It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:26 am    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Albert Folle - albertfolle1970@outlook.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:04 am

albert123 - Finya
Neues Mitglied Zuletzt online: gestern

Geschlecht männlich
Alter 44 Jahre "alt"
Sternzeic… Fische
Wohnort 80… München
fühle mich gut
Lust auf TV-Abend zu zweit

Persönliches Statement

Es ist so schwer, mich zu beschreiben, wie ich bin sicher, dass es für die meisten Menschen. Ich denke, die beste Weise, es zu sagen ist, dass ich ein echter Mensch mit einem großen Herzen bin. Ich bin familienorientiert und ich interessiere mich für jemanden mit starke Familienwerte.Ich bin sehr freundlich und gerne von Spaß, extrovertiert, positive Menschen umgeben zu sein. Ich liebe es, Menschen glücklich zu machen, und ich interessiere mich für jemanden, der ich wirklich zufrieden sein kann!
Ich bin auf der Suche nach jemand, hat starke Familienwerte, jemand Ziel orientiert und ehrgeizig ist, liebt es zu reisen und liebt, versucht, neue Dinge, jemanden, der mir auf jede erdenkliche Weise ergänzen kann, jemanden, der mit meinen Freunden und wer abhängen können hat ich kann hängen mit Freunden.Ich denke, weiter und weiter und weiter... aber ich kann ich gehen wird jetzt beendet. :shock:

Partnerschaft
Beziehung Single
sucht eine Frau
für feste Partnerschaft, ein Abenteuer, eine Freundschaft, nette Bekanntschaft
Äußerliches
Größe 1,80 m
Figur normal
Augenfarbe haselnussbraun
Haare braun / kurz
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Bauingenieurwesen
Beschreibung –
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch
Letzte Schule Universität (Ausland)

Image Image Image Image

albert123 Donnerstag, 23:23 Uhr
Danke für die Antwort Gera... ich bin hier in München (dazu kommen wir später :D ) zu arbeiten und ich arbeite mit einer Baufirma als Planungsingenieur... werde ich gerne mehr über dich erfahren und vielleicht könnten wir uns eines Tages treffen. :mrgreen:
Warum nicht Sie sagen wenig über sich selbst und zurück zu mir mit Ihren Kontaktdaten per e-Mail, damit wir nicht mehr reden können.
sind Sie single oder geschieden?
haben Sie keine Kinder?
Was suchst du auf Finya?
Wir hoffen, wieder von Ihnen lesen
Albert

Hello xxx
thank you for the message on finya...my name is Albert Folle and i live in Munich and i work in a construction company.....i love many things and I am easygoing, single and independent man who is looking for a companion to spend time with and join me in the things I enjoy doing, with the possibility of a long term relationship.. How fun would it be to watch soccer with someone who enjoys football as much as I do.I am open minded and am always up for trying new and exciting things at least once. I am looking for someone who is a kindhearted woman and who knows what exactly being in a relationship means and can be romantic, fun and of course it would be nice if you were pleasing to my eyes.I am looking for someone that has the freedom that I do at this point in life. I also wouldn't mind being with someone who knows how to cater for a man. I am not at all a materialistic person so I mean this in the sense of passion and affection.I am a little careful with my feelings at first, until I get to know you and then I can be a very loyal and caring person. I am petite and have been told that I have a great smile. the part i cherished most in my body is my eyes. If I had to characterize myself I would say I have more of an exotic look because of my lighter features. I am at a very stable point in my life and the only thing missing is that special someone. and moreover i have been hurt once..So, if you think this might be you...take a chance, just as I am, and tell me more about you too. I look forward to meeting a great woman and remember "Good things come in small packages!"
looking forward to your reply..........................
Albert

Die obige E-Mailadresse führt bei FB direkt zu einen brandneuen Fake-FB-Account namens

facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008152811364&fref=ts
David Albert Hutchins (Albert Folle) vom 13. April 2014

der eine völlig andere Person zeigt

Arbeit und Ausbildung
Ghent University, Belgium
International School of Brussels

Gent - soviel also zu Wohn- und Arbeitsplatz in München ... :twisted:

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

minerva

Bookmark and Share

Re: Albert Folle - albertfolle1970@outlook.com

Postby minerva » Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:30 am

Profil auf Facebook mit unterschiedlichen Photos
http://romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=76011" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
to help you how to post and other read the FAQ viewtopic.php?f=74&t=83893

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”