It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:32 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Scammers with pictures of Raven Riley, pt. 5

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Nicole Adams; <nicoleadams1011@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:02 pm

Nicoleadams

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Romance
State, City: New york
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

i am a lady who believe so much in nature and love. i appreciate good things and good people also. i am who i am. i love having a walk and meeting new people.

KE-ORANGE-GSM-14
Dynamic pool for gsm users
LAUREEN OMOTTO
TELEPHONE HOUSE
P.O. Box 30301
Nairobi Kenya

..... same IP from today here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 90#p464790
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Nicole Adams; <nicoleadams1011@gmail.com>

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Hannah - seekingsoul86@yahoo.com, honestysala3@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:17 pm

halisa
296 lbs. (134 kg.)
33 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Ich bin Online Chatte mit mir

Beigetreten December 12, 2015. Lebt in Washington, District of Columbia.

Such an outstanding profile , I'm much impressed with your status. Well I'm Hannah by name, 33yrs with no kids .. Am new to this online stuff,Getting to know this more better . Consequently, Am on this site to have my new friend, the one i can believe and trust in .. A friend to me interprates the one i can trust and pour all my strength feelings to..Am looking for a caring man,Honest ,Handsome and faithful , But very humble and who will stand by my side through thick and thin ..In a nut-shell, I will urge u to reach me On this E m a i l : seekingsoul86 @y a h o o . c o m or E m a i l : honestysala3@g m a i l .....

=> BP:

halisa12
Sex: Female
Race: Other
Zodiac: Gemini

email:
Honesty Sala <honestysala3@gmail.com>

Such an outstanding profile , I'm much impressed with your status. Well I'm Hannah by name, 33yrs with no kids .. Am new to this online stuff,Getting to know this more better . Consequently, Am on this site to have my new friend, the one i can believe and trust in .. A friend to me interprates the one i can trust and pour all my strength feelings to..Am looking for a caring man,Honest ,Handsome and faithful , But very humble and who will stand by my side through thick and thin ..In a nut-shell, I will urge u to reach me On this E m a i l : seekingsoul86 @y a h o o . c o m or E m a i l : honestysala3@g m a i l .....

--
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hannah - seekingsoul86@yahoo.com, honestysala3@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:37 am

Honesty Sala <honestysala3@gmail.com>

Happy new year to wish to see u soo on hangout
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Seidu Karima on Facebook

Postby Igulinka » Sat Jan 02, 2016 3:11 pm

Clone here:
facebook.com/seidu.karima.35
Seidu Karima

Friend of the scammer from another topic :liar:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Casandra - b_casandra40ne@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:42 pm

Casandra Bell
Native American
Hindi
29 / Frau / Heterosexuell
Offline. Zuletzt Online Gestern, at 4:33 pm

Beigetreten January 5, 2016. Lebt in New York City, New York.

Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive WoMan,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truthful...I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever..You r so Handsome.I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! ...I have God Interest, have interest in Kids. and also have interest with the man I Love with My Heart!! ....I Love reading,singing,Watching tv,going to beach,Sports,Swimming,Outdoors,Camping,and Fishing....My turn on is someone who is Honest,truthful,friendly and someone who can make me Happy, My turn Off is .. I don't like someone who lies,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious..I will never Hit my Man and I will never Hurt His Feelings. I will never Argue with Him. But work things out fine with each other and understand each other better.
asked for "her" yahoo:

hello
Casandra Bell b_casandra40ne

current avatar shows a male victim :thinking:

=> BP:

b_casandra40ne
Here For: Friends, Casual Dating, Networking, Serious Dating
Sex: Female
Race: White
Ethnicity: Jamaican
Zodiac: Aquarius
Well I will like to tell u that am a Sensitive Woman,Am Honest,Kind,Caring, and Truthful...I seek for a true and Serious relationship that will last forever..You r so Handsome.I don't play games and I am looking for a serious relationship with marriage being the ultimate goal! ...I have God Interest, have interest in Kids. and also have interest with the man I Love with My Heart!! ....I Love reading,singing,Watching tv,going to beach,Sports,Swimming,Outdoors ,Camping,and Fishing....My turn on is someone who is Honest,truthful,friendly and someone who can make me Happy, My turn Off is .. I don't like someone who lies,someone that Love talking dirty online,someone who is Just Looking for a Sex Online that was not serious..I will never Hit my Man and I will never Hurt His Feelings. I will never Argue with Him. But work things out fine with each other and understand each other better....I'v Been single for about 2 years back.I am single cos I haven't meet the right man and I Just broke Up with my Man....Distance does not matter to me,Everything as to do with Trust and true Feelings and Emotional and also Age is Just a Number But Love matters Most.....Love is Not About finding the right person but creating the right relationship and also Love is the Good thing in Life..I treat Him with Respect,Care,Honor Him and I treat Him Like a King....I have faith and Believe that with God everything is Possible....I do attend to Catholic Church....I don't Like Liar, I hate dirty things Around the House. I Love Singing,Reading and I Love cleaning the House in other to have a Good Surroundings...My Best Food is Pizza and My Favorite Movies is Titanic and Passions My best color is Blue

clone:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

cokersandra43@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:35 pm

coker
5'6" (167.64 cm.)
201 lbs. (91 kg.)
32 / Frau / Heterosexuell / single

Beigetreten June 30, 2014. Von manchester. Lebt in New York City, New York.

