It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Melissa XOXO Mathews

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:06 pm

picture is stolen from adult actress Melissa Mathews

Username: chantelove
Email: chantellethomas6@yahoo.com

User IP unknown
Full Name chantelle thomas
Gender Female
Age 26

About me
Believe in myself in the power i have to control my own life, day by day, i Believe in the strength that i have deep inside, and my faith will help show me the way. i Believe in tomorrow and what it will bring let a hopeful heart carry me through, For the things will work out if my love is ment for you then i trust and believe there's only one like you for me . I'm the tipe of girl who can be so hurt but still look at U and smile the tipe of girl who is willing to brighten Ur day even if i cant brighten my own. I Believe That a Strong Relationship Is Not Based On you or me its Based on Us and our Life together That's a Strong Relationship! That Leads to a Strong and Great Life and Can Only Happen With Open Communication Trust and appreciation !! No regrets!!

Come from South Africa
City, State, Province johannesburg
Marital Status Single
Ethnicity White/Caucasian
Occupation business
Sexual Orientation Bisexual

Yahoo avatar

Email give a Hit in FB for Chantelle Thomas from Poland

http://www.facebook.com/chantelle.thomas.9849" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Carolyn; <parkscarolyn202@yahoo.com>

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:21 am

piximus.net/celebrities/melissa-mathews-adult-actress

Carolyn4Love

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Michigan
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Masters Degree

Personal Description:

I love God, and my family and friends and cannot live without them. I love to laugh until my stomach hurts. I love good music and dancing, I love to travel and experience life to the fullest. I hope you like to laugh and have fun. Looking for my best friend, who is honest, caring and kind (and a little romantic wouldn't hurt). Someone to share my life with me and allow me to share his. Must have a sense of humor and be positive in life. I enjoy watching and attending the Rangers and Cowboys games. I want someone that likes to hold hands and kiss when appropriate. I like cooking and trying new healthy meals. I love to travel and be spontaneous. I love playing games, but I will not play games with my heart or yours. Hope you feel the

........... writes

Hi handsome!!
Nice to meet you and my name is Carolyn,Am 38 years old and new on here looking for a soul mate someone to spend the rest of my life with.Am a single young lady never been married with no kids,Am a very hard working and am a RN nurse i work at the hospital and got my master's degree in my job.I just came across your profile and got very interested in you and i will like to correspond with you so we can get to know more about each other!! I am honest,trust worthy,loving,kind,faithful,Sense of humor,down to earth and a God fearing woman i love God so much and like being with my bible..Well am very much interested in getting to know you and please if you are as interested as i am here you can send me a email through my yahoo mail box and i will respond to you as soon as possible!! p/a/r/k/s/c/a/r/o/l/y/n/2/0/2/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/ is my yahoo address you can send me a note any time or you can add me on yahoo instant chat for us to talk more on there as well and share photos, My yahoo instant address is p/a/r/k/s/c/a/r/o/l/y/n/2/0/2/@/y/a/h/o/o/./c/o/m/ Thank you very much and i will be looking forward to hear from you soon.

Carolyn!!!

Leaseweb USA, Inc.
OrgId: LU
Address: 9480 Innovation Dr
City: Manassas
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20109

Yahoo avatar of <parkscarolyn202@yahoo.com>

<<<<< Pic shows Corin Riggs
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=45891" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: chantellethomas6@yahoo.com

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:23 pm

yahoo avatar now

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Melissa Mathews

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:26 pm

=> Skype: Baron Tosty, Accra, Ghana, baron.tosty1
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers with pictures of Melissa Mathews

Postby Myra » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:32 pm

profile on FB and add. pics

Chantelle Thomas
About
Works at vodacon
Studied at Coventry, United Kingdom

Image Image Image

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.
Location: Somewhere over the rainbow with a Martini, stirred, not shaken

Bookmark and Share

Annabel Karlsson - annabelkarlsson@yahoo.com

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:21 pm

Name used = Annabel Karlsson

email addy = annabelkarlsson@yahoo.com

IP = Yahoo

email

Hello,
Thanks for having interest in me ,i will like to tell you somethings about me.... My name is Annabel.And i was born in USA and presently now in Kenya, am not good in other but good in English much.

