You've got options:
1. You can lay around and weep.
2. You can call in a real friend for emotional support.
3. You can go back to where you were before and keep searching, but now wiser and armed with better skills to detect scammers.
4. You can stay off the dating sites and restrict your privacy on social media and wait for a live body to show up in your life.
5. You can join local clubs, classes and groups where you'll meet real people.
Any of the above, but start with posting the picture, name and contact information of your scammer, to warn others. And you should block him and end all communication with him.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ
, please message a green
Moderator or red
Admin. We need to know.