I found this on the internet, that these are the vulnerabilities
- naïveté - victim finds it too hard to accept the idea that some people are cunning, devious and ruthless or is "in denial" if he or she is being victimized.
- over-conscientiousness - victim is too willing to give manipulator the benefit of the doubt and see their side of things in which they blame the victim.
- low self-confidence - victim is self-doubting, lacking in confidence and assertiveness, likely to go on the defensive too easily.
- over-intellectualization - victim tries too hard to understand and believes the manipulator has some understandable reason to be hurtful.
- emotional dependency - victim has a submissive or dependent personality. The more emotionally dependent the victim is, the more vulnerable he or she is to being exploited and manipulated.
I like this very much, unfortunately everything 100% fits on me. I don´t really know how to change these things in my life, especially when some traits have their bright side to, like self-doubting, seeing my faults, understanding the other person... All those mechanisms appear automatically. I can learn to be more assertive and learn to say no, or now I learned again more about people´s bad sides and I feel that I am not so tempted to believe they are good anymore, but for example I don´t know what to do with that denial, many times it takes time until I admit that I was victimized, but maybe that´s improving gradually so maybe in the future I will be able not to be tempted into denial.
Another thing that I want to mention is that cheaters using hypnotic techniques can operate face to face
too and in addition to the techniques I mentioned before in my post (they are telling a story about their ill wife, or 2 or more accomplices are asking you at the same time but every one of them about a different thing while creating confusion in you, like what is the time, how to get somewhere, showing you a map or something else that you would focus on, pretends injury...) they can use touching
too! There are another induction techniques that involve touching, I saw varieté hypnotists to do it. And there is a famous handshake technique. So my advice for myself is that when a stranger wants to get into interaction with me, I shouldn´t be focused on him too much, don´t stare in his eyes, but be aware of the real situation, and that is that an untrustworthy person
(yes, everybody who I see first in my life is an untrustworthy person! ) is telling me something, and I´m aware of where I am, where are other people, where is my bag etc., and expect money request. I don´t know if I will be able to be so aware of everything and to be so paranoid, but if I would be a victim at least I would know why that happened and this is quite a comfort for me.