It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:53 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

What the REAL owners of the pictures say

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: What the REAL owners of the pictures say

Postby FrumpyBB » Sun Jul 01, 2018 7:37 am

Pardee Jordan Adams thread

Thu Jun 28, 2018

The real profile is Kevin Pardee Jr.

I know this because it's me. This has been happening for several years now. Every time I report a fake profile, or receive a message from someone who has been fooled, another profile pops up.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:16 pm

Sgt. Andrew Johnson topic

Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:22 pm
Andrew Johnson is my husband and I don't appreciate stealing his pictures to use him to scam women he is a happily married man who has a little girl that I call my own and we plan on having a son and if any other questions feel free to contact me anytime he is a Sgt in the military service and I for one will take action to protect my husband and our little girl he is a honest man who has a very good heart and soul and I really don't think that whoever is doing this knows the real truth about him and his age so please ladies if you see his pictures just know that he is a married man and not looking for anything
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Support and Advice.”