It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

after realizing that i was being scammed, what do i have to do about all the information that he received from me?

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
murphy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

after realizing that i was being scammed, what do i have to do about all the information that he received from me?

Postby murphy » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:12 am

Hi,
please help answering my question if you can.

After realizing that i was being scammed, i did not confront him. but i am worried about my photos and other information that he received from me. Should i be worry or he cant do much with my photos?
I dont want him to harm me or anybody else.
I really hope he didnt use it to scam other people.

I will looking forward to anyone feedback. thank you.

Sponsor

Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: after realizing that i was being scammed, what do i have to do about all the information that he received from me?

Postby minerva » Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:20 am

Don't worry about your pics that you sent to scammer. Scammer rarely uses his victim pics to scam. They mostly use a face pics like a model to scam a male. Just stop communicating with him and post all info about him such as his email ID, Hangouts, Skype, email texts with money request, etc so other people will safe . Hope you didn't send them any money?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

murphy
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: after realizing that i was being scammed, what do i have to do about all the information that he received from me?

Postby murphy » Sun May 07, 2017 4:27 pm

Thank you so much for your reply, Minerva.
Glad to read your comment. I already post info and photos of him on "military scam" thread.
I already stop communication with him and will block him soon.
Thank you for this forum existence! I am sure this forum will help many more people
it does give me some form of calmness.

Return to “Support and Advice.”