It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:38 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Kim Kardashian

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:35 pm

Pictures stolen from American TV personality Kim Kardashian
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Kardashian

Username: sussylove
Email: parkerlintel@gmail.com

User IP 196.46.246.58

PLMN_Subscribers
Subscribers and Data Roaming
Deji Somefun
Airtel Head Office,
L2 Banana Island,
Ikoyi, Lagos,
Nigeria

Full Name
jane lint

About me
am cool and love to have lots of fun

Come from
Canada

City, State, Province
quebec

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
White/Caucasian

Occupation
secretary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Kelly Mercy; <kellymercy99@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:01 pm

Username: kellymercy99

Email: kellymercy99@yahoo.com

User IP 41.220.69.19

MTN Nigeria
Golden Plaza,
Falomo Roundabout,
Ikoyi
Lagos

Full Name
kelly mercy

About me
am a young girl and well going.am looking for a friend that will have the same trout as mine thanks to you all.........................

Come from
Bangladesh

City, State, Province
dhaka

Marital Status
Single

Ethnicity
Asian

Occupation
fashon consultant

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for a fake KK-page

http://www.facebook.com/kelly.mercy.94" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:07 pm

MDF => blessssing
bless kaine
24 year old, woman from Senegal

About Me:
i am a very good girl looking for a very good man in love
You can send me an e-mail to my e-mail, or you can give me your email address?
I want us to continue because there are things i will like you to know about me, okay?
Take care of yourself. This is my e-mail: (blessingdainakane@hotmail.com)

blessssing said on 4/21/14 7:41
Hello darling , how are you? I came across your profile here and will be glade to have you as a friend
and establish a relationship with you.I also something very important to discuss with you, please reply
me in my e-mail ( blessingdainakane@hotmail.com ) I will send you my pictures and more say more of me.
I'll wait to hear from you soon.
Regards Beautiful Blessing Kane

pic here :) allin1masti.blogspot.com/2012/06/kim-kardashian-in-beach-hot-gallery.html

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Kim Kardashian

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Apr 21, 2014 7:08 pm

Email also here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 51#p380351" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:00 pm

see topic = http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 52#p388352" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

sent me a pic of Kamila Salgado but it's MD profile uses Kim's pic :thinking:
name used = annabel whitney

annabelcaringbabe1@yahoo.com

IP in RS DB

IP: 41.220.68.56
ISP: MTN Nigeria
Organization: VGC Communication
State/Region: Oyo
City: Ibadan

header = Return-Path: <annabelcaringbabe1@yahoo.com>
Received: from [41.220.68.56] by web161901.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:34:35 PDT

email

You Are Welcome

Telling you more about myself, My name is ANNABEL WHITNEY am 28yr old no kids and never married, i am 5ft 8inches tall, I am living in the united kingdom ( i hope i am not gonna scare you away with that) now living with my granny ever since my mom died..i lost mom about some three years ago and my silly dad went away from us when i was just about some months old. I am a very cool lady with good sense of humor.. l believe in honesty and it really means much to my life..i am a lonely lady and i want to be happily settled down with the man my heart wants and the one my heart have chosen... the right man to share my love and heart with forever....well, i am sending you this email because you sound so gentle having reading your notes you look so much attractive to me and l could sense the charisma and maturity in you.. I am lonely lady sometimes get scared of relationship because l don't want to get hurt again as i have badly been hurt and cant afford being hurt again in life but i have put my past behind me ...we can all see the high rate of divorce in the society and i don't want to be involved in any thats why i want to be very careful but i know there is someone special for me out there i just wish i find him soon.
I'm a Loyal, Loving, Honest, Always Happy, Intelligent, Passionate and Romantic,Fun loving,trustworthy,optimistic lady looking for ever blazing love i don't smoke but drink alcohol only on special ocassions and i don't abuse drugs, i am not into head games i need someone to grow old and live the rest of my life with him, i am looking forward to fulfill my dreams of joy, i am a lady who sees my desires as something good and i am looking forward to accomplish my mission towards it.
I am looking for a man with much honesty and as well as trust. I couldn't believe that i could be here on the internet seeking love but i had agree that maybe it was destiny because i had never dreamed of been on the internet looking for the love of my life. I'm someone with good sense of humor that believe life is too short to be lonely and am seeking a man who has good approach about life. someone that loves outdoor and having fun. l want to plan my life and make sure l have a happy life , not forgetting to say, I am a good home manager.
I will stop here now and i will be hoping to read back soon from you soon
Hugs

pic sent is the Brazilian model from the other topic.

CB1975 :cool:
Last edited by coolbreeze1975 on Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammer using pics of Kamila Salgado

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:35 pm

MD = SingleLadyInFrance298's

Tell us a little about yourself: Annabel is a petite 28year-old brunette. She has long brown hair down to her young tight ass and bright brown eyes. Her body is slim yet womanly. Her boobs are perky and she has some perky brown nipples that look hot against her tan body. She is very open-minded and a total exhibitionist.

