It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

scammers with pictures of Kendra Sunderland

African scammers posing as white women.
IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:52 pm

Pictures stolen from American model and camgirl Kendra Sunderland
http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/kendr ... rary-girl/

.... from ar

jade Salsman
Female

My name is Jade! I am single!I would like to meet you very much you are absolutely gorgeous, a little about me I am an old school woman who is always respectful of my elders and treats a man like a lady and would love to get to know you and perhaps find love. I would like to know more about you,i would like you to write me on, jadebill85@outlook.com. Hope to read from you soon. Jade
03/04/2016 00:10

........ Mail is out!!!!!!!
Last edited by Igulinka on Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jade Kenny Bill - jadebill85@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:39 am

SKYPE ID: jade.kenny8
Alias: Jade Kenny Bill
IP not found

RPO:
Adult model Kendra S.:
twitter.com/thekendra5

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jade - jadebill85@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:00 am

littlemorelove.com/viewprofile.php?profid=2916&gen=Female
Desire87 :
Am looking for a man that can make me happy.
Height: 6 ft 0 in (185 cm)
I am single! and I'm looking for friendship and I am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife. I would like to know more about you,i would like you to write me on jadebill85 @ outlook . com, how is your weekend doing today? Send me an e-mail just for us to share some pictures and also get to know a lot about getting to know each other. I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate, loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with. I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.

Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to.

My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life, someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, he most be responsible.

ImageImage

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Jade Kenny Bill - jadebill85@outlook.com

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:13 am

hepays.com/dating/I-am-looking-for-a-serious-relationship-that-can-lead
posted by: desire33
JADE

For full profile where scammers used different woman's photos see here: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=97277

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:18 am

tourbar.com/profile/604004/jade_28_united_united-states
Jade
28 years old, United, United States
Height: 151 cm (4' 11") Weight: 42 kg (93 lb) Build: Average :mrgreen:

I am single! and I'm looking for friendship and I am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife. I would like to know more about you,i would like you to write me on jadebill85 ( a ) outlook (.) c o m, Whom do you want? Jade

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jade Bill - jadebill85@outlook.com

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:53 pm

...... really "funny" ..... all my 3 Pic-Search machines didn't had any Hit, also with image editing .... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Hi dear!

How are you and how is work over there?It is so nice to read from you, may God bless you and i would have e-mailed you even before now but I was kind of busy and besides don’t really spent much time on the internet. Although I like talking and making my mind known because it does makes me feel good. This is my first time of doing this internet thing like I have told you in my previous message and I hope at the end of the day, this wouldn't be a waste of my precious time. These are some of the things I thought you need to know about me, so that the decision will be yours and hopefully we can work things out.. My name is Jade Bill and i was born on 1987 but i have brown eyes and blonde hair and i am a bit on the shy side at first.. I am new on this site and I am very happy to know that you are the first person to talk to me from the site. My original is from Canada in Ontario..it's comfortable for me since i live alone although i have no problem relocating to any country. I have had a very bad experience as regards relationships, in my last relationship,i was almost married when suddenly i discovered my finance was having an affair with my supposed best friend..it was such an experience,it really had an effect in my life,and since then its been pretty hard getting myself together... I like attending good musical concerts, doing voluntary works, going to Church regularly. My father work with Stallion Security Company in Africa, Nigeria before he died and i am the only child of my parent. I was brought up in Canada am the only child of my parents i lost my dad before moving here with my mum about yrs ago, I'm working as Internship Training Nurse presently working as a volunteer in Istanbul Turkey,the branch of nursing concerned with the care of infants and children.

That's more reason i joined the dating site i met you from am looking for a man that i can start a new life with and someone that will help me in life ..And i will like to ask you to read my message carefully , if you are are having any problem what so ever maybe with your Ex wife or Girlfriend that you believe would not make you concentrate, kindly don't respond to this message ,if you have problem of emotional swings,do not even bother to write back, if you are talking with someone else or you are in a relationship with yet another lady found on line , i will advice you keep the focus on her and don't bother to waste either of our precious time, however , if you are a not found wanting with any of these then you should write back because my friend met the man of her life on this same on this same site and to my surprise, it was not long at all before they got married and i was really happy for them. It was her case that got me convinced that this online dating really work. I have some questions for you.

