It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:13 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

How much would you lose if you didn't find this site

If you want to know the opinion of our visitors, create your poll. Please don't submit scammers here!

How much would you lose to a scammer if you didn't find this site

less than $100
9%
$100 - $500
11%
$500 - $1000
7%
$1000 - $3000
18%
$3000 - $6000
9%
$6000 - $10000
4%
$10000 - $50000
4%
over $50000
3%
none
35%

Total votes: 247

miller7802
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Haven't lost a penny..

Postby miller7802 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:16 pm

Have not lost a penny, because I do not trust anybody LOL..... I maybe :silly: , but not that :silly: ........

Haven't lost a penny..

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

shizznotfunny
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby shizznotfunny » Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:47 am

WELL AS BAD AS I WANT MY SOULMATE I'M NOT WILLING TO PAY FOR IT,I'M GETTING TIRED AND OLD :yawn: ,SO NOW I JUST WASTE THERE TIME AND SELL THEM DREAMS.(TRY THIS STAND IN FRONT OF CARS,HOUSE,BANKSAND A FEW OTHER THINGS YOU DON'T OWN AND SEND THEM SOME DREAMS :applause: THEY HAVE MY INFO WICH IS MY JOB CELL AND ALSO THEY DON'TNO THAT THE GIFTS AND MAIL THEY SEND GOES TO THE POLICE DEPARTMENT :lol: :eek:

moygirl
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Its only money??

Postby moygirl » Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:17 pm

I lost 1350.00 US to David William, aka David West so called Art Collector I met on Match.com who says he lives in the states, but does not, he lives in Nigeria. He also goes by Francis Bolween, Sonny Cimario and Fred Johnson.
I tell myself its only money because my pride and ego were even more abused than my wallet.
This was a life lesson and I'm sorry I had to learn it, but I'm wiser and sorry to say more jaded.
But this site is so important and that we stick together again people like this is very empowering.
Thank you!!

getoutforever
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

why us?

Postby getoutforever » Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:55 am

I didn't lose any money but I did lose my dignity. I feel so stupid but now am determined to try to help others. I love this site!!!! :love:

MRD864
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

How Much Would I Lose To A Scammer?

Postby MRD864 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:25 am

I indicated "0" because I am usually a bit skeptical when I get e-mails from someone whose English is "worser" than mine. ;) (Yes, I know. Worser is not a word that exists in any dictionary. Joke, people. Joke.)

This just helps to either confirm or deny if they are scammers. Even if I cannot find out from this site if they are, it still doesn't cause me to let down my guard, that quickly. Not until I've met them and found out more about them face-to-face.

Thanks.
I may be single, and sometimes lonely. But, for the Love of Pete, I am NOT DESPERATE for some $#@%&*! Scammers!!

Mission_lady
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Mission_lady » Thu Nov 13, 2008 3:53 am

I lost more than what money can buy; trust and a broken heart!

But since I was not as far into it as many, I am so lucky!

M.L.

Moriarty
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Moriarty » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:09 pm

There have been times in my life when I could have lost money, even though I am very well placed to know better. You can be so down that your judgment is damaged and that's when the scammers strike. Fortunately, I wasn't scammed then. Now I have found this site, I am sure I never will be.
Don't want no paper gangsta. (Lady Gaga)

hunter_hunted
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby hunter_hunted » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:45 pm

i could to lose all the few i have in this world...but lucky woman me...
one day i had a dream, yes all for one dream..i dreamnt that i put in the navigator the mail adress of micheal wilson, and suddently i cry...
then when i got up from bed, the first thing i done was to follow my dream...and i found this site...
lucky woman me...not only i had not lost nothing...i had learnt a great leason, not only more english..
i had learnt that is better to be alone than to be in really bad company.
so save us god from whole of these........ :twisted:
god bless to all.
thanks. :love:
Ateh Malkuth ve-Geburah ve-Gedulah le-Olam Amen...

AppleMarineXX
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: How much would you lose if you didn't find this site

Postby AppleMarineXX » Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:18 am

I would give money, but now I know this site, I'll tell them to F*** off

TruthTeller
New Poster
Location: In the place that knocks down Elena that everyone likes to boast about but isnt 100% true

Bookmark and Share

Postby TruthTeller » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 am

I would lose much of course-I need the information on here to protect me :applause:

TruthTeller
New Poster
Location: In the place that knocks down Elena that everyone likes to boast about but isnt 100% true

Bookmark and Share

Postby TruthTeller » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:38 am

It is always better to know than to never have known at all :applause: :cool:

TruthTeller
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re:

Postby TruthTeller » Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:40 am

[quote="Mission_lady"]I lost more than what money can buy; trust and a broken heart!

NOW THIS IS THE GREATEST LOSS EVER

Return to “Voting polls”