It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:43 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Curtis Higgins, curtishiggins65@gmail.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
Rikchen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Re: Curtis Higgins - curtishiggins65@gmail.com

Postby Rikchen » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:45 am

...und er gibt nicht auf. Ich habe ihn gestern mit 2 anderen Profilen von ihm konfrontiert...es sind die selben Bilder, aber andere Namen. Das eine davon ist ja hier schon genannt : Victor Ericksonn das andere ist auf einer nigerianischen Datingseite, dort nennt er sich Pauls70´s ....er meinte dann, dass er der Echte ist und die anderen seine Bilder gestohlen hätten. Dann wurde er wütend, weil ich mich weigerte, ihm eine Amazonkarte zu kaufen. Habe gemeint, dass er doch Bauingenieur ist und solch eine Karte selber auch online kaufen könnte, soviel Bildung wird er ja wohl haben, denn ich würde es ja auch online kaufen...er sagte, der Onlinecode gehe nicht....und ich wollte ihm ja nie helfen und würde nur mit ihm spielen, als ob er ein kleines Kind wäre, ich hätte die ganze Zeit gelogen. Na ich hab dann wirklich mit "spielen" angefangen und gemeint, dass ich ihm so gerne helfen wollte, aber er nun mit seinen bösen Beschuldigungen mir das Herz gebrochen hat....hab ihm dann ein schönes Leben gewünscht und viel Glück. Er hat es nicht kapiert, hat mir heute morgen wieder geschrieben, dass er mich liebt und ich mir Ärger fern halten soll und mich nicht von anderen beeinflussen lassen soll....2. Nachricht war dann gleich wieder nach der Karte.....ich reagiere erstmal nicht mehr, mal sehen, wie es weiter geht. Achja, wir hatten ja einen kurzen Videoanruf gemacht, ich hatte ihn gesehen und er mich, damit wir auch wirklich wissen, dass der Andere echt ist, Ton hatte leider nicht funktioniert, er meinte dann, dass die Verbindung schlecht ist...ich bin aber sicher, dass das ein Video mit Deepfake war, es gibt viele Informationen darüber im Internet.
... and he doesn't give up. I confronted him with 2 other profiles of him yesterday ... they are the same pictures but different names. One of them is already mentioned here: Victor Ericksonn the other is on a Nigerian dating site, there he calls himself Pauls70's .... he then said that he was the real one and the others had stolen his pictures. Then he got angry because I refused to buy him an Amazon card. I thought that he was a civil engineer and could buy such a card himself online, he will have that much education, because I would buy it online too ... he said that the online code does not work .... and me never wanted to help him and would only play with him as if he were a small child, I would have lied all the time. Well then I really started with "playing" and said that I wanted to help him so much, but he broke my heart with his evil accusations .... then wished him a good life and good luck. He didn't get it, wrote to me again this morning that he loves me and that I should keep out of trouble and not be influenced by others .... 2. Message was then immediately after the card ..... I do not respond anymore, let's see how it goes on. Oh yes, we had made a short video call, I had seen him and he had seen me, so that we really know that the other person is real, unfortunately, the sound had not worked, then he said that the connection is bad ... I am but sure that it was a video with deepfake, there is a lot of information about it on the internet.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:09 pm

.... das sind halt die typischen Reaktionen wenn das Geschäft den Bach runter geht und nicht funktioniert. Es bringt auch nichts die Leute mit ihren anderen Fakeprofilen zu konfrontieren. Sie haben genug Ausreden und werden auch darauf trainiert.
So lange Scammer das Gefühl haben das da noch was zu holen ist .... sie werden nicht aufgeben und setzen Leuten weiter zu..... sie bauen sog. Schuldgefühle auf .... auch darauf sind Scammer trainiert.
Es geht bis zur Gehirnwäsche und bis die Leute letztendlich "einknicken" ... auch wenn Du jetzt nicht mehr reagierst, es gibt noch genug Leute die darauf hereinfallen und die Sachen schicken. Daher ist es immer noch ein lukratives Geschäft.

Zum Videoanruf: mal darauf geachtet ob das nicht letztendlich eine Videoschleife war?
.... these are the permanent reactions, if the business goes wrong and does not work. There is no point in confronting people with their other fake profiles. You have enough excuses and are also heard.
As long as scammers have the feeling that there is still to be fetched .... they will not be treated and set people to continue ..... they build up so-called guilt feelings ... also are scammers decisions.
It goes to brainwashing and until people know "buckle" ... even if you no longer react, there are still enough people who fall here and things go. Therefore, it is still a lucrative business.