CB1975 :cool:

Uses Kim Kardasian's pic as a profile pic

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:30 pm

WARNING!
User profiles might be fake, because users IP belongs to another country: Senegal

flirty9
candyluv
25 years old - from: Korea, Republic of - looking for a man

Hello, please inbox me through my e-mail tonia100@hotmail.com

pic > Kim Kardashian (or name Nish Kards)
entyna.blogspot.com/2014/06/meet-ghanas-kim-kardashian-nish-kards.html

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

lindawayne101@yahoo.com, lindajames101@hotmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:19 pm

same Nigerian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 84#p466884

IP: 197.211.52.46
Continent: Africa
=>.facebook.com/barrack.gingah
Omileye Oluwakayode Eleniyan
Works at dressbarn
Studied at Olabisi Onabanjo University
Lives in Sango Otta, Ogun, Nigeria
ImageImage

=> BP:

lindawayne
Sex: Female
Race: Native American
Zodiac: Aquarius

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Chantel, chantal5156@outlook.com

Postby Bix » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:25 pm

.zorpia.com/profile#!chantalwilliam3
Chantel, 25
Lome , Togo :twisted: :twisted:

nice to meet you please i will like us to get to know each other,please contact me on my private mailbox chantal5156@ outlook.com and i will also send you more of my picture and tell you more about me chantal5156@ outlook.com

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Chantel, chantal5156@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:08 pm

... This is Kim Kardashian!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited by IceFM on Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Merged

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:33 pm

bf/ cal_4056529938 --> 405-652-9938
Birthday:17th September
Ethnicity:White/Caucasian
Country of Residence:United States
City:Las Vegas
Hair Colour:Black
Eye Colour:Black
Education:Associates Degree
Job Title:Nurse
About Me:
I think that I am a woman who is good in many things and I want to try more and more while this life gives me such chance and opportunities and not sit and complain! I am very positive woman and i think that everything what is happening is for the best and even in some bad experience - you can always find a lesson for yourself and learn on your own mistakes just to continue this life with beautiful smile on my face like I am trying to do every day!Kindly hit me up on your cell phone four zero five and I'm looking for a serious partner six five two ,whom is going to love me nine and nine three eight care for me as well till death tears us apart,i would like to hear from you soon cause I'm going to be happy if you text me and also share my pictures with you,to be honest with you am new here not here for games or drama or to play with anyone's feelings,Peggy is the name...Thank you for reading my profile handsome :)

About My Ideal Partner:
I believe that common interests are very important in the couple and i dream about the relations where I would feel and understand my man and he will do the same! My man must keep his words and be someone who will protect me from any problems of this life and my friend, my leader and just number one for me! I don't like when men think that they are smarter, better and stronger than women, I would prefer to be with someone who will not think in such direction, but who will be equal with me and consider my needs like his own and I will behave myself the same! I don't want just to take, I am ready to give and I am interested in the man who will do the same, he will give me his love and I will give mine! Are you ready for this?

Landline: Number-> 405-652-9938
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Bandwidth.com

jaga
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Florence Mensah - Phone number: 405-652-9938

Postby jaga » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:36 pm

metaldating/ Florencemensah
I am: Female
Looking for: Male
Here for Dating
Age 37 y.o.
Match's desired age: from 40 to 70
Ethnicity Caucasian (white)
Hair color:Black

About me
Kindly text me 4o5six5two9nine3eight ....I want to meet a very giving and kind man, who knows how to behave with a woman and what she wants. He's also with attractive appearance and good sense of humor, who loves to joke a lot. Also my man is clever and purposeful, he always achieves his goals and solves problems easily. He's also strong by soul and body, he's mature and he knows what he wants from his life. My man is ready for serous relationships and share all his sweet attention and love and I will do it in return. So, if you're ready for serious relationship, write me 4o5six5two9nine3eight i would like us to get to know more about eachother

In my own words
I'm looking for a man, who can bring me pleasure, happiness and satisfaction in my life. I dream to create serious relationships with a man whom are ready to start his life from a new page. I want to be with a man, with whom I'll meet with the butterflies in my stomach every time. I am a girl, who loves to talk a lot, and I dream to be with whom I can talk about everything and sometimes just enjoy of the silence and romantic atmosphere; just look into each other eyes, to smile, to laugh and just be happy together.

the same photo and phone number already in the previous topic :cry:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

ca849642@gmail.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:21 pm

see also here (Ava Addams photo fakeys): https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewt ... 95#p643795

eliot Yesterday, 07:49
(y)(handshake)

eliot
Email ca849642@gmail.com
Gender Female
Looking for Male
Age 29 y.o.
Country United Kingdom
City Bristol
Here for Serious Relationship, Marriage
Marital status Single
Sexual Orientation Straight
Children I have 1-2 children living elsewhere
Ethnicity White
Religion Christian
Body Type Athletic
Education High School
Occupation cool
Description
Personal Description am cool girl

Image=>Image

IP Address Geolocation
41.210.19.112 is an IPv4 address owned by Vodafone Ghana and located in Accra, Ghana

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

omagical111@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Thu May 27, 2021 7:31 am

/dateolicious.com/profile/omagical11
Omagical11: text m e omagical111@gmail.com...

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

charlesdean200@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:06 am

Return to “White Females”