Waiting for your next mail impatiently, Jade

I will like to see your picture.

ajgdddfdg.jpg

apaoydtre.jpg

Fogo de Chão – Brazilian Steakhouse

bscsdsfs.jpg

cncbxgdfd.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:48 pm

interracialdating

Jadebill85
30, Freiburg Im Breisgau
White Women in Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
I am single and never married and i have no kids

I am single!I would like to meet you very much you are absolutely gorgeous,a little about me I am an old school woman who is always respectful of my elders and treats a man like a lady

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:12 pm

Hi xxxxxx,

How is everything and your work? let me be open and straight forward with you because am a very trusted and reliable lady more so i love been open and straight forward to any men that comes to my life, internet lovely friendship is so much full of lies and games more so i have been hurt by men online before and i don't want to be hurt again. I am willing to relocate to a secure foundation a steady relationship and to meet the terms, because my carrier is the most important part of my life pursue.. am totally /passionately and opened to meet the special man who'll love me back totally too and with whom to fulfill purpose and have some great time/family with... I will like to meet you in person too, if you are serious about me you can go and cancel your profile from the dating site i met you because i hate double dating and i want to cancel your profile on site when i met you.. haven't you canceled yours? If you really want to meet me and have interest in me.I want you cancel your profile if you really want to know me.. I want you to send the confirmation of your cancellation to me after you have done that. I hope you will do this?

Have you dated anyone on the internet before? and if yes how does it feel when you meet the person?

(1). Are you single,married or divorced?I am single and never married and i have no kids

(2). What is your bad and good experience in meeting a lady on the Internet and how long have you been on site?I don't have any experience here on the internet because i am new here. OK, Just as i have said in the mail, I am a Health Science Nurse and study in Turkey.

Shall stop here for now. Please remember that I am real, your new friend and hoping to hear from you soon.
Jade

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:28 pm

.... written 10:21am ... Mail was in few different Fonts "written"

Dear xxxxxx, I am always happy to read from you and thank you so much for being honest with me, I want you to know that I never smoke nor drink, I want you to know that everything in this life is from God but we need to decide on what to do and pray to God to give us long life and true love. I want you to know that i am not a one night stand so i want you to tell me what you really want from me this time because i am not looking for a friend but i want someone i can spend the rest of my life with.Just don't tell anyone about our conversation and no matter how close the person is to u and important to u, cos i remember what my grandma use to tell me before she pass away that whatever relationship that u keep in private will be later than any relationship that u expose to everyone, and it will never be endless love cause a relationship is between 2 people and it doesn't need the drama from other people. Am sorry about your Dad death and i promise to stay with you for the rest of my life..

I have been alone since i lost my parents and i need someone to be with, someone that will support me, someone that will make me happy for the rest of my life, someone that will be like father, mother, brother and everything to me. I don't want you to hide anything from me so just relax and think better before you can decide on what you want from me, but i think we need to get to know each other first because i am not in a hurry to get married though.

I hope to hear back from you soon. jade

Your pictures needed honey

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:41 pm

Hey xxxxxx,

Darling, thank you for kidding me and why don't you send your pictures to me??? There is so much I want to tell you, a lot has been running through my head lately. I'm having trouble putting my thoughts into words so you will have to bare with me through this. I keep thinking about the future, about life, and what I want out of it. I keep thinking about us and what this relationship means to me. I keep thinking about these things and I realize they go hand in hand. I want you to know that this gradually growing relationship is my future; it's what I want out of life. I want to grow old with you. I want to experience this love forever and ever, and I really think I'm going to get to. I want to see you walk around our house while i watch you at how gorgeous you are. I want to you to know that love is so important to me and i have been single for long.

I read your profile and it raised my curiosity... I would like to know more about you, I'm well-figured with an outgoing personality and love to smile. very sensual, creative,intelligent, and driven by my passions, enjoy theater/art, love to travel, would be empty without music and bored without great conversation. I am a Christian. I am a spiritual sort, who values consciousness and honest communication. When I'm through with job, i can visit you before heading back to Canada. Also, i will like to ask you more questions again which I will want you to answer with 100% sincerity. I will be expecting your response to this mail as soon as possible. and also let me know your daily schedule so that i might be sure of the exact time i can meet you at the computer so that we can exchange mails.
If things work out between us. How do you think we will meet when am going back home ? You are really finding your way into my heart and i hope this will be the beginning of something good between us.

I am very new to this online dating thing.

I just want you to know that I had never found someone I wanted to spend the rest of my life with until I met you. I really am crazy about you, everything about you.

Sincerely,
Jade

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:23 pm

Am not happy because of your pics i ask you??????

Darling xxxxxxx,

Thanks for the lovely message you sent to me it make me fill like a Queen in this world..Never did I imagine that I would ever meet you, few days later I am leading my life with you as your dream girlfriend which I could never thought of this very time last week. Am not going to reply your next mail because i don't know why you can't send your pictures to me????????????????? Sad about it baby..

