It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:20 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

Official Hello and Thank a You - Danke'Schön to This Site

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
WoundedEngel
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby WoundedEngel » Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:57 pm

Official Hello ! ,I went into investigation mode nicht feeling mode but ye' uh ! Thank you Danke'SChön for this site. I am sitting here trying to read all if what each of you have written but it is a hard through the tears I cry every second ,minute ,hour everyday. I am feeling very mentally , emotionally drained and I am very ashamed of meine self for being so ignorant to of gotten into a this situation. At this time I am trying to find a way to eventually seperate the real person from the scammer as I think that is the only way to help meine self. I hear his European soundung voice so much like meine dad's meine families in mein head everyday and night and see the foto that I looked at while we talked. I see them as being the eins person mein one and only I needed. I Need To seperate the good from the bad now ...I hope you understand what I am saying. I know that it will take time and that I will probably never ever recover completely , but I need to find peace of mind and get some of mein life back. Danke'SChön - Thankyou to all for this site & caring enough to help others in need of support. I do not have Anyone to even talk to here where I live ,I am truly Alone, and also I am too ashamed to talk to anyone about this ...and I have isolated myself from everyone as my scammer became my life. I hope n pray that investigation n posts n fotos I make will help others , n hopefully save someone from this happening to others if they see these photos as stolen or these names as scammers if they do a search before sending geld $ money to anyone ! Peace be with you all and I can truly say I feel your pain and feel for you all. Together we can and will get through this ...strength in numbers but Alone it is a very Lonely place indeed.! :'( Again Thank You ! Danke " Wounded Engel O:(

Introducing meinself here where it is a safehaven ~

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Official Hello and Thank a You Danke'SChön to This Site

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:24 pm

Thank you very much/Vielen vielen Dank for these nice words :)

You mind if i better remove your photos? The gesture is definitely very nice, but they shouldn´t be in a scam site, so allow me an edit ;)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Official Hello and Thank a You Danke'SChön to This Site

Postby minerva » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:00 pm

Welcome to RS and thanks for the words. You not alone in this matter. lot member here ever in the same situation like you had. It not your fault . They are profesional. I hope your already stop communicated with him and block him. Feel free to post all your madness after scam. We heal each other. :)
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Support and Advice.”