It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:06 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

The answer to "How do I delete my post?"

African scammers posing as white women.
Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:57 am

The answer is simple: YOU CANNOT.

First of all, this is against our Membership agreement. Let me remind you what it says:
If the site administration comes to the conclusion that you indeed posted a scammer, your post will stay on the board even if later you decide to retract it. Your post will NOT be removed, so please think before you post and do not ask to remove it. No exceptions.
You clicked "I agree to these terms" button when you registered. End of story.

There are 2 reasons why people want to pull off reports (both are invalid):

1) A scammer managed to convince you he is not a scammer. Wrong. They can fool you, but not us. We don't list innocent people here. Do you think we want lawsuits? If your report was accepted and not removed by administration in the first place, then they ARE a scammer, otherwise we would remove it ourselves right away. We know who is a scammer and who is not. This board is run by professionals, not amateurs. Everybody posted here is a scammer, even if the reasons for listings are sometimes not clear to new members.

2) A scammer is threatening you. That's your own fault because you didn't listen to our advice. You didn't stop communicating, confronted him, and you probably hinted he was reported on a scam site even if you didn't point him here directly. But after you confronted him, he started googling. You should have dropped your scammer right away. But in any case, it is never too late. Drop him NOW. Stop responding to his threats. There is NOTHING he can do to you, even if he knows your name, address and phone number. We know what we are talking about, IGNORE him.

Why don't we remove posts? Very simple, because we don't cover up crime. They are reports on criminals and their potential victims should be warned about it. They are not going to win. So, please don't ask administration to remove your post, your request will NOT be granted and if you insist you will be banned from this site. That's all.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “White Females”