sarahvandella29
Skype 2: same, sarah.vandella29
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Sarahbent34@outlook.com, Sarahbent34@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:12 pm

Sarah34

31 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten February 3, 2015. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Über mich
My name is Sarah, i live in Madrid Spain. My best hobbies are traveling, gardening and swimming. i love pets and i have dog name Matty. I am looking for a sexy mate, a casual one. I can come to you in your country if you really care. I am in the corporate profession by day. I am respectful and a good listener, love to share a glass of wine with a lovely man just to talk about everything and anything, sexy, erotic, flirt and flings. I am always well groomed too. =) I enjoy movies,exploring new dining venues, charity work, stand up comedy, theaters, concerts... and the list could go on.... i am very passionate about life and enjoy different aspects of life. But at the same time I like to be naughty and completely let myself go in my private life. Life is too serious and life's short. I would like to enjoy it more!!! I am a cheerful young lady who likes to make the most out of life, always doing something different and new. I love making new friends and socializing, I am a natural born adventurer and always grab a chance to go traveling. So, why don’t you try something new too, as I can assure you I will most definitely be different!
Any serious man on here,please contact me... (Sarahbent34@outlook.com)

::::::::::::::

avatar Yahoo of Sarahbent34@yahoo.com:
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Scammers with pictures of Sarah Vandella

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:08 pm

name used = kate artsales :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

email addy = rhoadsartsale@gmail.com

email

Hello , It's good to read from you ,i know you've gone through my profile.I'm Attractive, enthusiastic, curious, witty...that's me! I am Kate,29yrs old , single lonely and bored. I live in Houston, Texas . I am self employed, i am into sales of arts , crafts , paintings etc .I like your profile.I think You're a sweet man and i would love to know more about you.I would love you to write me more about your self ,what you like and dislike,and your personal views about love and life.I am romantic,loving,caring and sensitive to feelings.Like to make friends and know places.I am of the believe that love's all about giving and sharing. I would love to meet someone interesting and has got a good sense of humor and also share the same view with me about love.I don't like liars or cheaters.I believe in Honesty and Loyalty.So if you've got those,then kindly get back to me telling me about yourself on here cause i check it more often than the site. Most importantly,age is nothing but numbers to me,what i care about is the sincere feeling that we both share. write me so we'll keep in touch. Hope to talk soon. Kate.

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using Pics of Sarah Vandella

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:09 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/EvaRoger

Eva

28, Montgomery, Alabama, United States

Last seen 13 minutes ago

Looking for anything with a man,
aged 30‑65, in United States.
Single
I am Goofy.

About Me

I am fun to be with , out going kind of lady , open minded and also consider myself to be an open book with nothing to hide . I like the outdoors , traveling and i consider myself as a very good cook. :applause:

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using Pics of Sarah Vandella

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:10 pm

b8u = d8u.com/profile/goldenheart0198_looking_for_my_soulmate.html

Looking For My Soulmate and my missing rib a man whom i wish to spend the rest of my life with.
goldenheart0198 (Female) from UK, London

I consider myself as a highly motivated individual who is very responsible and hard working. My values are virtuous traits, with morality, a family-oriented lifestyle, interested to love someone, has honesty, and integrity. Although, I am still living alone, single, and not involved or engaged seriously with any man, is my hope to soon be committed and loyal to one. I seek a man who would be monogamous in a healthy relationship with me. I would like him to respect me, honor me with faithfulness, chastity, honesty, and true love for wanting me.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

judymccaab@gmail.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:52 pm

name used = Judy Mccabe

email addy = judymccaab@gmail.com

email

It's good to read from you ,i know you've gone through my profile.I'm Attractive, enthusiastic, curious, witty...that's me! I am Judy ,29yrs old , single lonely and bored. I live in Houston, Texas . I am self employed, i am into sales of arts , crafts , paintings etc .I like your profile.I think You're a sweet man and i would love to know more about you.I would love you to write me more about your self ,what you like and dislike,and your personal views about love and life.I am romantic,loving,caring and sensitive to feelings.Like to make friends and know places.I am of the believe that love's all about giving and sharing. I would love to meet someone interesting and has got a good sense of humor and also share the same view with me about love.I don't like liars or cheaters.I believe in Honesty and Loyalty.So if you've got those,then kindly get back to me telling me about yourself on here cause i check it more often than the site. Most importantly,age is nothing but numbers to me,what i care about is the sincere feeling that we both share. write me so we'll keep in touch. Hope to talk soon. Judy.

