It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Scared

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
adriana.tudorica
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Scared

Postby adriana.tudorica » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:29 am

Hi, I'm very scared. I fell into the trap of such a man. He has indecent pictures with me and threatens me to put them on social networks and sends them to her husband. I do not know what it feels like to be crazy

Scared

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Scared

Postby Igulinka » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:15 pm

adriana.tudorica

It is called a blackmail and will stop at the moment when you BLOCK him and won't let him penetrate your social media. When scammers are BLOCKED they know they won't get paid by the victim and they drop. They only act when they know you are in fear and may do what they say. BLOCK, IGNORE, SHUTDOWN your computer and that whole online games are gone.

KIndly post: fake profile, email address, phone numbers, pictures, messages including a blackmail, money request info.
YOU MUST BLOCK SCAMMERS AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS MESSAGE.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Return to “Support and Advice.”