It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Thesis Online Survey

If you want to know the opinion of our visitors, create your poll. Please don't submit scammers here!
RomanceScamStudy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Thesis Online Survey

Postby RomanceScamStudy » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:22 pm

Hello everybody :)

My name is Angela, I am 22 years old and a psychology student at the PFH Göttingen (Germany). Because I am currently writing my bachelor thesis about romance scamming, I am looking for people to take part in my online survey, which takes about 10 to 15 minutes to complete.

You can participate if you are at least 18 years old and personally affected by romance/love scamming, i.e. have been scammed. It is not necessary that you sent money to the scammer, but it is necessary that you built a romantic relationship with him or her.

All answers are anonymized and no personal data is collected from which your identity could be traced.

The survey can be accessed via this link: https://www.pfh.de/umfragen/index.php/591625?lang=en

Since my thesis supervisor wants to publish the results at this year’s DGPPN congress, you would not only help to draw attention to the topic of romance/love scamming, but also contribute to the improvement of prevention of romance/love scamming and to the improvement of help for affected people.

If you have any questions, feel free to leave me a message or write an email to romancescam@web.de. If you know people who are also affected by romance scam but are not members of this forum, you can of course forward the link if you want to.

I would be very happy about your support and would like to thank all participants in advance :)

Thesis Online Survey

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thesis Online Survey

Postby FrumpyBB » Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:06 pm

Good luck and all best for your reseach in our subject :)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

RomanceScamStudy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Thesis Online Survey

Postby RomanceScamStudy » Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:27 pm

Good luck and all best for your reseach in our subject :)
Thank you very much! :)

Return to “Voting polls”