It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:28 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

photos with nude content

Emotional Support, Compassionate Friends
tracy.scott
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: photos with nude content

Postby tracy.scott » Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:19 pm

Would the information about deactivating Facebook and starting over under a different name apply to Instagram as well? I had almost the same thing happen to me as happened to wantstoheal, I did not give him money. He's threatening by email and I've blocked him every where else.

Sponsor

Sponsor

Ida1
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Ida1 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:18 pm

I met a scammer, he is 50 yo from Germany but lived in London. We send a nude photo. He send his nude photo which I don't know if thas was real. And he asked me to send mine. By the way, he asked for help for send him money. I refused. And he said he will not send out my photo, but I still worry, that someday he will send it out to my facebook. I already blocked him on facebook and whatsapp also I deactivated my facebook account. I am not 20s and not really pretty. Should I still be worry? Please help. Thank you

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:39 pm

...... We send a nude photo. He send his nude photo which I don't know if thas was real.
.... never ever send nude Pics to people which you don't know! Nude Pics come always in the way with sending Money. When you refuse, they'll blackmail you with this Pics ...... you can never be sure when they tell "I don't post them", that they not appear still in Internet and then you've "Hell on Earth".
For the moment its good that you've blocked him everywhere ..... let's cross the fingers that he disappear and nothing happen
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Support and Advice.”