It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Only post scammers if you know their email or phone number!

African scammers posing as white women.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:29 am

As you probably know, many webmail providers like Hotmail or Gmail now hide IP of a sender. It is just a matter of time when Yahoo will start doing the same. As a result, it is getting harder to get IP addresses of scammers and we have to adjust our criteria for posting scammers.

The new criteria is going to be very simple: if you are sure it is a scammer - POST HIM!
If you can get his IP address - great.
If you can post his money request - even better.

However, if you don't want to waste time on a scammer and wait until he asks for money, and if you cannot get his IP for some reason - still post him. But post as much info as you can.
- where did you meet him
- his profile details, especially location, occupation and personal description
- his introductory message on a site where you originally met him
- his letters
- his pictures (do not crop or frame)
- any additional info that can help (phone number, more of a story, etc..)

Our Moderators will look at it and determine if this suffices to consider his profile fake. If they determine that this is indeed a scammer, your post will stay (with IP or without). If they consider this is not enough info to detect a fake, they will move your post to "Am I being scammed" section and ask for additional info. What kind of info will be needed, depends on situation.

And of course if you yourself are not sure if it's a scam - please post in "Am I being scammed" section, away from Google.

Important: to preserve space on our servers, please post only those scammers whose email address and/or phone number you know! There are millions of scammers profiles out there, it's impossible to list them all. If you are baiting them, get their email address FIRST, and only then post.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “White Females”