It is currently Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:24 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

This guy is a scammer

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
wildanimals
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

This guy is a scammer

Postby wildanimals » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:08 pm

he called me from a number today from massachusetts saying online when i reversed the number it said it was a scam caller the guy's name was Stephen Hinkle he said that he wanted to marry me and me look after his kid Vera than he wanted to take off and have me look after his kid alone without him!! I found personally him very defensive, very impatient he asked me to send him a video of me singing which i did! because i thought he loved me! he's very dangerous watch out for him he's on mingle2 and facebook

This guy is a scammer

Sponsor

Sponsor

Wingman182
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: This guy is a scammer

Postby Wingman182 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:13 pm

Hello wildaminals and welcome to R.S.
If you believe this individual to be a scammer, which it dose sound like he is. Please post any of the contact information you have for him. The phone number he called from that you had mentioned, email addresses any other account information you have.
The more information you can post the more effective this site can be in researching and exposing him for what he is.

And if you ever need to talk about this, we are here for that as well.
Wingman182 Pay It Forward

mysterylady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mysterylady » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:22 pm

I would also suggest you change your security settings on Facebook and hide your list of friends. He may contact others on your list.

mysterylady
Senior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby mysterylady » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:29 pm

you might also post his link address on Facebook. Cease all contact with him. Let him think you dropped off of the face of earth. His script to you sounds very much like the one I received from a scammer. Eventually he will ask for money.

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Postby Igulinka » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:12 am

Clone at FB:

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100013320586674
Stephen Hinkle
Studied at Cleveland State University
Lives in Chesterfield, Massachusetts
Single