It is currently Tue Sep 17, 2019 1:08 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Victim of Nigerian scammer

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
vobaby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vobaby » Thu May 30, 2019 4:26 am

I lost everything I own for a guy saying he is deployed in Nigeria I sent him everything I had for him to come home and he still talking to me I homeless now I am terminally ill and now after this I don't want to live anymore I'm so depressed I rather commit suicide then to be contacted by these people there are 5 all together I'm a good hearted person these people has gotten all my information on me and I'm so scared and I'm struggling having to start all over again please help me.

Sponsor

Sponsor

RedLusciouslips
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Victim of Nigerian scammer

Postby RedLusciouslips » Fri May 31, 2019 3:05 am

My heart goes out to you. You are not alone.

First contact Experian credit bureau and put an alert on your social.

Next if you are maxed on your credit cards contact a debt consolidation company. I had to do that for what he did to me.

I’m no longer depressed and I know I will get better. So will you. I’m going to say a prayer for you. Get tough. Don’t let them get you.

vobaby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vobaby » Fri May 31, 2019 5:24 am

At the moment I can't do anything I am in hiding right I have no way of going anywhere this has made me a prisoner.Thank you for the prayer.Means alot to me.

vobaby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vobaby » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:46 am

This is the guy who scammed me and has threaten me

vobaby
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby vobaby » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:47 am

This is the guy who scammed me the guy in the pic is actually not the victim of his pics being stolen he is actual scammer

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:18 pm

The overseas criminals want you to believe this, of course :( it is very typical for Nigerian scammers to convincingly play a few movie loops of stolen webcam footage. So, this man is a victim of identity theft. Like all the other 18+thousand galleries "white males" and several thousand "military" :(
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

RedLusciouslips
Junior Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby RedLusciouslips » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:01 pm

I am currently being blackmailed by him. He wants all his pictures taken dow from this site. I sent emails and no one seems to care.

I’m scared and this is Elder abuse. I wish this site would help me.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:31 pm

Of course we help and care but for this you should listen. You're still in Contact with your Scammer...... Admin told you this. As long as you still communicate with them, they'll not let you in Peace. The Result we see now ......
Also Igulinka told you already in May to stop communication ......
... how comes that your Scammer knows that he's listed here?
.... Which Pics did you send him that they can ruin your Job and Life how you've written in your PN?
..... how comes that he blackmail you to remove the Pics here instead to go the official Way over the Administration here

....here is the answer to "want to remove his Pics"

https://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=83896
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Support and Advice.”