It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:09 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Paul - paulbrown5864@gmail.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Postby FrumpyBB » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:10 pm

Hallo
Mein Name ist Paul Brown aus Pennsylvania USA. Ich bin 58 Jahre und ich bin ein Militärarzt , und ich bin ruhig und ein sehr leidenschaftlicher Mann. Ich bin ein Witwer und ich bin für einen Lebenspartner zu suchen.
Ich bin für dich interessiert und würde gerne mit Ihnen sprechen Sie so mehr zu wissen Wenn Sie interessiert sind, können Sie mir Ihre E-Mail-Adresse hier jetzt senden oder Sie können auf meine E-Mail-Adresse kontaktieren Sie mich paulbrown5864@gmail.com so dass ich schreiben durch Ihre E-Mail und Sie noch mehr über mich sagen
Vielen Dank

sma, pabrown17

Life is important and i care for life

Location Johnstown, United States Status Widowed
Age 58, Male , 5'7" (171 cm) Seeking Female

My name is Paul Brown from Pennsylvania USA. I am 58 years and I am a Military doctor , I also love going to concerts theater and listening to classical music and I do not smoke or use drugs
My Identity & Personality
Ethnicity White (Caucasian)
Nationality United States
Occupation Military
Education PhD or Doctoral
People do say that the sky is their limit but I strongly believe that sky is my starting point. I believe in myself, my ability, my strength, my eagerness to carry on even at a zero point. I love to show compassion to the less privileges and disables by helping them in such a way I can help according to God's command.
DealBreakers
love telling each other about ourselves, at the waters edge look out to sea, you behind me,put your arms around my shoulders, you whisper in my ear, can I see you again.
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

FrumpyBB
Site Admin

Bookmark and Share

Re: Paul - paulbrown5864@gmail.com

Postby FrumpyBB » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:05 pm

Weiter geht´s auf Englisch, mit bekannten Fotos: http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 92#p499492
Please try your best to block ALL your scammer´s still incoming messages and calls!

What is all this? => The FAQ

The scammers vs. Why is "he" still doing it?

Why is alerting the man in the pictures DANGEROUS?

Please click why confronting my scammer is terribly wrong :)

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”