It is currently Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:19 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY NAME
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

RESEARCH SCAMMERS BY EMAIL

I need your help!

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
Lalala
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

I need your help!

Postby Lalala » Wed May 08, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi, everybody. I'm Russian. And I have nothing to do with Internet Dating. But my photos were stolen illegally, without my consent! I don't want any trouble with the law or anything like that. I'm a law-abiding citizen. What am I talking about? My photos were posted here. Marked cheater. I'm not. Just a girl. And I was shocked when I saw it. Help me. I don't communicate with someone on the Internet under their photos. I don't need that. With respect.

I need your help!

Sponsor

Sponsor

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: I need your help!

Postby Igulinka » Wed May 08, 2019 2:39 pm

Thank you for stopping by. We are very sorry that your pictures are stolen by scammers and abused in the cyber crimes. We centrally understand the problem and that's why we display them as evidence of use in crime. Posts made here are victims are total prove of your innocence. We are hoping that curious researches will be brought to our site and see the statements of your innocence and by this the crime will be decreased to minimum and scammers will stop use it. Please post a note in the topic where your pictures are displayed and we will victims to read your statement.

Please secure your Facebook settings as well as all other social sites views. Do not let strangers into your accounts as the websites are filled with criminals.
Thank you and once again we are very sorry for it.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

Pinky
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Pinky » Wed May 08, 2019 3:08 pm

Having your pictures here makes them useless for criminals to use them in scams. They're already exposed as stolen. Send a message to a moderator or admin too let them know which pictures they are and they will be able to add posts on each page that boldly advise that the real owner has contacted us and is not involved in scams. But they will not remove the pictures because the scammers ask them to do that every day (so they can keep using them) and they serve to warm others they're being scammed.
If your question isn't answered in the FAQ, please message a green Moderator or red Admin. We need to know.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed May 08, 2019 5:21 pm

Lalala ..... welcome here from the russian Scammer Stronghold Yoshkar Ola!
Your 08/15 comment helps nothing here when you don't give Details!
When you've nothing to do with Internet Dating, where do the pictures come from?
Why must you check your on Pics out (thats typical for Yola) or better, how did you find us here?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Support and Advice.”