It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:51 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Datemefree - NEGATIVE!

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
scammerssuck2
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Datemefree - NEGATIVE!

Postby scammerssuck2 » Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:59 pm

I am not sure why you all seem to think dmf is doing ANYTHING to remove scammers. in fact, even though I post many of the scam reports at
http://ssfiles.weebly.com/dmf-pic-index.html
this site allows the scammers that run it to post ME as a scammer.
keep in mind that I have NEVER sent a message on that site (or for that matter on ANY site) that could ANYWAY be taken as a scammer message. I have a profile there to collect the scam messages, then post them along with the other fake profiles that are being used with that same info
so imagine my surprise when I went on to my own profile and saw they had labeled ME as scammer
this is yet another site that is scammer run and when this low life crew of scammers can't scam someone, they then post that person as a scammer
if you view a profile that has been labelled "scammer", take the time for yourself to see if you can find anything on why that profile is a scammer. I KNOW the site if FULL OF SCAMMERS but, much like myself, I am SURE that there are other folks that got bombarded by the scammers on that site, refused to get scammed and so the site posted them as a scammer too.I stopped reporting the scammers to datemefree when I continued to get messages from scammers that we had already posted on scammers suck.
when we post our scam reports, just like romance scam, we show WHY the profile is a scammer and would NEVER post a profile as scam unless we had documentation showing it to be a scammer
so don't waste your time on this scammer ridden site.
it is a site RUN BY SCAMMERS who will post ANY person who does not fall for the scams on there as a scammer while at the same time allowing the scammers they have posted there to continue to send out scam messages to victims
if this was a legitimate site, they sure would NOT allow reported scammers to continue to send messages on the site
http://scammerssuck.weebly.com/dmf-urls-a-to-c.html will get you to the links AND the scam reports that go to those URLS so a person can CLEARLY see why the profiles we post are indeed scammers
after running a search on the info from this site, one thing has become MORE than clear
DATEMEFREE IS A SITE RUN BY SCAMMERS

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

drguid
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby drguid » Sun Jul 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Just had a look at DateMeFree. I'm new to running dating sites but there's a whole load of members on DateMeFree that I'd never allow register for my own site.

What I'll also add though is that a lot of paid dating sites don't actually have any better anti-scam controls than free sites :roll: .

Marisa
Site Admin
Location: am from califonia aka carlifonia, united state of americans okay

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:18 pm

I am sorry, but I disagree. :disagree:

Datemefree and all sites in their network (saymehi, wedatefree, etc..) are full of scam, but they are NOT run by scammers. They are simply run by a Ukrainian guy who can care LESS about scams and victims. The site is stuffed with Google Ads and his ONLY purpose is to rake money from Google. He is not a scammer, nor he is connected with scammers. He just doesn't care about scams at all, but it is NOT the same thing as being a scammer himself, please don't say that, this is NOT RIGHT.
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

I am responsible for what I say. I'm not responsible for what you understand.

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:17 am

Hahahaha!!!! DMF put a scammer tag on MY profile!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
This is the value of their scammer tag!!!!
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:09 am

the most amazing thing is that, in spite of labeling my accout as SCAM, they allow me to use the site, contact people, reply to messages... One would think that since they believe I am a scammer, they should have booted me or at least blocked my account!!! But no, they allow members whom they label "scammers" to continue freely use the site.

How is that? :mrgreen:
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

Pete
VIP Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pete » Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:39 am

You've got to love the scammers gallery they have. There must be 5-6 pictures of people in hospital beds, some with IVS..

'Hello, my dying wish is to find true love.....'

:lol:
Never send money to somebody you only know from the internet, or phone calls!

Please support this site

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Fri Jan 25, 2013 5:09 am

haha...could be scammer tag is kind of trophy or VIP tag for you. so when you got it , they give you more access on the site LOL :mrgreen:
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Marisa
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby Marisa » Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:39 pm

OMG, I haven't checked my boxes there in a while, and I am FLOODED with scammers spam!! I physically cannot write to them all, besides some messages are old, and I don't want to flood the board, so will park this mugu-galore here, at least their emails will get in Google. THESE ARE ALL 100% SCAMMERS. I will try going through this list later, maybe some of these are already posted here. Of course there are 3 times more in my boxes, I am only posting those who dropped email. ;)

Here we go:

Stev
datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=228489
:) STILL ACTIVE, POSTED 12 July 2013 to topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... =3&t=63924" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

john
( johncarlos265@yahoo.com )
datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=229112
:) STILL ACTIVE, POSTED 13 July 2013 to topic: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 20&t=55830" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My name is mack. Just came across your profile and i am very much interested in you. I am looking for true friendship and relationship if I find that "right woman.This is the first letter so i will not be long but if you are interested in meeting, you can send an email to my email address and i will tell you some more about me. By the way I think profile is very static and regular correspondence is a better way to get to know a person if we both want to get to know each other more better in future.My regular email is mackjones982@hotmail.com this is easier for me to check so feel free to write.
Hope to read from you soon..
Mack
datemefree .org/profile.php?ID=229928 not in DIY
:) HOTMAIL ADDRESS NOT AVAILABLE
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
<mackjones982@hotmail.com>:
Remote host said: 550 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable [RCPT_TO]

vHow are you doing?
Well you were giving to me as one of my matches and am so much interested in you...Your Profile really caught my eyes, Am Kind a new to this site.How long have you been on here and what are you looking for?Well am looking for a Friend and later see how it goes...Am so much interested in you and would like to get to know you better ok...Write back if interested ok....Have a nice and a productive day....i sent you my pic later babe ......i love your smile babe,my yahoo id is[edwoods840@yahoo.com]
I Promise I will make you Smile forever, and I won't let you down ever. Heaven is shining down on You and I, because Our Beauty will never die. When the devil tries to step in, All I see is my Beautifu
wife to be . If you stay with me for the rest of your Life, I Promise you will be a Happy Wife Smile
kisssssssssssssssss ss
love edwoods
saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=89440 not in DIY

capt.collinsmoore@yahoo.com
Collins.
saymehi .com/profile.php?ID=90429
Posted to topic:
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 91&t=63565" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by Bix on Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Reason: Noted 2 now on own topics
SCAM FREE DATING SITE

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat May 30, 2015 4:41 pm

Got a Contact/Interest from DMF .... and this came up:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:26 pm

... since so many Playgrounds have left us, atleast one good Message from DMF which I got today. After 6 Month they've managed to fix her "Communicator". So, one can use DMF and open all Pages and see who have written and send a "Kiss".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:43 pm

.... it seems another Playground is gone or was hijacked ....... the last two days I had no chance to Log-in coz of this small Window:

.... just as I was about to log in, appeared under DMF a Game page

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Mon Apr 18, 2022 2:41 pm

... after informing Reg.ru as Owner ...... DMF is back today 18.04.22

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”