To the video call: let's see if it wasn't a video loop?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+++ The FAQ / FAQ in deutsch +++

Rikchen
New Poster

Bookmark and Share

Postby Rikchen » Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:53 pm

Ja das ist wohl wahr....meine Alarmglocken sind geschellt, als er mir einen Song von Ed Sheran schickte...sehr romantisch. Die Qualität war super, deshalb lud ich ihn mir runter, beim nächsten mal aufrufen von meiner Festplatte, erkannte ich, dass der Song bei Fizzy-Hub.com.ng runtergeladen war, also einer nigerianischen Seite und ab da war ich mißtraurisch und wollte wissen, wie es weiter geht...hatte ja nicht lange gedauert, bis die Frage nach finanzieller Hilfe kam. Ich habe jetzt 2 Tage lang recherchiert und den Mann gefunden, der auf den Bildern ist...in den man sich verliebt....er heißt wirklich Curtis, aber nicht Higgins sondern Speer und ist ein Photoartist aus Amerika, er hat auf seinem Instagramaccount sehr viel Bildmaterial und da habe ich auch alle gefunden, die mir der Betrüger geschickt hatte....ich werde mit dem echten Curtis Kontakt aufnehmen und ihm mal davon berichten....ist schon ein komisches Gefühl, wenn man den "echten" dann sieht, der auch Videos online hat, die man super zu Deepfake Zwecken benutzen kann. .instagram.com/curtisspeer/?utm_source=ig_embed ...das ist der "Echte"
Yes, that's probably true ... my alarm bells are ringing when he gives me a song by Ed Sheranbes ... very romantic. The quality was great, how I like it, how important it is to hear from my hard drive that I was prolonging the song on Fizzy-Hub.com.ng, also a Nigerian site and from there I was mistrustful and know how to go on ... didn't have a long time before the question of financial help came up. I have now been researching for 2 days and found the man who is in the pictures ... the man he should be in ... he really did Curtis, but Higgins is not still a photo artist from America, he is up to it Instagram account a lot of pictures and there I found all the scammers had heard ... I will be heard and heard from the real Curtis ... it's a strange feeling when you see the "real" then see who also has videos online, the man can be heard great for deepfake purposes. .instagram.com / curtisspeer /? utm_source = ig_embed ... this is the "real one"

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Postby IceFM » Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:33 pm

..... Regel Nr. 1: niemals den Besitzer der Bilder kontaktieren! Es ist hier gegen die Regeln und ...... es bringt nichts. Die Leute können nichts dagegen machen. Wer meint, seine ganzes Leben online verbreiten zu müssen und seine Bilder nicht schützt, der muß halt damit rechnen das die geklaut werden. Instagram ist für Scammer immer eine gute Quelle, wie auch andere Social-Media Seiten.
Das verschicken von MP3 ist auch beliebt bei allen Scammern, es soll nochmal die unsterbliche (fake) Liebe untermauern. Ich bekomme davon auch genug. Ich hoffe nur, das Du nach dem Download die Datei erstmal durch den Virenscanner laufen läßt bevor Du dir das anhörst ...... ansonsten könnte der Bildschirm mal schwarz werden und alles ist zu spät.
..... Rule No. 1: never contact the owner of the pictures! It's against the rules here and ...... it doesn't work. People can't do anything about it. If you think you have to spread your whole life online and don't protect your pictures, you have to expect that they will be stolen. Instagram is always a good source for scammers, as are other social media sites.
Sending MP3 is also popular with all scammers, it should once again underpin immortal (fake) love. I get enough of it. I just hope that after downloading the file you run it through the virus scanner before you listen to it ...... otherwise the screen could go black and everything is too late.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Sat Jun 13, 2020 7:45 am

Stimmt alles - lass lieber ;) du wirst ca. die Fünfzigste sein, die ihn davon "informiert". (Ein US-Soldat beispielsweise hat nach 270 Mal aufgehört zu zählen...)
Everything is correct - better not ;) you will be about the fiftieth that "informs" him about it. (For example, a US soldier has stopped counting 270 times ...)
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Bix
Moderator/Sponsor
Moderator/Sponsor

Bookmark and Share

Daniel, +12089635114

Postby Bix » Wed Jul 06, 2022 8:04 am

Interpals
daniel_49092 Daniel, 47 y.o.
Big Pine, United States [Current City]
Istanbul, Turkey [Hometown]
Occupation welder
I am a kind, caring, loving, man looking for someone to start something serious

can we chat on WhatsApp instead
What's your WhatsApp number?
+12089635114

Alaye … A code phrase that African scammers use to find out if you are also a scammer.

IceFM

Bookmark and Share

Re: Daniel, +12089635114

Postby IceFM » Wed Jul 06, 2022 3:30 pm

.... US-Artist Curtis Speer

.curtisspeer.com/

.instagram.com/curtisspeer/

https:/ /twitter.com/curtisspeer1

.... merged

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”