It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:57 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Smith Brooks Hollis - smilohollis@gmail.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:10 pm

smilo_hollis - Finya
Neues Mitglied ist online

Geschlecht männlich
Alter 45 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Wassermann
Wohnort 20… Hamburg
fühle mich –
Lust auf –
Persönliches Statement

I am new here and searching for my better half, i just recently moved from New York to Germany so kindly write me in English so we understand each other better if you made it this far and interested..

Partnerschaft
Beziehung Single
sucht eine Frau
für –
Äußerliches
Größe 1,87 m
Figur athletisch
Augenfarbe blau
Haare braun / kurz
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Anlagen & Einrichtungen
Beschreibung –
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch
Letzte Schule Universität (Ausland)

Mal wieder ein Clone des bekannten "Hollis" - aber diesmal mit einer anderen Person im Bild - "Allan P." ist wohl schon zu bekannt ... :twisted:

Another "Hollis"-clone - this time showing a new person in the pic - and not the well known "Allan P." ...

smilo_hollis Heute, 20:01 Uhr
It's nice hearing from you dear, just moved to Germany with my mother (that's new :mrgreen: ) and my 2kids. Just write me in English the little way you can and I believe when two heart really do love and care for each other, distance means nothing and I don't even mind relocating all because of love due to the distance between us both. I'll like to know more about you, how many kids do you have, do you live alone, what is your kind of job, what are your likes and dislikes in a man.

I'm presently working on a huge contract in Western Africa. I was actually been given 2 allocations for my contract in New York and Western Africa( colonized by British). :mrgreen: The worth of my contract is huge, so I have to give in my best and would be leaving back to Germany when my contract expires. I'm giving the dating site a try so as to start up my life with a new person and who knows what true love is really about because my ex wife hurt me so bad in the past. I am divorced and when I came across your profile, I thought of sending you a message because I love what I saw.... I'm half American and half German. I'll be happy to have you send me messages to my Email on smilohollis@gmail.com so we can always talk better on there and as I always check up my mails from time to time and hope

hearing from you on my email dear.... :yawn:

Kisses

Smith

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Brooks Hollis - smilohollis@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 pm

Scammer just sent same junk as before via e-mail from his gmail-acc.

It's nice to at last hear from you on here and I'll like to know more about you, do you live alone, what is your type of job and do you like your job, what are your likes and dislikes in a man.

I'm presently working on a huge contract in Western Africa. I was
actually been given 2 allocations for my contract in New York and
Western Africa( colonized by British). The worth of my contract is
huge, so I have to give in my best and would be leaving back to
Germany when my contract expires. I'm giving the dating site a try so
as to start up my life with a new person and who knows what true love
is really about because my ex wife hurt me so bad in the past. I am
divorced and when I came across your profile, I thought of sending you
a message because I love what I saw, I'm half American and half
German.

Commitment is the greatest key to a successful relationship. If you
are committed you will always find a way to work things out. All too
many times people will say they don't trust due to past experiences.
What they don't realize is that they have built up those proverbial
walls to protect them from the very thing they are searching for.
Nothing is worth closing your heart. Nothing is worth living in a world of
fearing what bad 'may' come to you without trust, you close your heart
to the happiness and joy that true love brings. I'm happy meeting an
angel like you on finya and would be happy if you can remove your
profile there on finya for me.

A good relationship is when two lovers understand each other, they're
concerned for each other and they respect one another. A good
relationship is one purely based on trust and been there for each
other both in good and bad times, if nothing else.

Do send me some pictures sweetie.. :mrgreen:

Lots of Love

By the way - his known Fakebook-acc. facebook.com/smith.brookshollis of Feb. 2014 still shows pic of "Allan P." :twisted:

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Brooks Hollis - smilohollis@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:14 pm

New "Hollis"-Profile

smit-hollis - Finya

Geschlecht männlich
Alter 45 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Wassermann
Wohnort 20… Hamburg
fühle mich –
Lust auf –
Persönliches Statement

I just recently moved from New York to Germany and if you made it this far and interested then kindly write me in English so we understand each other and have a better communication...

Partnerschaft
Beziehung Single
sucht eine Frau
für –
Äußerliches
Größe 1,87 m
Figur athletisch
Augenfarbe blau
Haare braun / kurz

New pic of the same man:

smit-hollis Heute, 13:43 Uhr
Hi Lady

How are you doing today? My name is Smith, I am new to the site community.I love your profile and i got a recommendation that we might be best of friends or something more as time passes by, if we give it a try. I have gone through your profile and interesting how i see it. Please check mine,

I like to travel,visit museums,gallery, concerts,i like to watch historical movies,listen to songs,TV,watching and playing football etc. I am very open minded person I would also love to meet a nice woman who is ready to love for real, caring and always looking at the brighter side of things. I will be glad if you kindly write me in English, I really don't mind about the age, language or the distance, I have lived almost all my life in New York and just moved to Germany few months ago.

I'm an engineer and into construction of roads and bridges. :mrgreen: If interested, then just drop me your email so I can always write you there, because I am not always on here and I check my emails time to time.

Hope to hear from you soon...

Smith

The known FakeBook-Acc. with pic of "Allan P." does not exist any more ... :D

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Brooks Hollis - smilehollis@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Same junk again - scammer only varies e-mailadress to ... smilehollis@gmail.com :cool:

smit-hollis Heute, 19:06 Uhr
It's nice hearing from you dear, just moved to Germany with my mother and my 2kids. Just write me in English the little way you can and I believe when two heart really do love and care for each other, distance means nothing and I don't even mind relocating all because of love due to the distance between us both. I'll like to know more about you, how many kids do you have, do you live alone, what is your kind of job, what are your likes and dislikes in a man.

I'm presently working on a huge contract in Western Africa (= he has a hell of a lot of SCAMMING to do on Finya :twisted: ). I was actually been given 2 allocations for my contract in New York and Western Africa( colonized by British). The worth of my contract is huge, so I have to give in my best and would be leaving back to Germany when my contract expires. I'm giving the dating site a try so as to start up my life with a new person and who knows what true love is really about because my ex wife hurt me so bad in the past. I am divorced and when I came across your profile, I thought of sending you a message because I love what I saw.... I'm half American and half German. I'll write you to your email shortly..

hearing from you on my email dear....

Kisses

Smith
:tired:

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Re: Smith Brooks Hollis - smbhollis@gmail.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:43 pm

Scammer sent e-mail from new adress: smbhollis@gmail.com

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”