It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:35 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Getting profile verified on Eharmony?

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
limichelle31
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby limichelle31 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:40 am

Okay so the guy I'm talking too is verified on his Id on Eharmony. I just got verified as well and it does do a background check in order to get successfully verified and you pay $6.

Is the verification as good as it suggests?

I don't have doubts about who I am talking too.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Getting profile verified on Eharmony?

Postby minerva » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:34 am

Dont forget Eharmony also one of scammer nest. We got quite lot scammer from there in back 2011.
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:01 pm

limichelle31

Do not rely ever on verification. You need to have active FB plus valid phone number and email address. Whatever you have the scammers have also. Where you can get verify scammer can get verified too. Learn scammers tactics and then you will be truly safe .
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

knuckles
Frequent Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby knuckles » Tue Oct 27, 2015 12:13 pm

age verification is usually a red flag so wouldnt go near such sites who are harvesting personal details and CC details. craigslist personals is full of them

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”