Before,I work with my dad as a personal auditor,i do travel overseas almost five times in a year for my work,I don't know if u care to meet me in person.And I am single since i had caught my fiancee red handed I'm my room sleeping with my best friend but after this i forgive him and he repeat his bad attitude when he ran away with my dad money which was kept by me and this because the first break up between me and my dad and since then my boy friend was no were to found.
But presently i have something secrecy, that i was hiding in me which am going to open up for the right man of my life and this can make us happy till the end of our life but presently am afraid of man because i was cheated by man before,i will like to know little about you first.
Now,I'm looking for a new lover,relationship,i don't know if its you ?
But the kind of man am looking for must be very well be responsible,honest,caring,lovely,open minded and hard working which will be able to control my business in future if he likes.
As for the type of companion I desire. It is rather simple. Race, ethnicity, and physical appearance in general is not problem.
My interest is in a good personality and sense of humor for I need someone to lift my spirits. I generally prefer men that is older than me, because i believe age its just a number, but am open to any depending upon their sharing the intimate side of myself with someone willing to do the same.
I hope to find a man that I could possibly have a new life with.
Am still single Still searching for a man who will make me happy till the end of my life and the man i can spend the rest of my life with. I am looking for a love,relationship, i don't know if its you ?
do get back to me OK...
bye.

Annabel

:cool: CB1975

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scammers using pics of Melissa XOXO

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:22 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/AnnabelKarls0918

Annabel

30, Blauvelt, New York, United States

Last seen 16 hours ago

Looking for anything with a man,
aged 35‑70, in Australia.

“Health is like money, we never have a true idea of its value until we lose it.”
~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:23 pm

google + = plus.google.com/115048807681860543214/posts

freyalyn murphy
8 followers|250 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:24 pm

google + clone = plus.google.com/117150643364186044601/posts

Melissa Matters
Worked at Playboy Magazine
Attended University of Chicago
Lives in Chicago IL
34 followers|279 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:27 pm

FB = facebook.com/search/more/?q=Barkley+Ely+Susan&init=public

Barkley Ely Susan
San Antonio, Texas
Lives in San Antonio, Texas :liar:

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Mon Mar 09, 2015 2:28 pm

ink361 = ink361.com/app/users/ig-912820841/northwestkate/photos

ID = northwestkate

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:03 pm

name used = ELLEN BONNAH

email addy = ostep45@yahoo.com

IP = yahoo

email

thanks for messaging me and I am very grateful hearing from,,
My name is Ellen Bonnah Brady born and raised in Pomona CA, USA but now in Ghana getting to be graduated In Assistant Nursing program which have let me been in Ghana for about 1 year now and I will be graduating on June or July and i will return back to USA and I am 32 years single never married with no kids and am seriously seeking for my right and honest man to spend the rest of my life with but to begin with friendship and see where it will lead us to... I am waiting to hear from you back and know more
Yours Friendly
ELLEN BONNAH

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:05 pm

zorp = zorpia.com/#!profile/LOVEINDEED

LOVE

31, Pomona, California, United States

Last seen 1 hours ago

Looking for a date or a relationship with a man,
aged 45‑72, in Australia.

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:13 pm

google+ = plus.google.com/113732974992718515290/posts

prisca anderson
10 followers|1,971 views

~Josh Billings

coolbreeze1975
R.I.P.

Bookmark and Share

Postby coolbreeze1975 » Sun Apr 12, 2015 4:26 pm

name used = mercy love

email addy = pricelesslove10@yahoo.com

IP = yahoo

email

sorry for the late reply to your email i am Mercy by name 32 years old my father was american half German and my mother is a Ghanaian due to the divorce between my parents i and my mother came down to Ghana i am at Ghana now i hope you don't have problem about that I am a simple and caring girl with a good manners and good sense of humor I consider myself a sincere, respectful, I am active, sociable girl who likes bright and eventful life. I am hardworking and I enjoy the comfort of my home. But I also enjoy good fun as life offers so many beautiful and interesting things. But I have no special someone I could share my interests with I would like to meet a physically and psychologically healthy gentleman who is well-mannered, easy-going, open-minded with a good career, no game - serious and honest for our relation, who are ready to share the rest of life with me.I want to meet you the right one to love each other with mutual respect and understanding, together to experience the wonderful life

~Josh Billings

Return to “White Females”