It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:29 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Join our SCAM FREE DATING SITE
Readnotify - trace your emails, get IPs
Forum rules:

** PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING!

Mark George - mark_george2014@yahoo.com

African scammers posing as military personnel.
Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Sep 07, 2014 10:07 am

daten_87000 - Finya :mugu: aus Ghana - Skype-ID: mark.george2014 - 197.251.241.15
Neues Mitglied 50 ist online

Image Image

Lebenssituation
Wohnort 81… München
Beziehungsstatus verwitwet :twisted:
Suche eine Frau zwischen 40 und 60 :twisted:
für feste Partnerschaft, eine Freundschaft, gemeinsames Ausgehen, nette Bekanntschaft
Kinder eines, lebt weiter weg
Kinderwunsch keine Angabe
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Andere
Beschreibung keine Angabe
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch, Portugiesisch
Letzte Schule Gymnasium
Äußerliches
Foto-Voting noch nicht genügend Stimmen erhalten
Größe 1,80 m
Figur normal
Augenfarbe blau
Haare braun / andere

daten_87000 50 Heute, 11:03 Uhr
Ich bin auch auf der Suche nach einer Frau, mit zu sein und auch den Rest meines Lebens verbringen wit sie, und ich weiß nicht über die Entfernung egal, denn ich bin gerne ..

Ich arbeite als Soldat in der US-Armee und bin derzeit in Syrien auf der Basis, ich habe in der US-Armee seit 29 Jahren in Syrien für 2 ½ Jahre gedient und hier, und ich werde immer zu in 2 Monaten Zeit in Rente gehen.

In Syrien gibt es überhaupt keine US-Soldaten ... :mrgreen:

Received: from [207.244.77.14] ...; Sun, 07 Sep 2014 02:27:21 PDT - Leaseweb-Proxy :twisted:

Sponsor

Sponsor

gotmoxie
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Is he a scammer

Postby gotmoxie » Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:22 am

I'm really confused as to using this site. I see the guys photos with other names. I have a different name. Adam Barr

Igulinka
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Re: Is he a scammer

Postby Igulinka » Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:20 am

gotmoxie

Please know that scammers stole photos of innocent people and abuse them in scams by creating fake profiles on social websites. Many gangs may abuse the same man's picture at the same time and they will create a FAKE name, fake address and fake story accompanied to the photo. Photos and names are only TOOLS in the scam. All are disposable and can be changed. In order to better assist you please post scammer's email address, phone number , SKYPE ID, link to fake profile , money request. You should BLOCK him and IGNORE without confrontation. Thank you and be safe.
Confronting the scammer is WRONG!!! DON'T enlighten criminals with your wisdom. REPORT & BLOCK.
PHOTO VICTIM - "Do not confront the owner of the pictures, as they are victims themselves! You will only serve to further the terror and harm !" Silence Is Golden!!! I speak Polish.

susan.gold
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Mark George - mark_george2014@yahoo.com

Postby susan.gold » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:03 am

Sent me a friend request on Facebook as Patch Martin James. Says he's a Sergeant in USA, lives in Miami, FL, divorced.

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Postby minerva » Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:58 am

Welcome to RS :) could you please post his FB link ?
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Jon Haniball,haniballjon@gmail.com

Postby Bix » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:06 pm

interpals
ballz Jona, 44 y.o.
Bull Run, United States [Current City & Hometown]
Online now
have my own and manage a company which trains security officers and people with over weight bodies, Down to earth man whom love traveling and making friends, I am not picky, I just want to meet people from around the world and share my world with them. I believe in being honest, so please don't lie like I said before, I don't need 50 online girlfriends lol, just be open and be yourself, I'm looking for cooool friends. I believe in working hard, in saying "thank you", and "great job" to someone each day. I believe in GOD, the Lord gaveth, the Lord taketh, Let your handshake mean more than pen and paper. Love your life and what you've been given, it is not accidental ,
Requests
I'm from Bull Run, United States I am looking for friends to exchange positive message with, I don't care where you are from, USA or The World, If Interested send me inbox and i will reply
Hobbies & Interests
I like to go to pubs and just enjoy nature and drink some beer, I also like to cook exotic dishes, I love the beach I go there a few times a week to exercise and just stare at the waves. And I love to travel the world and learn about different cultures. Cultures are gifts, once you understand and appreciate other peoples cultures, you can connect with them even more. The more you learn something, the more you a

Thank you and Jon single man here and you
Nice name and what are you looking for on here? Are you single
haniballjon@gmail.com add me let talk on hangout

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.....
Napoleon Bonaparte

NEVER TELL SCAMMERS OF THE MISTAKES THEY MAKE
BLOCK AND IGNORE...KEEP THEM IGNORANT

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:19 pm

.... somebody should look & search for George Cozma as RPO ..... ;)

..... here of YouTube he explaines that Scammers have stolen his Pics, Idendities etc.

.youtube.com/watch?v=C-L7waiwwzA
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Return to “Military scams”