am coker sandra from unitedstates. am 31 years of age , new to this dating site not less than a week... i am a social wine drinker, dont smoke and love travelling around countries.. i am of a high caliber when it comes to respect and treatment of men.. am work as an sale rep.... i am here for a date.. i mean a serious realtionship.. not here for games .. so if u are a scammer plz never try to add me coz once i detecct.. i wont add u.. u can hook me up on my email address for a chat..cokersandra43@yahoo.com

avatar yahoo, however, shows a mighty different girl: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 92#p466892

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

hannasmith953@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:04 pm

hannasmith953
6'5" (195.58 cm.)
Black
30 / Frau / Heterosexuell

Beigetreten January 18, 2016. Lebt in Blackpool, England, United Kingdom.

I am good and honest lady and I am here seekiing for good and serious realationship,,and I am here looking for a man who is carering and that will love me for the rest of is life,,and I hope too meet the lucky man soon who has a good job too take good care of me.

profile pic same as avatar yahoo:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

alicia_paulins@yahoo.com - diff. pics

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:59 pm

same scammer as here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 47#p469347 - mixes galleries on G+
... today in Google+

.... her second Pic in Google+

..... our famous Darling Raven Riley

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

realshawn20@yahoo.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Thu Feb 04, 2016 9:41 pm

realshawn20
242 lbs. (110 kg.)
Hispanic/Latin
30 / Frau / Heterosexuell / Single
Beigetreten February 4, 2016. Von kansas city. Lebt in Kansas City, Kansas.

I am an easy outgoing Lady, Submissive, Fun loving and very romantic.I love Gospel music, R&B sometimes, Jazz,blues,Rock&Roll,Classic.I like working out,going to the church,I like going to the cinema,museum, beaches love watching and playing sports,i also play board games and enjoy traveling also having conversations with slow music in the background,and dancing,very romantic,I love cuddling, understanding,ambitious,thrive in learning about new things,I'm a Leo,I'm down to earth,goofy,very adventurous ,hardworking and optimistic.

avatar yahoo same as profile pic:

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Hannah - seekingsoul86@yahoo.com, honestysala3@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:09 pm

Sent me a friend request to Hi5. Unlike other such spammed requests, you can thankfully see the sender´s email here.

Halisa sent you a friend request on hi5 :)
Halisa Usga <honestysala@gmail.com>

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: honestysala3@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:38 pm

meetme.com
tdfxsd edgeety :mrgreen:
30, Female
Greater Accra, Ghana

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Honesty Sala, honestysala3@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Fri Feb 12, 2016 9:42 pm

google+ presents:
Miss Raven Riley aka Honesty Sala

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Mary Cade, r.pinion02@gmail.com

Postby Myra » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:11 pm

google+
Mary Cade
Lives in Slidell Louisiana

my name Is Mary and i'm seek a long term relationship that will lead to perfect relationship.
r.pinion02@gmail.com

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Cindy; <Cindysandra28@gmail.com>

Postby IceFM » Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:15 am

cindy1988 ....... ronaldo2077@hotmail.com

Sexuality: Bisexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: washington
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Still studying

Personal Description:

I'm a honest heart that's searching for a stable relationship! I am faithful and independent, I understand it is important to lay down lasting foundations for a lasting relationship.I am communicative, friendly, very open and straightforward I don't believe in lies and hypocrisy, For me sincerity is very important I maybe imperfect woman, who`s loving, caring, compassionate, romantic, understanding and like to respect people as i will want them to treat me with respect too. I'm not here for a flirt,though I love to spend time having fun I am to take my chance and try to find some new friends , if I am really lucky, to meet a man I will spend my life with. I really hope for that very much. Reply me via Email Cindysandra28@gmail.com

ISOCEL-SA
CORE_NET-41-86-224-0
Tour de la Misericorde - 7etage - 8etage
Avenue Clozel, Ganhi,
Cotonou
Benin

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Rose Green, richard.jose@yahoo.com

Postby Bix » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:17 pm

confirio.com/id/826700
apple
24 / Female / Straight / long lasting relationship
I'm Online Chat with me
Joined March 8, 2016. From northern ireland. Living in Holywood, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom. Attended queens college.Completed graduate school at queens college.
About Me
i am Rose Green a cute, single and unmarried lady from United Kingdom. i am a higher school graduate. Passionate and submissive gentle lady, looking for long lasting serious relationship. i need an aged man who value love relationship. someone that will love me and take me home forever. you can reach me on richard.jose@yahoo.com or skype betty25520.

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

Return to “White Females”