It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:00 pm    

Romance Scam

Please report romance scams and dating scams here. We accept reports on Russian scammers and Nigerian scammers.

Disclaimer regarding pictures posted on the board: please understand that you are NOT looking at the pictures of people who are actually scamming you. The people portrayed on these photos are innocent men and women, NOT involved in scamming in any way and have nothing to do with scammers. The scammers are using their images without their knowledge or permission to deceive their victims and steal their money.

Samuel Morgan - grownandsweet60@gmail.com

Über Romance Scammer aus Westafrika
Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Postby Sternenwolf » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:04 am

unconditionall - Finya
Neues Mitglied 48 Zuletzt online: heute

Persönliches Statement

I am a grown Decent Man with much experience in life, for description am tall in
height, black curly hair, brown eyes, light in complexion and very sociable..GOD is the
answer to every problem so i stay loyal to him everyday in my life...
:pray: i
love to listen to variety of music like Jazz, slow jams, reggae, gospel,
country music, R&B music,watch a lot of movies, read novels and a Good
cook as well ... i am a GOD fearing man with a hardworking attitude.....i
am an Open-minded kind of person who is ready to try new things in life but
naturally i am calm and gentle and live life with a clear conscience....... My soul mate should be CARING,LOVING,GOD FEARING,LOYAL,KIND,COMPROMISING..she should know how to treat and make a man Happy...i want to be with some one who can understand and take me for who i am..Beauty is
lovely but i look out for God fearing and Good attitude in a woman....the
two goes together, there is no God fearing without a Good attitude,i am a
Compromising, Peaceful man and i need a Decent and lovely lady to spend the
rest of my life with :mrgreen: ...Thanks to you Dear One for taking the time to read this
Profile.

Lebenssituation
Wohnort 10… Berlin
Beziehungsstatus Single
Suche eine Frau zwischen 36 und 65
für feste Partnerschaft, eine Freundschaft
Kinder eines, lebt bei mir
Kinderwunsch vorstellbar
Bildung und Beruf
Beruf/Branche Pharmazeutische Industrie
Beschreibung Production Manager
Sprachen Deutsch, Englisch
Letzte Schule Universität (Ausland)
Äußerliches
Foto-Voting* 3,8
Größe 1,95 m
Figur athletisch
Augenfarbe braun
Haare schwarz / kurz, lockig

unconditionall Gestern, 15:51 Uhr
Ich bin hier auf der Suche nach einer festen Beziehung Vertrauen verdient ... ich bin ein gottesfürchtiger Mann mit einem harten Arbeitseinstellung ... werde ich gerne etwas über Sie wissen ... sind Sie Einzel .. können Sie mir bitte sagen, was Sie achten Sie hier in Finya.de .... ich bin für einige eine ernsthafte und vertrauenswürdig, um eine gute Freundschaft zu bauen und sehen, was es führt ...

xxx Gestern, 19:02 Uhr
Ok - then let us have a real date. What's the number of your cellphone and your e-mailadress?

unconditionall Heute, 02:04 Uhr
Ok .. das ist Cool ... grownandsweet60@gmail.com ist meine Adresse ... was ist Ihre Adresse auch? gib mir deine Nummer und ich werde Sie mit meinem Business Line nennen .. :mrgreen: was ist Ihr Name Dearie ..? normalerweise ich bin fleißig und ich glaube nicht, das Handy zu halten oft mit mir :-o ... wie war dein Tag Liebling .. deinem Profilbild sieht Beautiful ... kümmern und hoffen, bald von Ihnen zu hören.

Sponsor

verispy.com
Sponsor

Sternenwolf

Bookmark and Share

Samuel Morgan - sammorg60@yahoo.com

Postby Sternenwolf » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:28 pm

unconditionall - Finya
grownandsweet60@gmail.com
Samuel Morgan - sammorg60@yahoo.com

Er machte für mich ein Yahoo-Postfach :applause: :twisted:

Received: from [41.215.170.63] by web161604.mail.bf1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 08 Jun 2014
100% GHANA :mugu: :twisted:

Hallo .. das ist Sammy Morgan von Finya
es ist ein Vergnügen, Ihnen meine erste E-Mail schreiben Dearie ... wie ist dein Sonntag? ich hoffe, Sie tun Großen durch Gottes Gnade .. das ist meine erste E-Mail an Sie, und ich werde nicht viel ... Bitte antworten, wenn Sie diese Meldung erhalten, so wie ich weiß, dass die E-Mail-Adresse ist korrekt arbeiten ... kümmern Dearie und Hoffnung, von Ihnen ... Warm Umarmungen von Sammy hören.

BrightStar
Scam Buster

Bookmark and Share

Postby BrightStar » Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:09 pm

http:/ /www.zorpia.com/#!profile/loveiznatural600
Sammy
48, Zurich, Switzerland

About Me
Am a grown Man with a lot of experience in life, for description am tall in height, black curly hair, brown eyes and light in complexion....
GOD is the answer to every problem so i stay loyal to him everyday in my life... i love to listen to variety of music like Jazz, slow jams, reggae, gospel,
country music, R&B music,watch a lot of movies, read novels and a Good cook as well ... i am a GOD fearing man with a hardworking attitude.....i
am an Open-minded kind of person who is ready to try new things in life but naturally i am calm and gentle and live life with a clear conscience.

Sammy
we seem to be looking for the same thing......
Usually i am not here but busy working, if you do not mind this is my email grownandsweet60@gmail.com i will be glad to read from you first Dear One..take care.

Return to “Scammer aus Westafrika”