It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:44 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

DateHookup.com

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
tojo
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

DateHookup.com

Postby tojo » Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:53 pm

Never in all the time I have been on dating sites have I acquired a whole page of Romance Scammers! Must have reported 75! I wrote to the company and told them that 99% of their new male joiners are all RS. Unbelievable inundation on this site. Some of the verbage is definitely stolen also because the english is quite good. But the signs are still there , the age variations, the salaries do not match the occupations or degrees, etc. I am a moderator on Ok Cupid and they really are craking down and I only get a few. Is there anything else we can do to make these dating sites responsible for not taking action by having moderators to check? My concern is all the responses I see from woman presents, pictures and no clue that they may get involved with a scammer. :cry:

DateHookup.com

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Re: DateHookup.com

Postby Marisa » Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:18 am

yes, infested site, I have a baiting profile there, too. A lot of scammers and also a lot of pervs.

What can we do??? Change the law!! Because according to the existing law they are not responsible. All we can do is spread the word about such sites.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”