pics on rs

~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

petsmile609@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:23 am

GOOD AFTERNOON
goodlove7876 Good afternoon am single lady never married tired of sleeping alone on bed PLS. add me now and let chat and know about each other better petsmile609@yahoo.com

goodlove7876
40 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Offline. Zuletzt Online Heute, at 12:25 am
Beigetreten March 21, 2016. Von Lincoln. Lebt in Lincoln, Nebraska. Besucht Lincoln College.Schulabschluss bei statehouse Lincoln.

First of all, it must be reliable. I want to be sure that in difficult times will not betray, a shoulder. I want my ideal partner to show attention, care and affection. Was ready for a serious relationship and family formation i like to go out and theater, cinema, exhibitions, concerts, parks, meeting with friends

ImageImageImage

^^Avatar Yahoo looks much like Ann Angel but I cannot verify that.

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

petsmile609@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:12 pm

new profile, same reply-to email

shylove555

37 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir
Beigetreten June 15, 2016. Von miami beach. Lebt in Miami Beach, Florida. Besucht state college.Schulabschluss bei university of miami.

PLEASE IT HARD FOR ME TO READ THE INBOX MESSAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ME ADD ME AND LET CHAT NOW AM ONLINE petsmile609@yahoo.com

Filme: alot of movies i like to mention but alot to describe here
Fernsehen: i dont watch televiosn because am always alone
ImageImageImage

Scammer mixes galleries, see also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 60#p488360

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

olivia - Olivia100williams@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:45 pm

Olivia100Williams
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Florida
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Profile Information: More Profile Information: Lifestyle

Height: 4'8 - 4'11 (141-150cm)
Body built:
Ethnicity: Native American

Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying
Personal Description:

I'm a very easy going lady, a good listener and open minded, a lady any Could you dream of in terms of behaving well, good manner mouse, understanding, caring down to earth, romantic, family oriented and endurance ..

IP: 197.210.29.167 Nigeria

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: olivia - Olivia100williams@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:35 am

Subject: hello
hey
i know you might be wondering what a beautiful lady like me is doing on here this is my first time of using this internet stuff and on my searching looking for my l do school friends i come across ur profile and i do love what i see and ur pics so i decided to send you request and get to know each other better and see how things work for both of us... my life is just full of heartbreaks so that's why i am trying this out. Get back at me if you are interested in what you see

IP: 162.244.81.173
ISP: Data Room
Organization: Cyberghost
Services: Network sharing device or proxy server
Recently reported forum spam source. (115)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Erin Thomas, phone number 434-515-2555

Postby Myra » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:13 am

RPO = adult actress Sarah Vandella

Erin Thomas
30-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 35 - 65
Redmond, Washington, United States
Last Activity: Today

willing to relocate: Yes
marital status: Single
seeking relationship: Casual dating, Long term relationship, Marriage
looking for a match: Anywhere

body type: Average :lol:
height: 5'5 (165cm)
weight: 240 lbs (110kg)
education: Some college
ethnicity: Caucasian

living status: Living with parent(s)
has children: No
job: Self-employed
about my work:
I work as a Store Keeper at a grocery store.. And I like my job very much..
income: Less than $25,000

I am Erin Thomas, from Redmond, Washington State.. I am 30 and I am here seeking for a soulmate and a man I would like to spend the rest of my life with.. You can text me on this number so we can talk better 4345152555.. I hope I find what I am looking for

phone number 434-515-2555
Lynchburg, VA 24504
Bandwidth

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Catherine Sarah - catherinetruelycares@gmail.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun May 13, 2018 3:27 am

plus.google.com/106600740438525628625
Catherine Sarah

if you ready message me on hangout to talk better Catherinetruelycares@gmail.com

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

mary lloyd - (832) 749-5166

Postby Igulinka » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:38 am

plus.google.com/112251032940223001185
mary lloyd

Hi, new to the area, i would love to hangout and hit the beach with someone with the same interest, hit me up if you want to know more. 8327495166 or Hangout with me

ImageImageImageImageImage

Phone Number (832) 749-5166 is Valid VoIP Houston TX

Return to “White Females”