God has got his own reasons for us to meet and come this far. But I hope our new relationship will flourish beyond what it is right now if you will fulfill all what you have said in your mail. Distance maybe just a part of the reason why sometimes we think we can't handle this whole relationship, but I am sure our feelings for each other is way far stronger than any oceans can come across. It´s a world of possibilities!!! Of course all these possibilities would be the most beautiful and dream able of all. This could be the chance I've been dreaming of.... This could be the opportunity to have a life full of love and companionship with someone whose been dreaming the same thing, whose willing to give the same exact things I´m willing to give.I visualize staring at your eyes holding my heart in my hands and telling you: "I give this to you, it´s my heart. It symbolizes me... the whole me. I give it to you with love, trust, faith and hope with no reserves, with no doubts, with no fear. I would expect you to do the exact same thing, and I would take your heart and protect it, and care for it, and make it as if it was mine. I´m very surprised that every word I read from you, it´s the exact kind of thinking I would expect my man should have!!! I've never agreed so much with someone and I´m sure with this kind of communication with you, we will have great possibilities of getting together and staying together for a long... long time. I believe in a great way about coincidences. I believe that we have coincidences because of something... because it was meant to be.... we are two souls all alone walking around in the world waiting so our paths could come cross together..
I think when we meet, we will just hold together tightly and firmly. I´m sure I will be asking you: "Where were you all this time?!?! Where were you all these years??? I've been waiting for you all my life!! Finally I found you!! I will never let go!!"

I am writing you this letter to tell you that my feelings for you is so real that I can't find any better words to describe my feelings for you as i am not the type that hide her feelings. At the same time I would like to thank you for your patience while our relationship had to go through high waves and hard rocks due to the distance. My feelings for you is growing so strong that when i imagine a life with you i just smile and hope you really meant all you have written to me so far because those words does meet my kind of man. God determines who walks into your life....it's up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go." I will always be yours no matter what the world turns out to be if we eventually meet and work on the chemistry i think we've got now. My heart will always yearning for your affection and care forever.

Yours Faithful,
Jade

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jade - jadebill65@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 17, 2016 1:47 pm

jbill32

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Looking for: Serious Relationship
State, City: Warner Robins
Marital status: Single
Children: I don't have children
Religion: Christian
Education: Professional

Personal Description:

I love reading, listening to music, like action comedy movies, love meeting people far or near, i love been with friend and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Am looking for a man that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a man that is loving caring, understanding, that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love. more about me.. I am a sensitive, intelligent, passionate affectionate, loyal, witty, intelligent, humorous, efficient, creative, sensitive, caring, generous, communicative, sensual, charming, reliable, cleverly neat woman looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially, to grow old with.

107.181.69.194 .... from the Bad IP-List here

Contina
OrgId: CCL-293
Address: 424 Church St.
Address: Suite 2000
City: Nashville
StateProv: TN
PostalCode: 37219

.... Yahoo avatar

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue May 17, 2016 4:22 pm

tourbar again
Jade
28 years old

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I am single! and I'm looking for friendship and I am willing to relocate if i can find a right man of my choice to be with and take care of me and love me as wife. I would like to know more about you,i would like you to write me on jadebill85 ( a ) outlook (.) c o m, Whom do you want? Jade

Services: Airport pick up, Help in choosing a hotel, Photo tours, Shopping, Sightseeing tours, Wine/beverage tasting, Local cuisine tasting, Visiting of night clubs/concerts, Coordination of outdoor activities

Myra
RomanceScam Sponsor
RomanceScam Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Myra » Tue May 17, 2016 4:25 pm

helsinki.dating
Desire43
Waterloo, Canada
Status Single
Age 28, Female

About Me
Rakastan lukemista, musiikin kuuntelu, kuten toiminta komedia elokuvia, rakastan tavata ihmisiä kaukana tai lähellä, i love ollut ystävä ja menee ulos retkeily ja ennen kaikkea olleet lähellä luontoa .. Se todella mukava törmännyt profiiliasi täällä koska olen uusi täällä ja aion tietää teille ja antaa mitä tulee meistä lähitulevaisuudessa. haluaa sinun kirjoittavan minulle jadebill85 (a) o u t l o o k (.) c o m, koska en ole premium jäsen. Etsin miestä, joka voi tehdä minut onnelliseksi ja olla siellä minua hyvinä ja huonoina ja joka voi auttaa minua löytää aarteen, että olen menettänyt ja näkevät minut läpi kaikki minun ylä-ja alas, mies, joka on rakastava huolehtiva, ymmärrys , joka kunnioittaa mielestäni ja ennen kaikkea, että pelata peliä rakkauden. minusta lisää .. Olen herkkä, älykäs, intohimoinen hellä, uskollinen, nokkela, älykäs, humoristinen, tehokas, luova, herkkä, huolehtiva, antelias, kommunikatiivinen, aistillinen, viehättävä, luotettava, taitavasti siisti nainen etsii sydänystävän, joiden kanssa maailmani kanssa ja mahdollisesti, vanheta.

My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity African
Nationality Canada
Marriage Views Marriage is Sacred
Occupation IT Professional
Languages English / Japanese
Education Bachelors Degree

pics already in thread

also here
see
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =1&t=97276

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Jade - jadebill65@yahoo.com

Postby IceFM » Tue May 17, 2016 9:12 pm

How are you and how is work today? It really nice to read from you and i am new here and i will like to know you and let see what becomes of us in the nearest future.I want someone who is genuine and also knows how to treat a lady. I would like you to write me on: jadebill85@outlook.com, as i am not a premium member. Jade

Return to “White Females”