It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:04 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

friendScout24 - partner.de

Scam-related reviews of the dating and social networking sites. Only people with a 10+ postcount can post in this section.
Cynthia_F
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Cynthia_F » Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:46 pm

Both paid sites! In Germany partner.de is linked to friendScout (which operates ww, I can contact a guy in Abu Dabi, if I want to). I started out, like most of you, trying to find my "perfect match" ;).
partner.de: After being contacted by my 3rd scammer there I've had it, posted the scammer here and cancelled my subsciption. All three profiles were deleted by the admin within one day after contacting me (maybe it's me? :thinking: ) without my intervention. So, guess they are monitoring. Or maybe they just check if someone is sending his e-mail address :shock:
friendScout: Looks like they are monitoring too. I've been contacted by 5 scammer there, and three were deleted before I could get their e-mail. Still working on the other two :silly:
There is another one who winked at me, and he is soooo obvious that I have my doubts about the monitoring. At least the uk site is sloppy, because they all stated that they are either british and/or live in England.
This all happened within the last 4 weeks!

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Return to “Dating and Social Networking Sites”