It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:26 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Yuliana Avalos (Julie) Part 3

African scammers posing as white women.
coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Re: scammers with pictures of Julie, part 3

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:00 pm

linkedin = linkedin.com/pub/rea-nancy-marcus/a1/a79/100

rea nancy Marcus

Attended University of Phoenix

Alden, Illinois
Ingegneria civile

Formazione

University of Phoenix
:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:01 pm

afreedating = afreedating.com/lovsteph

lovsteph

General
I am:
Woman
Seeking a:
Man
United States
State:
Alabama
City:
altoona
In my own words:
I am a sweet,romantic woman, I love to play golf I read,love to jogging. I am a good cook. I like to fish and I bait my own hook! I also like to veg out in front of the tv and watch movies sometime. I want to meet someone with some of the same qualities.. I am a great cuddlier. I am good hear-ted woman and want to have fun in life. I am a very loving person and want to be with someone that can actually love in return not just say it but time will tell. I don't need it but I want it. There is a difference. I am fine with whom I am just want the right one to enhance it. Life is meant to share
Headline:
love go where love is :mrgreen:

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:03 pm

perfectmatch =

Alison, 30 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Jackson, Wyoming

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:05 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/114172145236614018507/posts

Jera Coan
3 followers|1,301 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:06 pm

VK = vk.com/id219386671

Comfort Awutu (Jane)
Birthday:
March 2
Studied at:
IN.D
Languages:
English, Deutsch

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:12 pm

FB = facebook.com/stephanie.owensby.58

ID = Stephanie Owensby

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:55 am

uses frglheart@yahoo.com

for gmail variant
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =4&t=85973" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:59 pm

sheryl

287 lbs. (130 kg.)
Asian

34 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten February 21, 2015. Von Thailand. Lebt in Logan, Utah. Besucht Hair Home.Schulabschluss bei stylists.

I am a quality woman who is confident, honest,kind,smart, un,trustworthy,supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly,greatsense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals,traditional values,I`m a woman who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times

hello handsome man

sheryl Hello, How did you manage to fit so much personality into a few lines on a screen? You're like a fine whiskey - a knock-out in small quantities Come and light up my inbox with a hello Best wishes...text me here if you will not mind ok(5107643112)
sheryl

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Was also on flirty9, remainders from Google:

dear,will love to know more about you if you dont mind ok,keep smiling and remain blessed..hugs,also we can text sometimes dear, 510-764-3112 Sheryl.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Jane - lolasamuel21@mail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:19 pm

same email and same Nigerian scammer as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 53#p430653" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 58#p430658" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and as http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 59#p430659" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

=> B:

Jane, 30
Houston, TX
I'm here to date with guys, 40-70

Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Njado Sylvia - njado25@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:17 pm

same email and same Ghanaian scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 38#p431638" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

njado sylvia

34 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten December 4, 2014. Lebt in Washington, District of Columbia.

am Sylvia single from Nome Alaska now in Ghana never married before and have no kids i am here looking for my soul mate am looking for the man who is here for serious relationship and not the man to cheat on me okay am 30 years old and if you are interested u add me here njado25@yahoo.com or njadosylvia@gmail.com for as to talk there and know more about each other thank you...

am sylvia 30 years old single from Nome alaska now in ghana looking for soul mate and and saw u here and intersted if you are also intersted just add me here njado25@yahoo.com or njadosylvia@gmail.com for as to talk there and know more about each other...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

=> facebook.com/njado25
Njado Abraham
Worked at Google
Went to University High School
Lives in Accra, Ghana

On this FB, this Ghanaian scammer mixes pics of Julie with pics of Raven Riley

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

And here is the talent himself:

migente:
zidane25

Sex: Male
Race: White, Other
Zodiac: Sagittarius

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:24 pm

name used = Sheryl Fry

email addy = sfry67@yahoo.com

IP = yahoo

email

But anyway,Here`s a little info about me,I am Sheryl Fry by name,31years of age,the only child of my parent,from Virginia,Hair Color: Black,Eye Color: Hazel , I am a nice woman seeking for a caring and honest man to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a man that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, I like to go out to dinner, go dancing, go to the movies, workout, travel, see new things. I enjoy the simple things like the ocean, cuddling at home watching a movie with someone special, I`m a extremely romantic, passionate and affectionate woman.
i and hobbies.
Personality:I am an open minded person,trustworthy,cool,loving,caring,understanding,down to earth.I been straight and want same in return cos i wont treat people the way i don't want to be treated.As you know that Greatness lies in Simplicity,don't you think so?
Interests and hobbies: I like watching movies,listening to music,like traveling,dining out,love attending live jazz concerts.I like reading poetry,novels,arts and crafts.

My favorites are: Sandwitch,Cheese Burger,French toast and red wine,favorite actor:Angelina Jolie, Fav color: Blue.
Likes:I like people been honest,truthful cos trust is a vital phenomenon.i like people with intelligence and a good sense of humor.
Dislikes:I get pissed off easily at people not trying to be real,i hate pretense and i feel trust should be the foundation of any good relationship.
I am a lips and eyes person....I heard them say that eyes is the window of our soul... I love to gazed at those eyes that speaks to my heart without saying a word... I am drawn to smiling eyes... & lips? And why lips? Because I'm such a big fan of a Kiss...
There is nothing in this world that can recreate the touch and the feeling of a long passionate kiss that would melt your heart......I also enjoy lots of Hugs, talking, laughing,Holding hands, finding out that we have alot of things in common.
Sheryl

pics get no GI or TE hits

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:26 pm

CF = confirio.com/id/798761

sheryl

35 / Female / Straight / single
I'm Online Chat with me

Joined February 21, 2015. From Thailand. Living in Logan, Utah. Attended Hair Home.Completed graduate school at stylists.

About Me
I am a quality woman who is confident, honest,kind,smart, un,trustworthy,supportive, loving, loves kids, outgoing, down to earth, friendly,greatsense of humor, sociable, respectful (I would always treat you with respect). I have good morals,traditional values,I`m a woman who is a very good listener and someone that you could talk too about anything. I`m looking for a long term relationship and a life long lover. I also want someone that is honest with me at all times

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Fri Mar 13, 2015 9:27 pm

google + = plus.google.com/110097998526263380588/posts

Rose Akunor
6 followers|2,695 views

~Josh Billings

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Wendy Defore, wenndydefore@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:05 pm

Wendy Defore
on badoo from Accra Ghana

on topface from Chester PA

both profiles show pics of our 'Seejulie' aka 'Yuliana'

for different pics
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=86483" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Esther Sebastien, esthersebastien@yahoo.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 pm

=>>facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006978259182
Esther Sebastien

Same scammer in here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 52#p432051" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “White Females”